Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!! Seert thnx for writing such a wonderful post like always👏🤗...i was so upset today...i watched the epi, jus for Shilpa...cuz today her last scene was gonna air...i watched it before going to skool...i was literally in tears...i ll miss Kash so much...u r so right about Arsh...Armaan, Sid or Riddhima no one even tried to understand her.,..all of them were so self-involved that they had no time on them to understand Shilpa who was there during their hard times...i juz wished that ARmaan wud kno that SHilpa loved him...buh i dun think that he understood anything when Shilpa talked to him today...?? buh yeh a story that had so much potential to become 1 of the best love story in DMG was sidelined...and we all kno the reason. I really miss Kash as AR and as ARSH..buh much more than anything it ll be KASH...u r right...m not sure of there r really problems between Karan and Shilpa buh even i think there r very less posibilities that we will ever see Kash again...buh never say never.
*sigh* Kash are gone now and i am very gutted at the moment.🥺
-Filza
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sighs. Now that ArSh are over, Shilpa is gone, everything's done with....I don't have much 2 say about the show or the character or anything related to it...but I have my 2 words reserved for KaSh and Shona. Thank you. Thank you KaSh for giving us the best times of AR and ArSh and thank you Shona for coming back once more just for your fans and KaSh fans just so that we could see KaSh again!

We have great memories thanks to you two and we are happy with those.
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u have actually written down the fear thats killing me inside....if it wud have been only arsh separating....i cud have still managed.....but the sinking feel of kash breakup.....is my actual fear.....the fact that may be i'll never see them together again is too much to bear....

i feel the character of shilpa malhotra is much like shilpa anand herself......just as armaan is like ksg.....if only he cud understand her.....
padamSAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KASH and ARSH rocks and are unforgettable

the show lost the best we quit the rest
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

@kakato02: Right! There was so much to her character that could have been explored, and yet they never did that. She shared a special bond with all the rest of the 3 leads, and truly they lost a great character as well as a good story.
I think I agree with you on Shilpa being the favorite character. Armaan always has been my favorite, but him constant dwelling in his past, and his rude behavior to Shilpa before made me like Shilpa a lot more than him.

Agreed. Although she was only here for a short period of time, she gave her all to the other 3 characters even til the last episode she left them with words of advice and love. She is such an endearing character and the way that she handled everything makes me love her even more. I adore Armaan and always will but agree with the recent track and the way he was always being rude towards Shilpa , the adoration I had for him kind of dwindled and instead made me love Shilpa more. If only the show could've let the 3 leads learn life lessons off of her, she has so much to give !!.

[Sorry for being repetitive 😆. Just need to vent]
Edited by kakato02 - 13 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally made me cry!!!!!

Shilpa's last episode made me realize that she was possibly the most complex and yet also the simplest character in DMG. I know that last sentence was a complete oxymoron but hear me out: she has a lot of different layers to her and while she has appeared to be this very outgoing, gregarious, and "modern" girl, at heart she is very "seedhi saadhi". In reality she is an introvert, quite vulnerable, very traditional, and quite sensitive. But all in all, she is a good person at heart, and while she has a lot of layers to her, she is also the friendliest one of the lot. Everyone in DMG has problems, but her troubles included love and familial relations, as opposed to the rest of the 3 whose troubles just included love. And yet still she appeared to be the simplest and most easy going of the 4.
This brings me to my second point: no one could ever understand her. Even till her last episode, nobody knew who she was. She had to tell them her reason for coming to Sanjeevani, and explain to a certain self involved person that she loves him. In this regard, at least Sid knew she loved Armaan, unlike the man himself. Having said that, this makes me realize all the more, that Shilpa's character was probably the best in DMG but the complete ignorance of others about her, reflects how much the character was ignored in the show. There was a lot of potential to her story, but all of that was ignored, hence none of the characters ever even tried understanding her.
She shared a unique bond with all 3: Riddhima, Sid, and Armaan, and while she helped all 3 numerous times, when did they ever help her out or try to peel off her many layers?

Absolutely!!!!!!she cared fo her "family" and not herself..she always loved ridz,sid and armaan...armaan was a lot to her...but he never ever understood her....shilpa was a good friend to all these...but these 3 were never a "friend" to her...the two guys used her for thier own selfish reasons!!!!

sid-used her cuz he wanted shilpa with armaan---indirectly he wanted ridz to b his...and he didnt want to lose her...i hv nothing against sid....and i think after shilpa...sid is the most sane character of the show...but he did use her in a way!
Armaan-what to say abt him....he was never a "true frriend"...he used her for having R bk...wow...armaan u hurt others to gain sum1 who doesnt understands u?doest trusts u...good boy!cuz i believe such A---R crap love story cn never exist...A and R both are selfish....they hurt others and think they r the worst treated...bravo u guys...!!soo its better to unite the insanes!that will show that an insane person can never deserve a beautiful,sane person!!
Ridhima-i hv nothing to say abt her...she is just a "insensible" ,selfish , two sided WOMEN...i hate her forever...never in my life i thought i wud hate ridz...but now even her name sucks!!!!!

Now that Shilpa is gone, what will I miss? KaSh! Not ArSh but KaSh. Today's episode showed me that ArSh were over a long time ago, specifically as soon as Karan left for KKK3. It is KaSh that will be missed. It is their chemistry, their expressions, dialogue delivery, challenging looks and gestures to each other that made them one of the best, if not the best, Indian tv couples. Of KaSh, I will really miss their special background music that throughout DMG has just been used for KaSh and no one else. It doesn't matter if they were AR or ArSh, it was just for them. That background music signified their chemistry, and their "takkar walla chemistry" with each other. Add their challenging looks to one another, and you've got magic.

