Frequent Posters

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful post Seert👍🏼 and yes we will surely miss KASH a lot
monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved her in Dr.Shilpa's role even more . Just watched 6th Oct 's episode today and I am still emotional. wonder how could they destroy such an amazing character just like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

U said it all and even though I was in no mood for reading or writing I've read such a long post and thought I should at least appreciate ur effort for writing such a beautiful tribute to her character . Thank you :-<

I'm sorry for the delayed response but I got busy and lazy, hence the tardiness. Nonetheless here are the replies to the rest of the people:

@kash.is.bk4ever: Once again, I'm so touched and honestly shocked that my post made people cry. That wasn't my intent but still I'm happy that my writing touched some heartstrings :)

Thank you for all the compliments, and well the show is ending so I don't know how much they will learn from this post :|

Your views about all the characters and Shilpa's equation with them are very similar to mine. As I said before, she was never understood, and the sad part is that no one even tried to understand her. They were all selfish and only cared about their troubles, but they never seemed to give a damn about Shilpa's personal life.

Yes KaSh will be missed the most, be it as AR or ArSh, because their chemistry was just brilliant. I know we should never say never and I can't say for sure about KaSh, but currently it seems hard. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, and of course if KaSh do comeback then everyone will there for the party. People are moving on but that doesn't mean they don't like KaSh anymore. They are just trying to accept it as the past. Again I don't think there's any chance ofr KaSh, at least in the near future, but I won't tell you what to do. All the best and as I said many times before, we have the memories to keep us happy :)

@Tahmina: Hey no problem, have fun spamming. I really don't mind ;)

Exactly DMG in KaSh times was the best and they had a very good balance of the characters. I mean it didn't focus completely on AR, as the show was also about the other interns hence we got to see their trials and tribulations too. Plus not just the other interns, but there was a focus on the other lesser known characters like Umer Bhai and Sister Lovely. Over time they forgot these guys, but if we remember correctly, then these guys also had an important role to play in the whole grand scheme.

You know DMG was at first a guilty pleasure for me that later became torture. I got addicted to the show because of the story, then AR and then KaSh. But the most important part is the story and sadly the CVs lost out on that after the first 6-7 months. Okay great we have AR but then come on how many silly fights and make up sessions can one see? And I stuck after Shilpa left for Armaan and for what AR used to be, but sadly it was all scenes and showing the couple's chemistry. For the majority of the show's lifespan it's just been a bunch of scenes strewn together in one episode. The story and vision has been lacking for a long time now. It became stagnant and then even regressive after a while.

About ArSh? The story had a lot of potential and we did get some great scenes that I mentioned in my initial post, but the CVs completely ignored this one and dug their own grave because of it.

Yes the show was quite stagnant even during the KaSh as AR period but still that part was way better than a lot of other phases DMG has gone through. The basic fact remains that they need a good story to continue successfully and well KaSh as AR will always be their best period.

Your welcome for the CC link, and yes after everything that has happened appreciating their interviews or the personal relation seems quite weird and odd.

P.S. Sorry for the late and somewhat short reply.

@kanaka45: Thanks :)

@monamine: Hi

I don't think they destroyed Shilpa's character...they just ignored it, but ya her representation of Shilpa was much more realistic. And well thank you for taking time out to read the post and showing your appreciation for it :)

@Swetha: WOW, you really said a lot and honestly I have nothing much to add except that I agree with your feelings. Your post just goes to prove how much people loved KaSh. Plus we all got very attached to their characters and their story.

I know the dialogues they used were very conniving and manipulative as they gave some fans hope of a possibility of an ArSh return. Truth be told, if I were not an IF member and just a regular tv viewer, then i would have thought that maybe ArSh will be back. But sadly it's all over now.

Hmm as I said before, other than agreeing with your feelings I have nothing much to add and thank you sooo much for taking time out and writing such a long reply filled with your feelings for these characters and Shilpa. KaSh will always be cherished no matter what and even though they are over it doesn't mean we won't enjoy their past scenes. The creations you posted are amazing and each one of them are such a good representation of Shilpa's characters. She was awesome as Riddhima (and will forever be my Riddhima) and she was awesome as Shilpa too.

Shilpa Anand is a brilliant actress who has shown her acting abilities by depicting 2 very different characters in one show. As I said she was the girl Armaan loved and the girl he was beginning to love :)

Sure if I make a last DMG post then I will pm you. Cheers!

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want to see Shilpa di in the last week!! it's not fare they are bringing in old gang and old lead actress is not there..! 😭 😭 i want to see her!!!!
^It would have been cool to see her in the end, but honestly this show doesn't feel like DMG anymore so it's really quite fruitless. Plus not all the old members are returning so it doesn't mean much...at least to me.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
@ Seert: so true na yar... i miss those real basket and apple scenes.. i miss atul's talk to the plants.. i miss Nana's shouting.. and Macchar running after Mini to give injection! i will miss Anjli's attitude.. Gabbar ka gussa.. aur Rahul - Muski Fights.. i miss those ppl.. i don't even care about this new so called DMG.. i miss the original script.. the real cool one.. those basketball toornaments.. and gals vs. boys fights.. carying for patients.. and fighting over diagonosis.. Nana's nautanki.. always used to make me smile.. Dr. Shashak was so controlling over interns.. and Dr. Shubhankar was so nice with interns.. i will miss OLD DMG cast.. i don't even know this new interns.. they couldn't just make it DMG!! they SUNK DMG into Drain!!
Swiftie thumbnail
@seert-i completely agree yaar...i mean  whatever we are,we are originated from KaShians...now the difference is just that u hv moved on...nd i hvnt...every1 has their own point of view to see things...but that doesnt make us different...cuz sumwhere or the other we love KaSh...sumwhere or the other we were and are KaShians...we all will cherish their past... <3

if
KaShians hv moved on ..then thats fine....cuz that doesnt make any difference...cuz deep inside ...they too want their justice to wait...they too want KaSh... :)...KaShians can never hate KaSh
...the once trying currently...will get what they deserve....sooo party toh banti hai :p

& for the party...even the haters are invited :p

DEEP INSIDE,a part of
KaSh is alive in every heart...

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was so beautiful😭 i completely agree adios shilpa anand i hope to see you more because you are my favourite tv actress and KaSh was magical but life goes on and I hope to see you again and everyone again because I had fun on DMG forum but I have officially left the forum now.
Komal.Gull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kash 4ever

TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now that Shilpa is gone, what will I miss? KaSh! Not ArSh but KaSh. Today's episode showed me that ArSh were over a long time ago, specifically as soon as Karan left for KKK3. It is KaSh that will be missed. It is their chemistry, their expressions, dialogue delivery, challenging looks and gestures to each other that made them one of the best, if not the best, Indian tv couples. Of KaSh, I will really miss their special background music that throughout DMG has just been used for KaSh and no one else. It doesn't matter if they were AR or ArSh, it was just for them. That background music signified their chemistry, and their "takkar walla chemistry" with each other. Add their challenging looks to one another, and you've got magic. 

I have nothing to say... U have left me speechless....*sigh*

Loved da topic Seert...