Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Great Job Shreya.............

Done it..................... .

Hope they really consider our Petition..............
Thx a lot for this dear................ ........... 

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya its crazy....colors should have some sense...pls. show us Dutta and Nakusha's romance....which did not even begin in the first place...and do not stop LTL abruptly...LTL rocks...
Thks Moni..I have signed the petition๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tvdost - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Ksh

I'm not saying that they should end the show after the reveal! I just want it to end at a meaningful juncture. Obviously, we've seen only half of Tasha love story, the other half will come only after the reveal. So, as long as the love story makes sense, I'll be watching it happily.

You are right about this drag and rush thingy. LTL has concentrated fully on Tasha so far and there have been very few high points in their story. So just before any high point, the makers start beating about the bush, playing with the viewers' patience! I remember having similar discussions in the forum during the torture-phase also.

In bold...agree completely!
I guess this time with the FR DuJi are going to be a casualty just like TaSha were a casualty after Sups ran off. I am just hoping Naku's FR wont be another elaborate plan of Kala's. I'd rather it be accidental and Kala takes advantage of it.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

In bold...agree completely!
I guess this time with the FR DuJi are going to be a casualty just like TaSha were a casualty after Sups ran off. I am just hoping Naku's FR wont be another elaborate plan of Kala's. I'd rather it be accidental and Kala takes advantage of it.

I was also hoping that the FR would be accidental. But, seeing the present circumstances, I guess, it would be something like Baji confiding in Roops, and then Roops spilling the beans to Kala! That way, after the FR, seeing both Dutta and Baji shattered(not to mention naku) Roops' transformation will be complete...and she'll attempt some damage control!

Uff!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i have made it reached 100+.. some continue while i take a break...๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Made it reach 100? How to do that...pm me!
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I was also hoping that the FR would be accidental. But, seeing the present circumstances, I guess, it would be something like Baji confiding in Roops, and then Roops spilling the beans to Kala! That way, after the FR, seeing both Dutta and Baji shattered(not to mention naku) Roops' transformation will be complete...and she'll attempt some damage control!

Uff!

Thats why I am keeping my fingers crossed that its accidental. I dont want another elaborate plan of Kala's. But Rups has even won Naku's trust so I it doesnt sound good...
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Done!

Thanks so much Ksh for your efforts!๐Ÿ˜Š

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx ksh for all ur efforts..really apperciate it yaar ....thanx for the pm ...๐Ÿค—
TheRager thumbnail
@All: U all are welcome guys! Pls continue to sign up and also PM ur friends and spread the word.