Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pavs

shilpuuuu love it...how well uve written the post.....hv nothign to add except tht criously Sid emerged today as the true hero of dmg

pavs 🤗🤗🤗

Sid indeed triumps the winner in this mess and how😳😳😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrin13

very nice post..................and well said................A......R love which I used to adore and admire with all my heart now lost all the respect...............This is no longer can be termed as love coz then it will be an insult to true love and all those lovers...............

How easily CVs ruined a beautiful love story and turned it into a lusty and nasty story...........I am really sad....DMG was the 1 show I attached with so darely...............still 2day I can see the 1st 9 months of DMG (golden time) in front of my eyes like a film................CVs have ruined everything..........

Afrinnnnnnn..........here's for u sweetz 🤗🤗

I truly understand ur sentiments...........its painful to see a beautiful story that u cherished cruch to gutters like this.......
I hope CVs had known wat they were doing in their quest to garner TRPs........
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

great post shilpa!!! Very well said! Cvz dont know how to take care of their own stuff - i guess they missed that lesson growing up.

Sidraaaaaaaaaaa..... 🤗🤗

I suppose its true when they greed has no eyes.......no mind..........
CVs in their greed to save their show ended up only destroying it  and along with it the beautiful creation they had created with their own hands...........Sad it is
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Shilpa well said..👍🏼 and I loved this line

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE............BUT RISE IN LOVE

tomorrow wateva the outcome of the show is...........SIDDHANT MODI will triumph as the true HERO of DMG........coz wateva decision he makes tomorrow........be it being with Ridhimma.....leaving her......or uniting her with her so called "love"......ALL HIS ACTIONS ARE GOING TO BE JUSTIFIED........

and thank god for that...atleast his character is not butchered...

Aishuuuuuuuuuuu.........🤗🤗

CVs have done such a damage that there remains no redemption.......coz tomorrow......wateva Sid will do........even if he turns villian.......he is FULLY justified........so in anycase......SIDDHANT MODI triumps as the true HERO...........👏👏👏
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post shilpa!

I don't follow this crapfest...actually lost interest ever since that ghost returned from the dead.

Anyhow so i won't have anything to say regarding anything except the fact that A and R are  truly a couple----- the Dumbest and Dumbest-est couple!🤢

And  don't even care about offending stalkers.....caz hello! Just stating the truth!
Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Shilpuuu 🤗 Yaaru such an amazing post, kya yaar! ab tere bare hain mujhe rhulana!!! 😆 but rightly said, Sid will be the one who makes the justified decision, whatever it may be he will not be wrong because he has suffered the brunt of all this for far too long! Tis a shame to see what the world is coming to when show creatives themselves destroy the very essence of a programme for which they lived and breathed to create. again my lovely hats off for a brilliant post 😊 xx

tazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🤗🤗🤗

Sid is being punished for being good and now even if her turns bad.......it is FULLY JUSTIFIED......

Its truly a shame that greed can make ppl do damage to their own goodness.......alas the CVS are no different
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Nice post shilpa!

I don't follow this crapfest...actually lost interest ever since that ghost returned from the dead.

Anyhow so i won't have anything to say regarding anything except the fact that A and R are  truly a couple----- the Dumbest and Dumbest-est couple!🤢

And  don't even care about offending stalkers.....caz hello! Just stating the truth!

Amyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🤗🤗...........long time baby........

And ya.......it aint worth watching.........I left watching it after SR's remarriage too ..............but I can tell wats happening in the story.........thanks to all my SRians.....😆😆

And ur description of AR and me here 🤣🤣
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hey shilpa🤗

Ummm the description...lol it fits perfectly for the two, doesn't it?!
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

hey hey shilpa🤗

Ummm the description...lol it fits perfectly for the two, doesn't it?!

U on the dot honey 😆😆😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post shilpooo, its just that many will keep justifying the act which is so unjustifiable 😕