ThisWasJustTheBegining-MG-FF- Chapter10 page 19

RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

ThisWasJustTheBegining

"i'm sorry but -"
"but what?!" Geet asked. Her eyes watering up, her voice almost broken. "I knew it." She said... letting go of his hand, "I knew you can never have handled the bitter truth about my life. I - "

Geet took back a few steps... looking at Maan who was lost in his own thoughts. His expressions were pained and obviously no guy would accept a girl who had been raped and was pregnant with the child of the traitor.

But geet expected it to be different this time. She knew the kind of guy Maan was... he was caring, passionate, angry but this reaction from him was so unexpected. Maan came back to the real world in about a second. He was sent into shock but he understood that geet was nowhere at fault.

"Geet!" he called but she had already left the room. He rushed towards her room in the outhouse to find a note...

which read:

"i'm sorry maan. I never expected anyone to accept me. I just wanted life to be different... I wanted you to accept me for who i was, and that i felt was impossible. So i'm leaving.... Don't bother rushing to the airport or to the trainstation because i won't stay back. I love you maan. I really do.... and i hope to forget this love soon enough....
A final goodbye
Geet...."

Hey guys! I'm annie :) and i wanted to write an FF on my favourite couple maan&Geet:) I actually had this story in ma mind so i thought of typing it down. First of all, Do not shoot me because in my FF, maan&Geet are separated for quite a while :P But i assure you all, they are definitely going to be united. The story is the same as in the drama. The story starts with Geet revealing her truth

I am a lazy updater LOL! so this update thing might be slow. PLUS, this can be left incomplete anytime but i will sure try my best to complete this FF! :D

and comments are always encouraging!

ImpNote

People who would like to be pmed, please hit the like button under the index! :)
do NOT say that u wnat to be pmed separately... It'll be easier for me LOL!

AnotherNote! DO not IGNORE :P

1- i'm very LAZY when it comes to PM :P so if there is none from me then please don't be surprised!

2- I'm repeatedly saying OVER and OVER again to JUST click the LIKE button under the index if you want to be PMed.

3- Every comment is valuable and the reason for the encourangement! I love your support!

annie:)

Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainNshine thumbnail

Index

Prologue-Pg1
Part1- Page1
Part2-Page3
Note-Page5
Chap3 part1- page6+Note
Chap4-Page7:)
chapter5-Page9[:
chapter6-Page10 (:
chaper7-Page13
chapter8-Page15
chapter9-Page18
chapter10-page19 -second last part!
chapter11- last part - to be updated
epilogue. - to be updated

-hit the like button if you would like to be Pmed everytime i update! :)

annie😳
Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...dhamki in the very 1st part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Girl...try not to leave this incomplete...or u will be 🀒

Nice start....Waiting for more...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohyeaah 🀣 i read ffs but i don't comment 🀣 will be on like hitting spree 🀣🀣🀣
RainNshine thumbnail
dhara, don't ever trust me cause i don't trust myself πŸ˜† but sure! will put up the first part as soon as i'm done with my laziness 🀣
ayesha:) suree! just read it ;)
queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow interesting.....
add me to your PM list
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting....will be waiting for it....
and do make sure u r able to finish it...

RainNshine thumbnail

Part1

He stood there. Shocked at those words...shocked at hearing what she had to say. Maan could not feel any emotion. he was blank. Everything seemed blank and colorless....

"i'm pregnant"
"I was betrayed"
"he left me at the airport"
"He wanted my money"

Geet's words rang in his ears. He could not get rid of her voice in his head. The pain he felt in his heart made him unconcious of what was happening around him. Maan did not know what to say. He stood there, his hand in geet's. He wanted to walk away. He wanted to get rid of the pain his heart felt.... because it was unbearable, because what life threw at him in less than a second was too hard to swallow immediately. Yes, he needed time to gather the million pieces of his heart and put them back together.

But the problem was that there was no time. He had to decide now or never.
"Maan -"
"i'm sorry but -"
"but what?!" Geet asked. Her eyes watering up, her voice almost broken. "I knew it." She said... letting go of his hand, "I knew you can never have handled the bitter truth about my life. I - "
Geet took back a few steps... looking at Maan who was lost in his own thoughts. His expressions were pained and obviously no guy would accept a girl who had been raped and was pregnant with the child of the traitor.

But geet expected it to be different this time. She knew the kind of guy Maan was... he was caring, passionate, angry but this reaction from him was so unexpected. Maan came back to the real world in about a second. He was sent into shock but he understood that geet was nowhere at fault.

"Geet!" he called but she had already left the room. He rushed towards her room in the outhouse to find a note...

which read:

"i'm sorry maan. I never expected anyone to accept me. I just wanted life to be different... I wanted you to accept me for who i was, and that i felt was impossible. So i'm leaving.... Don't bother rushing to the airport or to the trainstation because i won't stay back. I love you maan. I really do.... and i hope to forget this love soon enough....
A final goodbye
Geet...."

"You didn't even hear what i had to say Geet. " Maan whispered with tears in his eyes. This was the moment when he thought he might as well just die. The love of his life had walked out. The reason he smiled. The reason he felt happy nowadays.

"i cannot fathom a life without you geet. Never"

Note:
Phew! if this is boring, TELL ME NOW πŸ˜†
annie!:))
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it is really nice..
i really liked it
maan is such a darlin
do keep writing
hemvb thumbnail