Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: halifax004

Can someone plz tell me the story
till now????

Ok..so Anukalp Gandhi(Nishant Malkani) comes from a Gujrati family and Mona(Priyal Gor) from a punjabi family..she is a typical punjabi girl..she is a chatterbox while he is shy,disciplined and reserved..
Anukalp gets job and comes to the town where Mona lives..he comes first to search a house as his family will shift soon..the house he found and rented happens to be Mona's house where the wedding festivals of Mona's sister,Sweetie are being carried out..when Anukalp tells the family that he has rented this house..they tell him thay they also rented this house till the wedding ends..but it has been found that the money was not given to the agent..and Mona's Daarji thinks that Gurnaam a family member has stolen it but Gurnaam says he has not and Mona trusts him..Anukalp then ask them to stay here till the wedding..he stays in the house also..when his family tells him that they will come in 1 day..he is confused as he couldn't tell to Mona's family to go as the festivities are going in full swing..but then he gets a call from his family saying they will not come that day..they will come in a few days..so he asks Mona's family to stay till the wedding..his colleages in the office think he is being emotionally fooled by Mona's family..but they are nice..

Hope its clear now and sorry if i made an error in the story..i am writing it fast..😳..
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where's the update OCT 14?? Edited by isahra - 13 years ago
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys sorry 4posting in the wrong place was just wondering if there was a 14 october update.im from south africa so we are an episode behind.i love this forum.thanks 4 an entertaining and enjoyable forum guys 😕 keep up the gr8 work.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It hasn't been posted yet, but there's video update done by Nipun...you can watch that.
jamgurl thumbnail
What does Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi translate to in English? TY! Edited by jamgurl - 13 years ago
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It means a match made in heaven.
jamgurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

It means a match made in heaven.

Thank you😊
Zees-Dbn thumbnail
Pls post 21st oct written update. Pls.thanks:-)
Lara_Lover246 thumbnail
Can anyone tell me where Vartika is from her. or give her real name? Thanks!
yayaamb thumbnail
plese give me shakti an abhi performence