Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taanni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

it was great and different.

though it was short, u had me captivated all along.

great work

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wonderful..

update soon..please...
funnymonkey thumbnail
wow so far its great!!! i had similar idea in my head like this..but never got a chance to write a fan fic lolz.....am not such a good writer lolz...but i like it...
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice.... pls include me in ur pm list
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely FF... cant wait for maneet meet.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..
RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Note

Heylo my friends! I'm sorry for the delay in the 3rd part. It's not going to be long because my stupid exams have started and i will be late in Updating! Sorry! Thankyou for commenting and reading! I'll put the third part up as soon as possible!

Annie
hermoini thumbnail
oh Annie just read ur ff .........great job cn u pm me 2 .......nd yah will be anxiously waiting fr 3rd part !!!especially after tht precap.......luv nvr fades
RainNshine thumbnail
hermoini, can u please just hit the like button under the index?! ;:)) i mentioned it in the note on the front page :)
RainNshine thumbnail

Chapter 3
part1-

Geet walked into the familiar office... remembering all those moments she spent with him, adi, pinky, sasha, tasha and the rest of the office staff. Geet felt her eyes sting and a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it off immediately. She didn't want  to get weak. She had to be strong.

Geet made her way to the recpetion. Pinky was looking down iinto the computer screen infront of her with a cookie in the other hand. Geet chuckled..."You really didn't change"

Pinky choked on her bite as she looked up to see her best friend laughing at her.
"Geet!" She almost shouted making everyone turn around. "What the hell?! i though- i am.. what... "

"It's okay pinky. I';m here for the mehta project" she whispered in her ear as she hugged pinky.
"DON'T CRY!" geet said as she saw those tears in pinky's eyes..

"I missed you geet! you don;t know how much! The office was nothing without you! it was... weird! and now ur back! and ur mr.mehta's client?!" Pinky asked her eyes popping out in shock.

"Is it a surprise?!"  geet giggled...

"Yeah! i mean.. you went to calcutta right??! and how's your daughter?! "

"muskaan is great and she's happy...."
"And You?!" pinky asked but geet just stared at her best friend.

Every minute of life. Every damned second was lnever ending. Those sleepless nights which were spent crying, those alone morning which were spent on work, those lifeless seconds which were spent on trying to gather herself, geet finally felt as if she has crossed a century.

"Geet!" pinky interrupted her thoughts.... "Umm. are you sure you can... i mean.. Maan sir is in there... i don't want you to get hurt geet."

"If i didn't have the courage, i would never be here in the first place pinky. I've learnt to move on with life. I'm not going to turn around and look at things whichh could have been because they weren't."

with that, she convinced pinky enough to give a call to MSK that the client he had been waiting for had finally arrived!

to be continued....

Note:

People! like i said! i was busy with exams so didnt have time to update. But i will try and update bits and pieces! PLEASE forgive me for no PM cause this was a bit urgent! :) and i promise all of you a long part when i'm back ;)

annie!

Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago
RainNshine thumbnail

CHAPTER3-PART ||

She walked to his cabin. Held the door knob and inhaled the air. Be brave Geet! You know you can do it! And she entered the room. She could smell his cologne but couldn't feel his presence. She looked around the room. It was empty. Must be in a meeting or something, she thought as she sighed a heavy sigh of relief. Yes, she was relieved to see that she got more time, even if it were not more than two seconds. A little time to convince herself that she is brave enough to do this; brave enough to lead her own life without her stupid past getting in her way, brave enough to face her LOVE. She convinced herself over and over again that she had moved on. The reason she is living, smiling is because of her daughter Muskaan. Nothing matters more to her. Geet turned around to leave his cabin, only to find sasha in her usual mini dresses, staring down at her in a not so friendly look.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked, her voice as fishy as ever. "Geet! When are you finally going to MOVE ON. Still haven't given up trying to get back with Mk haven't you?" She smiled slyly.

"I have a daughter, a job and I'm completely satisfied with my life without a man. I did love him but I don't need him sasha."\

"Then why the hell are you back?"

"To do my work, DO you happen to know the client from Calcutta that mr.Mehta is sending? Please re-read the email that says I'm going to be doing the job."

Geet bit back and left sasha in the cabin all baffled.

Maan entered the cabin only to find sasha still standing there in her thoughts.

"SASHA!" he yelled' "What are u doing here?! And has the client arrived?!"

"W o h ' Mk, that client.. actually you were in a meeting so she left. She wasn't willing to wait.

"What?" Msk said chuckling over the impatient lady. "Tell her that I will be free tomorrow morning at 10 only."

"Ohkay MK." Sasha said as she turned to leave the room.

"What's the name of the client by the way?!"

"Geet Handa." Sasha replied and immediately left the room. Leaving maan confused, surprised, shocked, and more than that happy!

PRECAP- Why didn't you listen to me? Was I never worth a second of your life?!

Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago