Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Seert,
That was beautifully written, and I wish I had the strength in my to say more. But I will say this, KaSh were so beautiful, perhaps something as beautiful will never come again, but we had some time with them some beautiful time, and for that we should be grateful.
@namu_dmg: Thank you so much.

@AMMY LUVS RIDZ: Oh wow thank you so much, and yes it was about Shilpa's second innings in the show hence I wanted to talk about the whole journey. And I'm glad my post helped you watch the show.

Ahhh how I wish ArSh and DMG would have ended differently but sadly that wasn't the case. Oh well in our minds, we can at least think of Panchgani as the end. Because what i saw after was not ArSh.

@Harry: Hey!
Thank you Harry, and your very welcome. I needed to write this as a last adieu to Shilpa, and well it had been a whole since I wrote such a topic.
What can I say? Shilpa was the best character so far, and well KaSh will always represent DMG no matter what. They made AR and DMG popular, and them as ArSh pulled all of us back to this show. It's sad that it was ignored in such a manner but oh well, we did get some great scenes.
Your VERY welcome, and thank you so much for replying.
Lol you're still not done with Aunty? Oh well I love you too =)

P.S. I will read your OS soon. I'm just not in a mood for FFs especially those on ArSh right now :|

Jaan: Been a while since I saw you in this forum, but hey thanks for replying here. Wow Jaan doesn't have the strength? Ya it's hard but what can we do? Let's just appreciate what we have and leave it at that.
KaSh were an amazing couple and no one can come close to them, at least not in my eyes.
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nicely written.. 

umm............... am sorry i really cant speak right now cause am in such a shock after today;s DMG episode.... but all i want to say hats of to shilpa anand a women of dignity and a pure heart !👍🏼 am concluding this my response on these words that i will miss you KASH !
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh man I thought yesterday's episode did it for me but today's just literally pierced through my heart. SO FREAKING SAD!!! Im way too upset to say anything so this is all I can express right now :(

You know I think I feel even more sad than I really would have becasue Shilpa M was just so touching. She's the most realistic character from the show, and her situation is just awful! No one with a heart so good and so pure deserves a life like that... so when Shilpa M cries and hurts, you feel the pain too. I think that's the reason why Im even more upset about her story being left incomplete. I wanted to see her happy and getting the love she really deserves. And that fact that she is such a deep characterr makes it even worse. I wanted to see all her different layers.

I just realized after seeing todays epi that getting over ArSh and KaSh this time around is going to be EXTREMELY difficult!!! Sighs... :(

But you know what even though ArSh were left incomplete, in my mind Armaan and Shilpa end up togetherr and boy do they make a wonderful couple :)
Edited by JPRules - 13 years ago
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*Double Post*Edited by JPRules - 13 years ago
DivineRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post seerat .... what a brilliant actress SA is , the dialogue & expressions OMG😭, yesterday & today epi was soo heart wrenching that made me cry (sighs)... don't want to see her leaving like this Damn! wht she had done with all ?.what was her fault ... WHAT WAS OURS (why we always have to suffer)😭...now i just don't know whether KaSh will be seen in other show or dmg3(hope so)...just want SA best of luck for her future projects...

KaSh will always remain as my first love & will be. Love them to core <3

Edited by iitaf - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

The CVs butchered the show and there is nothing else to say!

But I have to say the last SidShi scene was so sweet and ArShi OMG I wanted to cry for her, I just wanted her to be happy!!
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
last ArSh scne...a KaSh one...i just could feel them talking 2 each other <3

PS:NEVER SAY NEVER!

KASH WILL B MISSED....not as AR or ArSh...like u said...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Love can touch one time and last for a time. Goodbye KaSh. Thank you for the amazing memories.
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shilpa Malhotra. I'm really going to miss that character, from the day she entered DMG, she came with a bang *literally - by hitting Armaan in the head LOL - loved it !!*. Even though she was only on the show for a short period of time, she became my favorite character.

Shilpa was never given a chance to be understood, its such a shame !! She had so much to offer but yet the CV's didn't seem to think so. I don't know what else to say but that this show lost out not only on a beautiful love story [ArSh] but also on a character.

Edited by kakato02 - 13 years ago