Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalhot thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shilpa and kash, 
Wow there's a lot of replies. Please give me some time and I will definitely reply back to each and everyone of you. But thank you so much for taking time out to read my incredibly long post, and then replying back :)
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG that was so nice to read....honestly i got emotional near to the end....😭

All i can say that at times in life the things we least accept to happen are the ones that we have to face...& they r the ones that hurt the most...coz those events along with themselves shattered dreams & moments of happiness & its just to hard to comprehend with it😭

So true shilpa was the most simple character & honesly once she came back i had a mind set that it has to be arsh & siddhima (especially when they got married twice).....anyhow i really dont know why things flipped completely, especially if ksg said in PC that his & shilpa's lots of scenes were coming up...everything is just to confusing....but things have to be gone & forgotten😊

I just listened to a shilpa anand interview yesterday & that made me feel so sad & low....i mean the interview i listened just nearly a month or two back...in that she sounded so excited for dmg & then suddenly in this interview her voice was expressing her feeling....anyhow i am proud of her that she made a decision that satisfied her....i am sure something major made her make that decision & i respect it😛

Today i am AR fan & will always be one because of kash....the were my first armaan & ridhima....& they made me luv the characters of AR😃

I wish shilpa all the very best.....as she said herself that she has got a life ahead of her & i am sure she will come back very soon.....maybe or maybe not with ksg....who knows...if yes then great, if not then i have memories of kash to enjoy😃

deepaa27ar thumbnail
I Literally feel like crying after reading this post. It's a beautiful presentation of an actress and her roles .
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol well Seert i'm best at spamming your topics with our discussions on Shilpa and KaSh haha so i guess i'm going to keep this last KaSh topic of yours lasting for as long as i can

Dmg was a great show at first, i really did like it. Every character and every story behind them. There was no one in particular whom i loved more than the other...that was when the balance of the show and characters was so perfect that we all loved them equally because they were all given fair attention.

So dmg was a show that i really liked watching for entertainment...but afterwards the show wasn't entertaining but boring. And so that was when dmg turned into a show for fans who watched with/for harmfull emotion and addiction and not entertainment. I guess thats when dmg fans forgot the line between entertainment and fiction shows/characters etc and reality/real emotions and real ppl. I guess thats when everyone became really personal and attached to the show/characters/actors etc because they didn't have a good basic storyline to look forward to. And so dmg lost its storyline...everything cv's did after the downfall of dmg was just to gain trps and one of the tricks was bringing back Shilpa and KaSh.

Plus many fans just watched dmg to see who wins the 'battle' in the end. Before discovering IF, dmg was just a show which lost the fun it had when i first started watching it and so i didn't care anymore because their was no story to watch the show for and so on. But after i discovered IF, the drama on the MF made me watch dmg for a while just so that i could also see who wins this battle....IF dmg fans can really affect your views on things. I think that when i started taking dmg and everything with it more personally but i stopped after realising that its just damn stupid and useless. Even after KaSh returned, i may have watched their scenes but i couldn't bear to watch the show or come onto IF for ages because thats how bad the state of dmg and the dmg forum was.

I'm going to be honest with you, DMG was still very boring even after KaSh returned because obviously actors can't just be depended on to bring the show up..the show needed a story which dmg lacked for so long! The only reason it lasted was because of all the tricks and turns cv's used on the fans to keep them stuck to the show.

Btw your probably wondering why i am talking about the show etc but its only because i'm giving a loong reply back to your comment about you not being attached to shows but KaSh caught your eye. Its same here, KaSh are a chemistry which i really enjoyed watching and so i will miss them but i won't miss the present dmg because i never loved the present dmg...the dmg i loved died after the first 9 months it started.