I realize that I have said a lot, like a whole lot. But there was a lot to say. Shilpa was never understood, and while the characters may not miss her, the audience surely will. And what will be missed more than anything else will be KaSh. They are finally over, and I don't see a return for them ever. Of course, I may be wrong as one should never say never, but still a KaSh comeback seems nearly impossible. Nonetheless, we've got some great scenes of them as AR and even as ArSh, so it's not all bad.

absolutely seert...we will miss ArSh....but rest of all ...every1 will miss KaSh....like we did so much....and we r getting this....!!but i still i will fight ...and i will try and my chance will come...even shilpa's comeback seemed impossible...but she came back...its just another test....i m ready to wait for 2 yrs more if thats the only way i cn get them back...for me....from the beginning..KaSh were always meant to....and they r like forever.....and i m not gonna change my username at all😛....i just wish that all the kashians who lost hope for kash comebk 2 join the party for their re re-union one day... 😃

and yes...she gave us beautiful memories...i will always cherish the special moments that they shared...
well no1 understood Shilpa Malohtra...but her fans did...
she was the most sane character of the show unlike a and r....thats makes her the lead of the show...cuz a lead is lead by "sanes" and not insanes
... 😆😛

and life moves on...and so we do too...but KaShians are born to fight...kya karoon yaar...dil nahi manta...i hv to fight once again..cuz this time i m fighting for "real"...not like last time just lost hope and cried...i m never gonna repeat that mistake...KYA KAREEN LADNE KI AADAT HO GAYI HAI....AND ITS better that "I" fight cuz losing hope and remembering KaSh will hurt me more....*sigh*
"dont b afraid to make a move..it wont hurt u just do..
what u were born to do...and everything falls in place..
dont listen to all the people who hate...cuz all they do is> to make your mistake and try to let you down..."

"
Here's to all the ones tryin to hold you back
Tryin to make you feel like your less than that
 Giving nothing more better than to make you crack
But really just tryin to push your dreams off track
And you know in the end it'll be okay
Cause all that really matters are the steps you take
And everything else falls into place
There's no price to pay, I say
dont stop just keep on walking"

still cant believe that this show got an extension and they r planning for a new season...really ...how low trps u want?we will give you the lowest🤣
their dream of starting a new season will always b a dream...cuz all they deserve after plotting and planning is suffering...all the best to the crew ant cast involved in this "cheap" antic...
🤣
KaShfor eternity <3 ---dont mess with me on this line...they r forever!😎
"when two people are this perfect for each other than they r meant to be"

i forgot to say...this post shud b read by CV's ...they will realise what they lost and who is "sane"... the so called "leads" or a sidelined/ignored character...awesome post!!
👏

Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 13 years ago
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KASH the word itself is enough to give u goosebumps...Such a heavenly couple man...KASH as AR rocked ...For me they were,are n always be the best AR..Their onscreen chemistry as AR
was mesmerising...But then everything was over when Shilpa left...AR were never the same...I completely lost interest in the show...This is when i realized its not the characters but the actors i.e. KASH made me love AR n i could never accept anyone in place of Riddhima...Shilpa rocked as Riddhima..
When she came back as Dr.Shilpa CVS rouse hopes in KASHIANS that it would be KASH magic again...But this time as ARSH..But this never happened..Still i can forgive CVS for this because they gave us KASH 3yrs back n their moments as AR n ARSH will always be cherished by us....They are the best onscreen jodi..N no one can take their place in my hearts...😊

Thankyou Shilpa n Karan for giving AR n ARSH...
Can never thankyou enough
We love u n will keep loving u till the end...

KASH for eternity❤️

Awesome post seert👏*kash jhappi*
waffleee thumbnail
i feel the character of shilpa malhotra is much like shilpa anand herself......just as armaan is like ksg.....if only he cud understand her.....

u placed my words @gunji
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

exactly i dont wanna blame anyone except MYSELF...for falling for a show and being an Insane fan since the beginning and having patience to watch each and every crappy epi...i just blame myself...😭

but ur post made me nostalgic..I dont post here that much...m really happy being MJHT fan and that show makes me smile and make me come on IF...
u c i joined IF so long ago but never commented just because deep down DMG has played with my emotions badly...nd i dont wanna write down the reasons coz m sure u got it😉
anyways i was watching few old KaSh Scenes as AR...never knew a couple can be so magical 😍
i accepted Suku and jenny too as time passed...didnt really wanna compare the actresses at all, but u know as they say "First impression is the last impression"
few days back i was reading a FF on AR written here on IF....armaan was obviously KSG for me but riddhima it was none other than SA..i could not imagine anyone else..and i realised that how badly i was attached to them..😭

believe me or not i will always remain thank full for KaSh for playing AR so well that,me being a non reader happens to start reading n in every possible freaky thing i imagine KaSh in them n now i actually didnt find ff's which are going to completed i started reading other books n believe me,in even other books with other names i imagine KaSh,the writer i feel that he saw KaSh n wrote it,one of the books have explanation of heroine is beautiful olive green eyes with irriplacable smile reminds me of shona,the heroes one with very well built body n rough nature reminds me of KSG,i really love n thank full to them
n i am a MJHT fan too like u i wont post much there,coz i feel i enjoy a show with out forum n fights on whole not deciding the couple i love n their screen space,i think u got me,it is faced a lot during early stage of MJHT from both fans i will say with out being partial😉
n then also i am afraid to get attach with it too,coz star one shows are always trp player,atleast unlike DMG ones they dont play around couples
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited it seer though big as u said its last one on ArSh n Shilpa,my reply is little big,sorry for that,dont mind
swetha