Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

I read the petition and  i do agree and  i have signed it but  i have to say i think at the same time critizing the ltl crew and the producer its fine when talking about  LTL to show tasha scenes, but telling them the editing wrong and bloopers i think that maybe pushing a bit to offend someone telling them there not doing their job properly

. I mean these producers etc have had years of experience on what they are doing, besides that its too long they may refuse to even read all of it, i think it just needs to be straight to the pont, anyway these are just my thoughts.
And its not in anyway to offend the petition creator, i think its otherwise written up excellent.

also its fine sending it to colors, what about the ltl production house playtime creations? i think they need it sent to them or is going to them anyway?

As fans we must as far as possible give constructive criticism so that the producers and channel can improve upon the show. Thats the intention of this petition rather than just crticizing the show. Ur rite abt the length of the petition so we will summarize the points and send across the message but a detailed one is also neccessary. Believe me but a well written message is read with interest in the channel/PH even if its long.
But we need as many signatures as possible. So I request everyone who hasnt signed to sign up and also spread word among ur friends to sign.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoe

@ Shreya..

Suggestion: Can we have the link to the petition and asking ppl to sign it in the 'daily episode updates' posts by Anu, Dibya and all the regular updaters..I guess a lot of ppl on this forum do not participate in other discussions abt the show, but do love to read the daily epi updates (going by the likes'' on this posts) as catch up abt the show.

That should help  to some extent in spreading the word.What say? hope it will catch more viewers attention on this forum atleast!

Good idea...I'll request Anu. We are planning to send it out in 1-2 days.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

oh right colors edits it themseleves then they need to be told lol.
so what do the producers do, storyline?

They do everything including the editing...but the final call is taken by the channel which is all powerful. If we have to make a difference then the channel as to hear it. But yes no harm in sending it to the producer too.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we onli hav 284 signatures come on guys...sign up
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shreya can I ask something..........may be I am fool............i signed this petition with many userids that I have...............how is colors gonna reach this...........I mean we r signing the petition, how would they know abt this petition.........can u tell me? plz sorry for being naive yaar......paata nahe mujhay.....batao plz
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m having problem signing the peition,,, it comes with error when verifying the verification code.. pls someone help if u can
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kshreya..

The "why" of things always irritates me...and irritation gets manifold when "things u like" are mishandled. As its nw Happening with LTL ......the channel seems admant to strangle It.

Well...i completely agree with each n every Point that is Highlighted through the petition, n therefore i Have signed it.😉

But I feel...the petition is still incomplete as Channel keep on making Things more Gloomy for all of us here. The one that needs a special Mention In the petition is....the precap which are not being shown at the end of show. I request if U can add up this point in the petition.

I jus Hope all the listed points in petition are seriously considered by the Channel n Producers....n they put up efforts to Save LTL n restore the Lost essence.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Petition will be sent to the Officials by Tonight. Just wanted to inform u all.