ANDDDDDDDD AR FELL IN LOVE

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes indeedddd.............AR fell in love.....

Love in one simple word is "EHSAAS"......

A feeling that lives n breathes inside of u .....makes u see the world around u with so much affection n sensitivity.......and all u wanna see is happiness.....sunshine n rainbows everywhere and the person u love the most.......u wanna see that person glow with the vibrance of this beauty.....

But it is only when u dont see these things happening.......will that love turn into obsession.....
However..........love has such immence power in it that garners the strength to pull u out along with others out of the gutters n hallows of such obsession but it is only when it becomes weak n null will it stoop beneath the levels of humanity taking along others with it who bare no cause to it.....

Unfortunately AR's love that was once respected.....truly admired n adored by true DMG lovers (and this includes all fan grps) has simply gone weak and AR FELL  in their love........and their love which no longer can be termed as love is gone down the gutters........tarnished for eternity.....

In all this mess..........tomorrow wateva the outcome of the show is...........SIDDHANT MODI will triumph as the true HERO of DMG........coz wateva decision he makes tomorrow........be it being with Ridhimma.....leaving her......or uniting her with her so called "love"......ALL HIS ACTIONS ARE GOING TO BE JUSTIFIED........

Someone very rightly said..........DO NOT FALL IN LOVE............BUT RISE IN LOVE.......

Sad to say.............CVs have tarnished their own beautiful creations with their own hands......WAT A DEMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Comments are welcome.......bear in mind.....senseless n baseless comments are not worth my time.😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing post👏

ONE words BEAUTIFULY SAID!!!!!!!👏⭐️
Cherry.. thumbnail
Saw your post, and was compelled to post :)

I still cannot believe that creatives, who toil to bring to life the beauty and wonder of a story, can smother it with their own hands! AR was beautiful in its own time, and so was SR... And both stand doomed today... Sad is all I can say!

Beautiful post, btw :)
Edited by Cherry.. - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its truly sad..............now she can never look back on her past with the same pride ...because she fell in her own eyes.......her mistake has cost her her past  and her present.
And Armaan lost respect of the woman he loved.......
How tragic that this love story had to turn out this way.....its better for it to end.
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they have indeed fallen (from our eyes) in love!!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shilpa 🤗 nice post.this is needed.CV had destroyed AR love story so badly.   

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE............BUT RISE IN LOVE,

truely said.
Sid  rise in love..............he is real hero . yes whatever he does tomorrow it will jutify.
Angelic_J thumbnail

And I fell laughing in the morning when the "TRPs" post was created🤣🤣 Sorry off topic but I had to let that out😃

Shilpooookinssssssssssssss I love this topic of yours🤗🤗🤗 AR indeed "FELL" in their love instead of rising in it and becoming better human beings. Their love has give them both new personalities where their old versions seem like a distant dream. The respect Armaan had in my eyes for loving a woman more than his life has been tarnished and washed away for forever. He will never regain that EVER again. On the other hand Siddhant Modi - where do I even begin about this gem of a man?😳 He is the one who "rose" in his wife's love just like phoneix rises from its ashes and became a "man" from an irresponsible youngster who did not give two hoots about anything other than his own selfish needs. Such altering personalities all due to love - Sid became selfless from being selfish whereas AR became selfish although they both used to be selfless
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpu 🤗

Wonderfully said. If this is what they call "love", then I'm sorry, I want no part of love, ever. Love, according to me, can never trample somebody's happiness and faith, it cannot mock somebody's trust and love, and it cannot be based on lies and deceit.

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Shilpu!

Yes AR love has been tarnished beyond extent....What a way to butcher the 2 yr old love story!!

@ Cherry: 100% true .....
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpu rightly said !!

Amita madam script has brought Panoti for DMG lolz...!!

First Married couple they yet about to start their journey .........all dream come shattered ....SID's world betryaed !!

Ridzie ....of course her dignity as woman and wife shattered ....by her lover !!

and enough said ...........Armaan has fall stoop so low...!!

they have beautiful chances for second chances of love and hope for both couple !!

I want SHILPA and Riddhima both come to play now and give solid slap to Armaan as well...!! give him straight !!

Right now SID's punch will not work......One more needed from Riddhima ....to straight psycho straight !!

her struggle to live with her husband, her struggle to save this marriage tarnished by Armaan and Riddhima's all future ruined !!