Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Well, you never know !!! AAkhri pal tak saath dene waale hi dhokhebaaz nikalte hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I want one which was present everywhereπŸ˜‰
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@Chinnu arre I know that re !! but still hats off to our ACP sir !! He's also quite aged but still !!! I mean you would maximium expect ACP to shoot someone or something na and not do such stunts !! So i'm damn impressed !!

If silvester stallone can do awesome stunts in rambo and expendables even at this age why not our jaabaaz pradhyumanπŸ˜‰
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I would just say tht pls let them stick to the original series plot..which they did on Friday....after Dr salunke out of the lab there will be noone to expert on the laashes so def another parallel trk is out of question....πŸ˜†...hopefully and expect a rock solid thrillers out of the last 3 with them going to Paris in the second last epi of the series atleast....
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry to say but I found the precap a bit ridiculous.
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, i dont know why you guys find the precap funny! i find it really ecxiting and this time i serisly cant wait for friday!!!! πŸ˜› guys i think what happened was the cid team was just thinking it as a normal kidnapping but they dont know how dangerous HD is, now i think they will get more serious after the bomb blast in their car😭 so i think there wont be anymore parrell cases!!! cant wait for friday!! its gonna be really intresting to watch! so stop lauging and start waiting!πŸ˜› and guys i think these three or four episodes left!!!😑 i hope they make these episodes get a place in our heart!!!πŸ˜›Edited by starfans123 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
only three more episodes left for the series to meet an end. On 15th th expectations are much more, fw has to be careful enough to keep up with our level of expectations. Hoping for the best thi time, with prayers....because i dont want rajnikanth type stunts or catching bullet with hands.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The precap looks quite cheesy, but the stunts are quite daring indeed and I'm looking forward to that. As long as it doesn't go too OTT and the plot is laid out well, it should be good!
prabha. thumbnail
Though the Precap sequeces seem to be taken straight out of 80s Bollywood films which may seem cheesy now but worked once upon a time. But in today's times when everything is supposed to be real and true to life, I don't mind a dose from the past. I have no complaints from the precap, just worried for Daya Sir (even though I know nothing will happen to him, I hate to see him injured). I am looking forward to Friday. Lets see what FW gives us. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree ...I too hate to see Daya sir getting injured...bt still knw tht nth will happen to him....bt the precap ws just a glimpse of wht can be expected..hw they blurt out actual is wht it matters
prabha. thumbnail
Link to the latest Aakhri Takkar promo added to the first post. Caps are not clear as there was too much movement.

Now about the promo

1] Daya Sir being shot in the neck πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

2] Abhi Sir fighting fire and being hit by a stone on his head πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

3] ACP Sir looking helpless and lonely in the last shot 😭 πŸ˜­

4] Salunkhe who was hanging from the roof top seems to have fallen from the height 😭

5] Tasha and Freddie no where to be seen

6] AB screaming his heart out when put in front of Electric Saw πŸ˜”

7] Mahesh Manjrekar not seen in the promo.

HD 
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago