kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
At the end the title RHTPKCM means''that the entire TM family was in Suman's palkon ki chaoon mein.She protected them from all the hardships even after dying hence the title...Rehna hai Teri[ Suman ki] Palkon ki Chaoon Mein''.First from Nandu,then from Karan's antics and finally from Nihu.😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
very true,,,,,,
i am just wondering why did they gave such bad climax,they could have ended in the happy note
i feel PKCM is the biggest disaster in the history of serials
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will miss this v much

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kavya and ramya..I am seeing after many years a hindi serial. I never expected I will see such nonsense. Hereafter before seeing a hindi serial I hav to think twice.
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
very true hema.....i think there is some serious problem In RS.
she is the biggest loser
she shattered all our hopes
the hero and herione loved so much,wats the use they didnt united
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkcmfan

Kavya and ramya..I am seeing after many years a hindi serial. I never expected I will see such nonsense. Hereafter before seeing a hindi serial I hav to think twice.

Hema I feel there might have been a big disagreement upon something between the actors and RS because everyone wants to end a serial on a happy note but RS did just the opposite.Ek hafta pehle tak toh sab kuch thieek chal raha tha aur mujhe laga Suman will expose Nihu and then all the TM members will b together and end it up with some good memories 4 us.I also noticed the following things which show RS was in a hurry: to en it:
1]Nihu didnt receive Kaddu's trademark slap which even Suman received once or more.
2]Kartik didnt say anything when Suman left not even-I'll miss u.
3]Parvati who was siding with Nihu wasnt even shown at the end.
Hema u say u'll think 2wice b4 following another one but I'll not even think about it.
JO EK BAR BHUGAT CHUKE HAIN TOH PHIR SE KYUN BHUKTE YAAR.
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
very true kavya
now i have decided to stop watching hindi serials
wats the use,where is the moral,they have showed evil always wins
karthik and suman did so much for each other but wats the use,they didnt even stayed to gether for a year
im really upset,
i want to mail RS....She is one sadist lady
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha i know this is a crap show thats why i have stopped this stupid show nothing is there in this show no message no moral nothing full of nonsense but it started with an interesting subject they dont know how to mould the story
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kavya mightbe RS didnt pay her actors properly. She is a half baked woman.

kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Hema hopefully u'll pay the actors from the amount that u received from VIBGYOR...........hehehehe........LOL