Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
and yes, i will sure try to add a dance in there :) but i'm not really gud with that kinda stuff so will badly mess it up! u all asked for it ! ;)
RainNshine thumbnail

Part7

She took a deep breath as she walked into the hall. It was decorated with pretty roses. The lights and the curtains made the place look absolutely beautiful.

Geet looked almost like an angel. Her simple yet elegant makeup and her sparkly red saaree with those ruby earrings and high heels. Almost everone looked amazed at the beauty of this woman. Her hair was curled on the tips and she looked around, looking for him.

He was standing there, speaking to the client infront of him. Mr.Mehta wasn't able to attend the party so he decided that geet would cover up for him.

"wow. Who is SHE?" A young yet dashing looking guy spoke as he saw Geet walking in.

Maan instantly turned around to look at who the guy was complimenting and was sent into his heavens.
He could see the angel walking towards him, looking absolutely gorgeous in red.

She looked at him and stood there.

"Ms. Geet!" The guy who complimented her spoke. "Namaste. I'm Karan. Mr.Mehta ka beta"

Geet's smile vanished after he said that he was mehta's son.

" But, Mehta uncle ne tou kaha tha k unki koi family nahi hai. " Geet spoke.

"Woh, dad doesn't like to talk about me. It;s better if you don't ask"

With that Geet just smiled and kept stealing glances at the guy who stood almost at the middle of the hall talking to someone else but stealing glances of her too.

"Um. Mr Khurana. Why don't you join us? after all This party is organized by you."

Maan came and joined Geet and karan and some other clients in the conversation. The talks were all business and Geet started getting bored. She made up an excuse and went outside in the open garden to catch some fresh air and to call up and check on muskaan.

The garden was decorated with beautiful lights. People were there aswell and the cold air made geet shiver.
Her hands trembled as she dialled uncle's number...

"hello..." Geet spoke...
"Hello beta! hows everything going?" uncle spoke..
"Fine uncle. Muski kese hai? Is she troubling you? Zyaada pareshaan tou nahi kiya na? Aur mein -."

"Arey beta! don't worry. Muskaan never troubles me. She's fine and she's right now asleep."
"Asleep? Magar muskaan 10 bajje se pehle kabhi nahi soti "
"Beta, it's almost 11. Didn't you check the time?" He laughed.
"Sorry uncle! I was not alert. Anyways, thankyou for taking care of her uncle! means alot!"
"Thankyou ki kyaa baat hai Geet? Acha, be back soon theek hai? Bye."
"Bye uncle"  she said as she hung up her phone and kept it in her little purse and kept that purse aside on the table. The sky looked absolutely beatiful, The stars brimming..., the moon full... It was breathtaking..

"Kitna khubsurat hai.." she whispered to herself...
"Bilkul tumhari tarah" A familiar voice she heard. She felt paralyzed with all that numbness. Her feet felt cold and she was almost about to fall. She turned around to face the guy she loved just inches behind her.
"Tum ne mujhe jawab nahi diya Geet..."
"konsa jawab..." She whispered... and felt comfortable so close to him. This was where she belonged, right with him, beside him...
"Geet... Tum apni zindagi mein aage kyun nahi barhi?"

That question rang in Geet's ears. And she could not answer. She was queit for almost 2 mins and stared in those warm brown beautiful eyes. She can look into them and never get bored. There were questions in them, and she was to answer.

*Song-TereNaina-Chandnichowktochina~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTpmvQxpljE

"Mein ye sawaal tum se bhi pooch sakti hoon.." Geet whispered

*music*

Maan grabbed her fist and pulled her close. Very close...
His hand on her waist and hers on his shoulder. Engrossed in that moment, underneath that moon, under those stars.... As they swayed with the music.

Tere Naina Has Diye
Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein
Tere Naina

"Let me go..." She whispered but he ignored..
his grip became tight and he pulled her more close....

Tere Naina Has Diye
Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein
Tere Naina

She tried to break free but he didn't let her. She moved away but he pulled her back, crashing against him, almost touching his lips.

Mere Dil mein jo armaan hai
Paaas aake zara dekho Na

he spinned her and took her back into his arms.. Slowly moving at the music,, looking into eachother's eyes...

Dil ke taar mein hai sargam
Chede koi hai abb koi anjana

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she saw him so close to her. Felt his cool breath on her cheeks. Smelled the perfume coming off his shirt.

Mere Dil mein jo armaan hai
Paaas aake zara dekho Na

She lifter her hand to touch his face... "I love you..." She whispered... and he smiled back

Dil ke taar mein hai sargam
Chede hai abb koi anjana

He wiped her tears, which rushed down her cheeks.. and kissed those beautiful eyes...

Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai Baatein
Kuch Ankani Mulakatein

She was mesmerized...
he was mesmerized.
They were lost within themselves..
In their love...

O ho aise hi milte hain
Milte ke machalte hai do dil jawaan
Tere Naina
Tere Naina
Has diye

"I love you more" He spoke... and placed his lips on her...

Bas Gaye Dil Mein tere
Tere Naina

*song-END-*

That one kiss.. and that one minute...
His hands on her bare waist and she wrapped hers around his neck. He was still and she was firm. As if they wanted time to stop right here. Right now..

and she broke away slowly... looking into his eyes... And taking a few steps back.
He stood there confused at what happened and how it happened.
"What just happened Geet? You forgot everything!" She thought to herself, turned around, trying to hide those tears and left the garden.

"Geet-" he called but she didn't listen... But it wasn't late when he realized that he was not at all wrong. They both loved eachother and they confessed.

And that moment was perfect the way it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap Stop denying it. I know you love me!

NOTE:
haha! another short one! anyway, i'm sure this much is enough ;)

RainNshine thumbnail
and sorry for NO pms. I'm real sleepy right now! LOL!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Geet in a sarii!! Maan must have fainted! lols..
LOVEEEE how they confessed! hayee! I m in heaven! MSK..angry young maan...I lovee how he alwayss pushes geet close to his body! SOO intenseee! and she was wearing a sarii! tht made itt moree romantic!

LOVEEE the precappp! I wanna see angry MSK..
Update sooon & add me to ur pm list!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. song was cool... luved their dance n kiss.. cant wait for the next part.. do continue soon
solicitude thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great ff! plz add me to ur pm list!
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
please continue... story line is very interesting!!!!

Gurmeet, get well soon!!!
mitzi11 thumbnail
i love it pls cont soonnnnnnn wanted they reunite soonnnnnnnn
RainNshine thumbnail
@ayeshaa :) This might be the first time ur commenting right πŸ˜† anywhoo, i'm gald you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ and will do! :)
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey got 2 catch up with ur FF now only...

n I really loved it a lot.... it's diff