Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
😭I want to see the promo   ðŸ˜­ 😭But i cant!!!!! 😭This sony is not even showing it now!   ðŸ˜¡
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saw Promo and it's horrible...What abot Fredy and Tasha?? Salnkhe sir Died😡what the ... r dooing FW?THi aakari chuanati became hamari Panati😭 GOD SAVE US. Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
dr.fahmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

😭I want to see the promo   ðŸ˜­ 😭But i cant!!!!! 😭This sony is not even showing it now!   ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by: jiya1

Saw Promo and it's horrible...What abot Fredy and Tasha?? Salnkhe sir Died😡what the ... r dooing FW?THi aakari chanati became hamari Panati😭 GOD SAVE US.

is there any new promo out other then the links on page 1?? can some1 give any details plz
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who is AB and i think it was freddy with kajal beacuse freddy was wearing blue before and the guy wiht kajaal i also wearing blue!! so tasha and sachin are no where to be found!!!
tasharose thumbnail

Honestly this is the by far the most heartattacking promo I've ever seen in C.I.D!!I can't bear the pain any longer my heroes, my inspirations are on the rear end and I can't atop sheading tears.....😭😭OH MY GOD PLEASE I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING WORKS OUT PROPERLY AND PERFECTLY AND THAT NO ONE DIES!!!😛

tasharose thumbnail
HOPEFULLY THIS IS ALL TO GET OUR ATTRACTIONS HIGHER AND NOT TRUE AS IT LOOKS.REMEMBER GUYS THAT ALL OF THE EMOTIONAL PROMOS WERE SETTLED IN THE END....LIKE IN THE EPISODES BEHOOPIYA,ABHIJEET IN COMA,SR.INSPECTOR ABHIJEET SO, I'M GONNA STAY ON TOP AND OVERCOME MY WORST FEAR!!IN OTHER WORDS LETS THINK AS POSITIVE AS WE CAN AND EVEN IF THINGS TURN TWISTED WE KNOW WHAT TO DO... 
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

is there any new promo out other then the links on page 1?? can some1 give any details plz

The Promo titled AAKHRI TAKKAR is the latest Promo

Originally posted by: starfans123

i think it was freddy with kajal beacuse freddy was wearing blue before and the guy wiht kajaal i also wearing blue!! so tasha and sachin are no where to be found!!!

The latest Promo clearly shows AB, I mean Sachin with Kajal. Tasha and Freddie are totally missing from both Promo and Precap.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There's a new promo ?? O gosh !! Wonder in what world I'm living !!!! Sony isn't even airing it again !!! Daya sir shot 😭 Abhi sir hit on head by a stone !! 😲😭 (i've never liked him being hit on head,It brings back haunting memories) and ACP sir's helplessness 😔 I hope Salunkhe is safe !!! I don't mind anything happening to the 2 Daya went to save !!! I've not see the promo yet !! Thanks to Prabha dii for summing the instance in her post !! Let's see whats in store !! No freddy kya ?? Hope we'll see him soon !!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Abhi sir hit on head by a stone !! 😲😭 (i've never liked him being hit on head,It brings back haunting memories) ]

very true! But i know FW wont get that issue back once again! So i am quite cool when it comes to that issue. 😭
Anyways, thanx to Jiya di's capsand Prabha di's summary i could at least get some idea about the promo. But i am desperate to see it! Uff...when will i retrn home!   ðŸ˜•

Edit : Yay!!!! I saw the promo finally!!!!!!!!!

Its quite same...with just one or two additions!waiting for friday!!!! 😃 Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Seeing Abhi Sir Hit on the head is one of the worst things to see. I was like please NOOOO, not again. Abhi Sir and head injury, it gives me nightmares. And Daya Sir's drop dead expressions are damn scary, he has got me all tensed and worried. Though looking closer it does not seem like a bullet, it seems something like what he was hit by Daksh in Face Off.  AND I can't see my ACP Sir like that, that last scene where he says HD. It breaks my heart. I have always seen him powerful and in control of things around with his right and left hand on either side. Seeing him left alone and so helpless, hurts. I want my TRIO to get together ASAP and finish this HD Fellow

HD 

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago