MESSAGE from Samta Sagar, Devkiji of CB

Rjorge thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear All,
This is Abali getting back to the forum with a new name "Rjorge" lol .. my apologies for being away from the forum for so long.  Please note that I took a leave of absence from the forum due to my hectic work schedule.

Today I am back so I could convey a special message to all of you from a dear friend who is no stranger to you, she is none other than our Devkiji from our favorite show Choti Bahu. During a recent call with Samta Sagar ji she mentioned to me that she read your lovely comments on the thread regarding her phone conversation with Sandeepa, Eva and Anu and that she wants to convey her gratitude to all of you. She has sent me a facebook message for you all which I am posting on this thread.

Here is the link to Sandeepa's thread that Samta ji is referring to:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1473975

Here is Samta ji's message for all of you. I do intend to email this link to her so if you have any messages for her please post on this thread so I could convey those to her.  Here you go guys:

Samta Sagar September 27 at 11:28pm
Dear Anita - I really enjoyed talking to Sandeepa, Eva and Anu, thanks for placing the call and thanks for forwarding the India Forums link. When I was reading all those beautiful comments from the admirers of Choti Bahu on the Forum, I felt as if I was talking to each one of them. I am deeply touched by their love and affection. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their unconditional love and admiration for my work in Choti Bahu and I hope that they will continue to love me. Love, Samta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Anita:

Thank you so much for putting this message from Samtaji...

When I talked with her and interacted with her through Facebook..  She made me feel so welcome and her sweet and serene voice was exactly like her sweet nature...

I trully trully appreciate her comments..

Samtaji thank you so much for taking time and writing to us personal note in your busy shooting schedule . It is so very sweet of you to send us your note ....  We love you for that and wish you all the best for your future endevor..   Eva

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for posting the message and thanks to Samata ji for taking time to send message for Cbians .
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for taking time out and posting this wonderful message from Samtaji.

It is really nice to know she appreciates and values our comments. She soulds like such a lovely lady.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing and thanks for the lovely message Samataji😃
MaleehaMahmood thumbnail
Thanks to u for posting the message and Thanks to Samta ji for sending the message.
xDianaSharadx thumbnail
awww she is sooo cute
thank u for posting!!

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh she is true professional..respect her more now😊

Thanks Anita for posting this for us..
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anita for sharing.

Samataji All the best to ur new show.😊
Rjorge thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thank you for taking time out and posting this wonderful message from Samtaji.

It is really nice to know she appreciates and values our comments. She soulds like such a lovely lady.

bholabear she is indeed a lovely lady ... and to top it all she is also a good cook ... lol ..
Edited by Rjorge - 13 years ago