Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
great post shilpa!!! Very well said! Cvz dont know how to take care of their own stuff - i guess they missed that lesson growing up.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zeenia

Shilpoo!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful post!! Sid is selfless in his love and Armaan is selfish! Sid is always about giving and Armaan is always about taking!!

And now its sids choice-NOT Ridhimmas! It is upto Sid to choose whether he wants to stay with Ridhimma or not!

Like you said whatever happens tomorrow, whatever Sid decides he has walked away as the hero of the show and AR are tainted forever!

P.S I still hope before DMG shuts down we get that SR c-night post from you!! We can always hope-Right!!πŸ˜›

zeenoooooooooooooooo πŸ€—πŸ€—

U are right hun.........its now Sid's choice........not Ridhimma's.......with wat self respect does she even have the right to chose anymore.....she has fell weak and in that one moment of weakness she destroyed everything that she built in her present and that her future cud give and along with that she tainted wat was so beautiful in her past........and Armaan.......he has lost his cause......he simply let his love for Rids go so weak that he pullled down eveyone, including the innocents with him to the gutters......

Sid in true sense triumps the HERO of DMG........be it wateva the decision......

C-night..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........ab uska koi matlab bhi banta he kya
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Yup yup bohat he gire hue hain in every sense both

thanks shilpoo nice topic

faryyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—.....

Gire huwe logo ki baat karke kyu apne aap ko girana.....hena????😳😳😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

Shilpu  πŸ€—

Wonderfully said...

What AR share today that is not love....what Sid's feeling is for Riddhima is love selfless,unconditional...as Sid said today  "maine Riddhima ko kabhi patni ka farz nibhane ke liye force nai kiya aur yehi fark hai tere aur mere pyaar mei"
aur exactly yehi fark hai...Sid never forces her for anything and Armaan is forcing her for everything..

And now everything is on Sid's hand and not Riddhima's...he will decide he wants to be with Riddhima or not...whatever will be Sid's decision AR has lost all the respect...

and at the end sorry for going off topic but i m not able to control myself 

AR fell in love and with them TRP also πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

reettttttttttttttttt..........πŸ€—πŸ€—

AR's love is tarnished and its a utterly sad......thanks to the DMG CVs.......they brutally murdered their own creation......and TRPs are a mere reflection of that......
Armaan had always been a possesive love while Sid's love had passion together with understanding n respect.......he gave space to Ridhimma and today I guess he is being punished for being so nice......while Armaan in his posssiveness crossed the boundaries of his love for Ridz...........fell into the gutters of obsession and destroyed everything for the person he loved.....
Ridhimma............her 1 moment of weakness and her world is no longer a clean breather for her.....this moment will suffocate her till death
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

AR love story went to drain n gutters

It indeed did........and its sad........

Thanks to CVs.......I just wish they had known wat they were doing in their quest to garner TRPs........which in anycase did not come up........afterall.........the WRONG can never take the lead😳😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

totally agree
their story have been ruined BIG time!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ruined and not even worth remembering........it left a bitter taste.......

Wat a demise of the show....of creativityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail

thank u sweetz for replying πŸ€—πŸ€—
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa well said..πŸ‘πŸΌ and I loved this line

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE............BUT RISE IN LOVE

tomorrow wateva the outcome of the show is...........SIDDHANT MODI will triumph as the true HERO of DMG........coz wateva decision he makes tomorrow........be it being with Ridhimma.....leaving her......or uniting her with her so called "love"......ALL HIS ACTIONS ARE GOING TO BE JUSTIFIED........

and thank god for that...atleast his character is not butchered...
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

superb post shilpa, i second all what you have said

Armaan Riddhima so called love story is buthered beyond repair and credit goes to the cvs, they ahve runied they own creation

i am proud of siddhant modi, like you said whatvever he says or does will be completly justifed and he is the true and only hero of the dmg, A big hug for Sid form my side,

norzar

Norzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

We will give a group hug to Sid..........poor guy is getting punished for being so good......

And CVs have done a damage beyond repair to their own creations..............all respects for AR is now tarnished for eternity........not worth even mentioning......and thats sad
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shilpuuu πŸ€— Yaaru such an amazing post, kya yaar! ab tere bare hain mujhe rhulana!!! πŸ˜† but rightly said, Sid will be the one who makes the justified decision, whatever it may be he will not be wrong because he has suffered the brunt of all this for far too long! Tis a shame to see what the world is coming to when show creatives themselves destroy the very essence of a programme for which they lived and breathed to create. again my lovely hats off for a brilliant post 😊 xx