The other day i saw someone comment on a kash topic saying  something like its strange that the show Friends could keep the balance and good storyline and charm of the show with 6 characters all keeping the base storyline of each character for so many years but dmg couldn't even handle 5 main intern characters after only a couple of months. And its so true..ppl will say that we think the downfall of dmg was when Shilpa first left but the truth is, the show started going downhill a little before she left. Nobody enjoyed the actual storyline of dmg after that...maybe they enjoyed the lil sparks of comedy or those few scenes of friendship but really they all just watched for their fav couple. I was one of them until i just got fed up
Edited by Tahmina96 - 13 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh and btw thanks for the Shilpa CC link..i will check it out.

Heaven has been lacking the main kashians i knew who used to regularly visit it...i understand them. We can talk about ArSh scenes and KaSh interviews for a while bcoz we did talk about AR KaSh scenes after Shilpa first left but it is different this time because so much happened this time.
harry9186 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

@namu_dmg:

@Harry: Hey!
Thank you Harry, and your very welcome. I needed to write this as a last adieu to Shilpa, and well it had been a whole since I wrote such a topic.
What can I say? Shilpa was the best character so far, and well KaSh will always represent DMG no matter what. They made AR and DMG popular, and them as ArSh pulled all of us back to this show. It's sad that it was ignored in such a manner but oh well, we did get some great scenes.
Your VERY welcome, and thank you so much for replying.
Lol you're still not done with Aunty? Oh well I love you too =)

P.S. I will read your OS soon. I'm just not in a mood for FFs especially those on ArSh right now :|

Aw your welcome Jaan! I completely agree with you...<3 Haha Ofcourse I'm not done Aunty.. That will stick with you for a very long time.. I guess you can think of it as a loving nickname for you :P..
I know you love me :).. Oh dont you worry about the OS it's really no biggie.. I know how your feeling right now so no pressure hunny :) x
kanaka45 thumbnail
a standing ovation for all from the @TM to the one preceding my post

and @bary u rocked and made me cry, hate u 
u made me cry again and again reading ur post

Okay this is just part 1 of the replies. More will be coming later in a few hours, and here goes:

Mona: True, the way she acted in this whole offscreen drama made me appreciate her all the more so I know where you're coming from.

Krish: Thanks, and yes the original and the best DMG was truly the 07-08 one. Nothing else came close to it, even though they somewhat tried hard. And exactly, Shilpa's character was very beautiful because of its selfless bond with all the other characters. I don't think any other character was ever so selfless.

@sheeban4u: Exactly, KaSh rock no matter what the form and loads only started watching for Shilpa, and now with her gone, they've left as well.

@FiiLza: Thanks you so much Filza :)

Please don't be upset because what's happened has happened. There is no point in crying over spilled milk.

True I don't think Armaan understood the depth of Shilpa's feelings or her character for that matter, and that's just a shame for the character and for the show. ArSh will be missed, KaSh as AR are always missed, and now KaSh will be missed! Of course we will also miss Shilpa but I hope to see her again soon.

@Anku: True, we need to thank them for giving us some very great memories and for entertaining us so much. Thank you KaSh, and especially Shilpa.

@Gunji: I know eh, it's bad because it's KaSh's end not just ArSh's end. But oh well life moves on...

And yes Shilpa M was a very real character and Shilpa A has said that she likes it way more than Riddhima.

@kakato02: Indded if the other 3 could actually learn something from her then the show would have a great story. She is such a selfless and happy go lucky character no matter what her past, unlike many others who make mountains out of molehills.

@kash.is.bk4ever: Nikki, I will write back later in greater details. Your reply needs times :)

@Jenny_KaShian: Exactlt KaSh made AR what they were. They made the show and AR very popular, and nothing could come close to it after Shilpa left. Now with ArSh, we got some great scenes and for a while there people were really enjoying this new avatar of them. But alas they had to cut it short. Nonetheless, KaSh are KaSh and their chemistry is the best :)

@waffleee: I think so too.

@Swetha; I also need time for your reply since it's quite long. Bear with me :)

punithagarg thumbnail
I will miss u SHILPA ANAND