Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The last thing I want is our duo on hospital bed and ACP going off alone to Paris to catch HD. πŸ˜’

prabha. thumbnail
No I don't think that will be we have to have the DUO right there with him. I want Daya Sir to knock the daylights out of  this HD fellow and Abhi Sir to give him chills with his stare. No way our DUO can't be left behind.Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

The last thing I want is our duo on hospital bed and ACP going off alone to Paris to catch HD. πŸ˜’

🀒 🀒 🀒NO WAY!!!!!
prabha. thumbnail
Yeah it just can't be, I have such great plans of how the TRIO is going to deal with that HD. They have to be there together. DUO JUST HAS TO BE THERE. If Daya Sir does not give HD a few punches I will get no satisfaction.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it is a needle that hits daya, i guess. Not a bullet.
prabha. thumbnail
Thats my guess too. Initially it did look like a bullet but on seeing it again closely it looks like a needle. Gosh but that shot is too painful.Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
needle..?? if it is...there must be some kind of drug on it..
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it will be a sleeping pill needle. He will save them anyway....so they want to prove that eventhough he is hit by needle, no effect.

Are they planning to promote 'enthiran,the robot' through cid?
Sad to say that these action scenes will not make me happy. I want to see the show with my heart.
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
actually.. seems that they are targeting only the teenagers or kids as audience who will feel happy to see that wow acp sir jumped, holding two ropes..
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prabha.

Thats my guess too. Initially it did look like a bullet but on seeing it again closely it looks like a needle. Gosh but that shot is too painful.

Yeahhh i know! 😭Are these people seriously so good in giving these painful expressions or its just us who because of oyr excessive emotional attachement cant even bear to see them in even the least of pain... 😳
@Chinnu di   πŸ˜† cmon! Its not the first time that CID has promoted OTT action scenes! If Behroopiya can lead to Lapata ladkiya's first scene πŸ˜ƒ.... If Abhi sir can catch the Virus tube without dropping a bit of the chemical, if Abhi sir can make a plan in the operation theatre, if DUO can return back safely after a helicopter blast......   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Then Ac series will see similar types of Miracles!   πŸ˜ƒI am prepared!