Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Eva-

Done!

Thanks so much Ksh for your efforts!😊

Nice to see you back Eva!😊 Hope you are doing well!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow....we are at 151....way to go guys!!
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessmithai

DONE THANKS 😃

Hey cant we have another  clause in the petition included, to bring Dutta's earnings and studs bak??? 😆

@ princess -- Muaaah and 🤗 just for this one.. I WANT Dutta's earrings n studs back at ANYCOST!!!
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Shreya..

Suggestion: Can we have the link to the petition and asking ppl to sign it in the 'daily episode updates' posts by Anu, Dibya and all the regular updaters..I guess a lot of ppl on this forum do not participate in other discussions abt the show, but do love to read the daily epi updates (going by the likes'' on this posts) as catch up abt the show.

That should help  to some extent in spreading the word.What say? hope it will catch more viewers attention on this forum atleast!
Edited by Jyoe - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks DD and Ksh for all Efforts .. 

its going good.. but we need more Signatures.

I read the petition and  i do agree and  i have signed it but  i have to say i think at the same time critizing the ltl crew and the producer its fine when talking about  LTL to show tasha scenes, but telling them the editing wrong and bloopers i think that maybe pushing a bit to offend someone telling them there not doing their job properly

. I mean these producers etc have had years of experience on what they are doing, besides that its too long they may refuse to even read all of it, i think it just needs to be straight to the pont, anyway these are just my thoughts.
And its not in anyway to offend the petition creator, i think its otherwise written up excellent.

also its fine sending it to colors, what about the ltl production house playtime creations? i think they need it sent to them or is going to them anyway?

Edited by tulsivirani - 13 years ago
Also  i was just wondering regarding the petition is it going to colors or the producers of LTL?

it should go to the producers and colors because they are the ones who are making the storyline, and that petition would go to  Hemal Thakkar & Paresh rawal. they have fb accounts,
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

Also  i was just wondering regarding the petition is it going to colors or the producers of LTL?

it should go to the producers and colors because they are the ones who are making the storyline, and that petition would go to  Hemal Thakkar & Paresh rawal. they have fb accounts,

Petition is going straight to the officials of Colors and not to Producers of ltl.. the editing glitches u mentioned in ur previous posts are done by the channel's editing team not by the team hired by the production house.. 

oh right colors edits it themseleves then they need to be told lol.
so what do the producers do, storyline?

Originally posted by: SAraW

Petition is going straight to the officials of Colors and not to Producers of ltl.. the editing glitches u mentioned in ur previous posts are done by the channel's editing team not by the team hired by the production house.. 

Edited by tulsivirani - 13 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Thanks DD and Ksh for all Efforts .. 

its going good.. but we need more Signatures.

I think you can sign the petition more than once to increase the numbers. I just tried it with a different name and it worked (don't know whether it will work with the same name or not). But this way we can easily increase the numbers to make it more effective.