Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

bhavs rajni sir is older than ACP...he will be in his 60s this year.

ACP is already 60!!!!!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Chinnu arre I know that re !! but still hats off to our ACP sir !! He's also quite aged but still !!! I mean you would maximium expect ACP to shoot someone or something na and not do such stunts !! So i'm damn impressed !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I don't know why some of you found the precap funny but I say its supercool !!!

Maybe some of you feel I found it funny. No I didn't...but the rope act reminded me of OSO, and I was laughing at that. Not at Daya being hit by bullet.

And I don't know why...I feel they lack the necessary seriousness in this series. They have messed it up beyond repair.

Even if Daya is hit by a bullet, we'll see no reaction from ACP or Abhijeet. They'll continue work as usual. And in a few mins, Daya will be back with a band aid on his neck.

I just hate this. 😡
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Visrom no I didn't find your comments funny !! I know how irritated are you with this series !!! Even I'm not at all happy with the series !! I'll watch the coming episodes as 3 separate episodes that's it !!! The series is a flop for me and I just pray that the climax is a hit !!!
Shagnika thumbnail
I agree the series on a whole has been completely dissappointing and is beyond repair now. The way they have handled such a sensitive issue without enough of planning and thinking i wonder how did BPSir allow such a disaster in making. At least such special series gotto to be handled with CARE! All points should have been kept in mind while making this series.

Anyways, the coming week is the final one and I am desperately waiting to give a 3 on 5 to the series once they are able to give me a mind blasting weekend in the festive season....and on individual basis a 5 to each of them! In prabha di's words, its very easy to please us FW, you can do it!!! Just make proper utilisation of our TRIO( thats the secret recipie!)   ðŸ˜‰Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What secret recipe with trio damn it!!! We are seeing the trio but only their bodies, not their souls.

I'll be ready to give them one extra mark if they show one or two casual scenes that make us smile, or maybe one scene that touches my heart.

I've seen Daya inside a room which blasted, but I don't even feel like something has happened. It is not affecting me one bit to see Daya with a bullet on his neck in that promo. I feel it will all be a big nonsense like the first promo they showed. What has happened to me?

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nothing happened after blast...daya put some black powder and showed some breathing problem. They are still away from the word 'perfection'.
And that is the reason i felt the promo is funny. With bad direction and less techno support whatever they do, i cant stop laughing. I am not so thrilled to see promo. It was a chain of undesirable events. If HD wants to kill them , why all this? Is he motivated from Jakie chan'd new police story???i guess yes. And it is so old to follow some old fire, water tricks to spend time.
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

What secret recipe with trio damn it!!! We are seeing the trio but only their bodies, not their souls.

Thats the reason i said.. - PROPER UTILISATION OF TRIO !😕
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3 episodes left now they have to pull it up.  Now they have to show they can handle special cases in better way.  Utilization of trio. they included side cases because of which they got less time to react the way they used to fault totally of one managing project.  even if they want ti handle separate cases separate time and enough time for series should be there. First time should be allotted to series part with whatever time left they should manage extra cases.

Side stories although how much boring or crappy they were if proper and enough time to series should have been given then also series would have been wonderful.

Hopefully last 3 episodes are wonderful. 

Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

even if they want ti handle separate cases separate time and enough time for series should be there. First time should be allotted to series part with whatever time left they should manage extra cases.

No No..no more of side stories at all !! even if a minister dies, give the case to some other department!!!!😡
Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago