Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
When you mentioned that Kartik met a homeless family, first thing I thought was that he was going to settle them permanently in the TM haveli 🤣  Somehow, you broke the stereotype 😆

Very good, Kavya, do continue... 😊
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😃 PART-5😃

Opens with Karan running after the goons to save Nihu.He gets to them and bashes the goons[Kartik did that often].Nihu thanks him –he gives her an angry look.Meanwhile PJ and DC reach there with the police.The police inspector thank's Karan and they r off.PJ is left wondering where Kartik must be.

In the next scene Kartik is sitting on a floor with his knees folded.The woman who agreed to help him brings food for him.He asks her about her family.She tells him her name is Lila,her husband is Hari while the two children r Bela and Kamal.She tells him about her families past.About how happy they were when,Hari worked on the boat of the richest fisherman of their village-Biju.They even owned a buffalo.Life was flowing like a roller in the ocean for them but then Hari took to drinking and they were in debt.Lila was affected by TB and her drunken husband did nothing except drinking all day.The 2 children –Bela and Kamal were their only hope.Hari used to beat Lila at night when he came home drunked.The family thrived only on the few fishes that Bela and Kamal were able to gather..But 1 day Lila's condition changed for the worse.Bela an Kamal went to bring help and it was then that baba.Rancho came to their rescue.

As Kartik is hearing all this a boy comes to the hut named Pinto.He tells Lila babaRancho is coming here to meet u.Lila is happy and wants Kartik to meet him.Baba enters the hut,Kartik an Lila do a little namaskar to him and baba says-''All is well,all is well….lol''.The Baba sits down on a wodden chair.Lila introduces Kartik to him and tells him the entire Karman story on Kartik's behalf .She asks him to help Kartik.The Baba agrees but has a demand………

To b continued……….

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
baba rancho .... cool continue soon
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please comtinue .. 😆👏
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail

PART -6 THE FINAL PART[SUMAN RETURNS TO KARTIK]

Opens with baba putting forth his demand..He wants fresh tender grass for his cow and fresh water for himself……….lol.Lila provides him with what he has asked for.

In the next seen baba and Kartik r sitting in front of a fire, the baba is busy enchanting mantras while Kartik is trying to concentrate with his eyes focused at a particular point of a mirror placed in front of him.

The Baba finishes his mantras and tells Kartik that now he will teach him-Leveation.[The art of magical happengings-Eg: a person flying in air without support].Kartik agrees but the baba tells him that it requires a lot of concentration.He asks Kartik-does he wish to proceed.Kartik agrees.After putting in a lot of effort Kartik is finally able to learn –leveation and we see Karik flying in air without any support.

In the next seen PJ, is roaming around in his room,thinking of Kartik.He prays for his safety.

The camera again shifts back to Kartik and Baba.The baba tells him that now he'll give him some powers by using which he'll b able to see –Ghosts.Kartik nods his head.The baba tells him –before giving u these power's I'll have to make sure whether u deserve these or not.Who knows u may misuse these to fool people.[The baba is doubting Kartik].The Baba proceeds on to say-Know I'll read ur mind[just as professor Charle's does (of X-MEN)] and everything that happened with u since u were born.[In short he wants to analyse Kartik's character].The baba proceeds,he sees everything that happened with Kartik since he was born.The baba is satisfied with what he sees and finally decide's that he wud give Kartik his magical powers.

Next the baba enchants a mantra and puts ghee into the fire.He asks Kartik to repeat the mantra and remember Suman ,to remember how much he loved her,to call her.

We see Kartik remembering Suman,he remembers the scene when she left him after exposing Nihu.He calls her-Suman mere paas aajaao, mere paas aajaao 4 about 10 factorial times and Suman finally replies-Hum aagae- Kartik ji.Kartik opens his eyes and sees Suman in front of him.He gets up,goes to Suman and we see Karman hugging each other.Kartik thanks the baba,says-Mein aapka aehesaan kabhi nahi bhoolunga .Aapne meri Suman mujhe lauta di.The baba says-All is well ,all is well.

The baba tells Kartik - he'll b able to see Suman,he'll b able to talk to her but Kartik needs to b careful as others don't have this ability.Kartik leaves.

Kartik reaches TM.All the members r angry with him as to where he was for the past few days.Kaddu shouts on him but Dadaji comes to his rescue.Dadaji tells Kartik to go to his room and get fresh.Kartik is in his room and remembers what the baba told him.

Next he sees Suman sitting with him on his bed .He holds her hand and wants her to promise him that she''ll never leave him again.She promises,says-''hum aapko chodkar kahin nahi jaaengay''.

It's the next morning,the entire family is doing a puja.Kartik comes there and also sees Suman doing the puja.He smiles at her,she smiles back at him…The entire family[including DC and VB] is standing together after the puja…We hear the sound-CLICK and it's a photographer taking a family photo.

Its evening ,the photographer comes to TM and asks 4 Kartik.Kartik meets the photographer.The photographer hands him an envelope.Kartik goes to the main hall where the entire family is gathered.He sits on a sofa and opens it ,finds a family photo.The entire family has formed a circle around him.Everyone is busy trying to locate himself/herself in the photograph while Kartik is just looking at Suman;s image in the photo which no one else is able to see…………ENDS at Kartik looking at Suman,who is sitting at the sofa placed beside him…………..

Well this was my attempt in extending the story.Hope it atleast acted as a consolation and if not then consider that the the story ended where RS ended it.

Thank's to all.😃

Regard's  [KAVYA].😃

hmsni thumbnail
👏
i loved it...😳
as long as karman are together we r all very happy....even if rs didnt show it that way...
 neither is what rs shows in her serial reality nor is this...
but to me, this is how the serial ended...😳
🤗
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome ending..........it was 10000000000! times better than the way RS did......
actually i assumed the story had its end the day parkar got married.........
but this was also a nice ending.......as hmsni said..we are satisfied as long as karman lives together

one thing is common in ur story n RS.......paro till the end doesn't comes to know about sumran's past
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
really KAVYA thanks a lot ur imagination thousand times r as u say 100 factorial times better than RS
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved it Kavya - very word and every bit of what you have written.

This ending is far better than the bull crap that RS showed us.

Where were you all these days? You could have written so much.

Anyways start one more na.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
vinu u can write one no even i'll also try  a FF on karman or rather say hw i wud have taken this show if it was me wrote the story.