Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

first and foremost thank you for presenting these points in such a sensible way and i can clearly see what you are trying to say...........but why i disagree is because this time it is not the circumstances responsible for  the mess.......this time it is one woman's indecisivieness that has led to this web in which is trapped three individuals..........

when sid riddhima married and armaan came back..the whole plethora of emotions ,confusions ,dilemaas were justified because it was fate which had brought that twist of events..........and this time a person's choice of words and thoughts have led to this mishap.......

why am i angry...because we are talking abt a independent mature woman who still cannot take a decision .......after 7 months of going around in circles  it cannot be confusion or compassion still.......she is unable in being a wife or a lover ...........i do not blame armaan only ........that guy has been led on by riddhima..........i refuse to believe that she has been emotionally blackmailed.......you canot influence a person unless that person wants to get influenced......hence armaan knows which buttons to click and riddhima reacts......then she remembers she is married and sheds a lot of tears ...........and even afte rmonths this is not the solution.......even after time and again being given a chance to walk away from the marriage ..she is stuck to it............if she is duty bound then i have to say she has failed miserably in her duty as welll coz  we have seen the effort she ahs taken enveloped in her own created misery and sid running lef tright trying to know what is wrong now... to the world she was getting married to sid again ,to her mind she was musing over armaan ....what would you call such a woman......

if riddhima had the guts to tell sid that she loves armaan and wants to be with him...legally and emotionally would have seperated from him and moved to armaan ,i would ahve stopped watching the show but still would never have been judgemental because at the end of the day she did what her heart felt.........but today what ever they are doing anywhere in the world is wrong ....cannot be justified...you may not control your emotiions but by 30 you certainly learn to control your actions.........that one night was not the only galti ........she has been mentally cheatingon siddanth from the time of second marriage and before.......and that is what has annoyed me.......riddhima was never shown as weak ,the girl had spunk,attitude and was honest ......to herself and others ...and what is it that we see now???

and as for shilpa armaan ..i do not know abt others but for me i would never be able to forget what ever armaan did and is doing and would not want him near shilpa........that girl deserves better not a lifetime of confusion and insecurity

just my point of view........hope you understand😊

Sanjjjjjjjjjjjjjj................this is simply marvelous piece of sensible writing with thorough logic........and I completely concur with u......

Is this wat a woman of today......a woman of the 21st century will do???????? I HIGHLY DISAGREE...................today's woman stands up for herself.......but Ridhimma failed and this is wat led to the failing of her love with Armaan and her marriage with Sid
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: fafi

i dnt know wat ev.1 else belives. but in my opinion all three characters are justified in their own place. All three of them are depicting the true picture of what situation could have happen whn such circumstances appear. A person is helpless. what has to happen it happens even if we realise afterwards tht this shoould nt have happened....i cmpletely agree to CVs. but i also understand the Fangroup's POV. all i want is DMG to have a better, happy and peaceful ending so that we can cherish its memories forever...

Secondly most of the people are saying they have lost the love or respect for Armaan's character or the love he has for a woman..bt i think its the circumstances which r still making him believe that Ridz love him...unless those circumstances were not there he would have moved on...Secondly If now people are not respecting armaan for tht particular scene, then later on when IF he'll be with shilpa ppl will again start accepting him...don't get me wrong bt i think its not a right judgment on Armaan's part..
Anyways thats all my POV. im not blaming or pointing any1. i just wanted to say what i ave.😊

Hey fafi :] Thank you for being so polite with your response first of all🤗 I am not used to that yet😆

