Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinka28

Part10- PLAN

Well whole ud was dedicated to how create way so naina can go on date and with mr confuse our raj how to impress her.

Whole was planing so u gave right name. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

actually I just realize the center of attraction in ud was naina whether raj is thinking and planning about date whether nupur is planning to make her escape..but alekh entry is little dramatic.. what will happen when he will find out that naina is going with raj.........

Yeah that's true all were doing something for Naina, chahe Noopur ho, Alekh ho ya phir us ka apna Raj. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

But nups made a great plan and naina was real support in it....hope she soon find something to wear otherwise she would be left with selecting her dress here and there  her raj will count rose petals singing with "she will come , she will not" lol

Sach me, ye girls bhi na kitna time leti hain na kuch bhi select karne me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks sweety πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

Part11- PLAN execution

Finally she has selected a dress...... and you selected the superb dress....

thanks for liking that. 😊 😊 😊

I dint have to visualize it in pink as its already awesome in black.. I mean I can imagine whole floor covered with red petals .. bright small light all around .. whole city can be seen from top and with heavenly red rose carpet and black magnificent  sky surrounded by bright lighting and angel with black dress.. oh she was looking  awesome.. I know you have suggested for pink.. but I guess black is enough for me..;)

are waah black se hi itne imagination ho gayi so no more need of pink here.  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and yes AN .. they also found some time.... and swt love when her duppata got off . and his desire his feeling so swt

thanks dear 😊 😊 😊

passionate and loving ud

Thanks a lot for liking
Vartika07 thumbnail

Part12-passoinate

Well I don't have any words to say for this ud .. as you actually took away all my words and I am blushing hard while reading😳😳😳

Baap re itna blush kyoun kar rahi hai,πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Naina ki jagah apne ko to nahi soch liya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well I thought for some sec that they will directly go for shopping but I guess that was not your idea ..and also your raj is not so sidha too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol.. so how can he go direct,,,

Itna bhi shareef nahi hai ki seedhe shopping pe hi le jaaye πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Date scene with car scene everything is.......  I don't have words 😳😳

So keep on blushing 😳 😳 😳

So just simply really passionately romantic

Thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

Sab se pehle to my heartiest congrats to u for opening a new thread.  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Versha sweety
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
pinka28 thumbnail
Well finally i am back for some time.. and today i wanted to finish this FIC .. so i can move to some other great work of yours...
so todays itself i read the finall left' ud ... and let me tell you those were beautiful...

so here it goes .. for the reply of

Part24-reception

Well "starting of this ud" .. it is little difficult to say anything for the  starting of ud …. I can just say I am red..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Second thing I like the most when that song played… I just loved it …and also the muh dikhayi rasmβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What I don't like is the aman and raj convo in which raj made a statement  " there was so much to do that I didn't got time to look".. I hope you didn't mind when I point on something which I don't like…I just didn't like it when a guy tat to be main lead say this kind private moment so openly.. though it was nothing big and not so direct but still.it was about his most private and precious moment

But inspite of that I like his scene with naina in room where he gave up to help her.. πŸ‘πŸ‘even he himself did all that mess. I just loved his cuteness thereπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

pinka28 thumbnail

Part25-honeymoon

can i only say I am red..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ totally fully and core to red😳😳

concluding

well again have nothing to say for their romance but liked the way you showed all happy family scene.. and also the way he looked at her even after 7 years..their love is growing with each passing min of their life .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘wish every couple could have this heavenly fortune…  abhi teasing style was also good too… he still the same  raj… πŸ‘πŸ‘same shyness even after 7 years..πŸ‘πŸ‘loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘

so marvelous job… marriage was outstandingly… happy go lucky fic…which you just have to read without  any tension.. πŸ‘πŸ‘if any would be bride or groom will read this they can surely imagine themselves, as the main lead of Marriage that is RN, as you portrayed all those feelings that a  bride or groom could have before, at and after their marriage..

and now I surely can say apni suhana must had felt the same when she was getting married and also after her marriage …

it's indeed a best gift … and you just gave the best for suhana

Loved it

Awesome

suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Mai thanks nahi kahoongi kyounki vo ek chota sa word hai yaar but really love u for everything as u were the base of the fic. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I too love u dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and even I wont thank u ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kyunki kissi ne kaha hai dosti mein no sorry no thank u..Smile
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Hey i didn't see that i have not given my comments on the last part in their honeymoon and after that. πŸ˜†
Just lovely part as all were already. 😊
This is the sweetest fic which you wrote on RN.😳 No problems and not typical situations and all love and pure feelings too. πŸ˜³ Lovely pics as i have seen them already only forgot to comment over it..πŸ˜› All were teasing when they retured after 15 days πŸ˜† and now Abhi is planning to go for honeymoon once again πŸ˜›. And the teasing session was lovely πŸ˜‰. The best part was after seven years their love didn't less a bit and it goes on increasing.😳 Lovely, hot & passionate night and i loved Naina's mind how she used that to impress him.😳 Raj is really romantic and all he wants to romance na?😳 Lovely name of children and liked very much πŸ‘ the ending of your fic in the most positive and happy note.
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by desaiprachi07 - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: suhana.dixit

I too love u dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and even I wont thank u ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kyunki kissi ne kaha hai dosti mein no sorry no thank u..😊

ye to sach hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Hey i didn't see that i have not given my comments on the last part in their honeymoon and after that. πŸ˜†
Just lovely part as all were already. 😊
This is the sweetest fic which you wrote on RN.😳 No problems and not typical situations and all love and pure feelings too. πŸ˜³ Lovely pics as i have seen them already only forgot to comment over it..πŸ˜› All were teasing when they retured after 15 days πŸ˜† and now Abhi is planning to go for honeymoon once again πŸ˜›. And the teasing session was lovely πŸ˜‰. The best part was after seven years their love didn't less a bit and it goes on increasing.😳 Lovely, hot & passionate night and i loved Naina's mind how she used that to impress him.😳 Raj is really romantic and all he wants to romance na?😳 Lovely name of children and liked very much πŸ‘ the ending of your fic in the most positive and happy note.
πŸ˜ƒ

R 4