Secondly I don't agree with you on the highlighted part. Riddhima chose to marry her husband the SECOND time with her own consent, how does that make Armaan believe she still loves him and not Siddhant? Why would a woman who is merely fulfilling her duties of being a "wife" want to experience the marriage rituals second time around just so she can bask in her husband's love and know what a "true" marriage feels like. Riddhima wanted to feel like a new bride because her marriage to Siddhant was not easy the first time around and if she was simply making peace with her present, there was no need for her to go ahead with the re-marriage specially when it was HER who wanted to do it. Furthermore, when Armaan came to that "tent" Riddhima was pouring out her feelings for SID not Armaan and she backed away once she realised it was Armaan who had come in and not Sid but what does Armaan do? He holds her and starts reminiscing about their past and reminds her about what they shared and that is when Riddhima slips for a moment. We all have our moments of weakness and so did Riddhima but she only had them once Armaan insisted on reminded her about their "eventful" past. Also, how you do even begin to justify a man stalking his ex while she on her honeymoon with her husband? Who gave the right to Armaan to stalk Siddhant's WIFE???

I won't deny that many people will start liking Armaan once he comes close to Shilpa but you can surely count on me not being one of them. The very essence of Armaan was lost the day he blurred the lines between Riddhima Gupta and Riddhima Modi and for that he shall never regain my respect or sympathy.

Thank You :)
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Hey fafi :] Thank you for being so polite with your response first of all🤗 I am not used to that yet😆

Secondly I don't agree with you on the highlighted part. Riddhima chose to marry her husband the SECOND time with her own consent, how does that make Armaan believe she still loves him and not Siddhant? Why would a woman who is merely fulfilling her duties of being a "wife" want to experience the marriage rituals second time around just so she can bask in her husband's love and know what a "true" marriage feels like. Riddhima wanted to feel like a new bride because her marriage to Siddhant was not easy the first time around and if she was simply making peace with her present, there was no need for her to go ahead with the re-marriage specially when it was HER who wanted to do it. Furthermore, when Armaan came to that "tent" Riddhima was pouring out her feelings for SID not Armaan and she backed away once she realised it was Armaan who had come in and not Sid but what does Armaan do? He holds her and starts reminiscing about their past and reminds her about what they shared and that is when Riddhima slips for a moment. We all have our moments of weakness and so did Riddhima but she only had them once Armaan insisted on reminded her about their "eventful" past. Also, how you do even begin to justify a man stalking his ex while she on her honeymoon with her husband? Who gave the right to Armaan to stalk Siddhant's WIFE???

I won't deny that many people will start liking Armaan once he comes close to Shilpa but you can surely count on me not being one of them. The very essence of Armaan was lost the day he blurred the lines between Riddhima Gupta and Riddhima Modi and for that he shall never regain my respect or sympathy.

Thank You :)

Thanks Jottttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for replying on my behalf.............and I totally agree with u......
Riddimma married Sid with her own consent despite Sid's hesitation.....and it was her who wanted to go forth with it........and she indeed was pouring her feelings for sid in the tent not knowing to to be armaan but when she realized her mistake n backed off.....it was Armaan who pushed his way without even letting her talk and led her into the past which she was very fond and like any human being.......she too is bound to fall weak given such scenario.....and she lapsed........
but wat does armaan do........continues stalking this woman who is now married to someone else is no longer his property.......
and wat he did today is simply explaining that this guy needs mental help.....

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Thanks for ur feet in here.........hope they stay on IF for long😆😆😆

I couldn't stop laughing. nice one there!
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedDMG

I couldn't stop laughing. nice one there!

anytimes babes...............laughing is the best therapy in life.........m glad I could provide with atleast that😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Beautifully said - I ll be making a post on "If DMG ends, how we'll remember it... this is a perfect post for tht!!! Awesomeness!!

Plz make it soon..now it is ending..
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpu,

Awesome post. I love the way you weave concepts into emotions through your words.👏👏

Indeed, they f
                         e
                           l
                            l
in love. I watched a KaSu scene yesterday and things got nostalgic. Khair, we can't move on if we dwell on the past. Armaan Malik is a lost case, his so-called "love" is beyond comprehension. And at the end, Mr. Modi yet again proves himself unique and ideal. That whole face-off scene was ridiculous, because we all know, Siddhant Modi is on the side of truth and purity and as it goes... that is the side that always triumphs.

Cheers,
dc