Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ IGuessNotCBrockssee10shefadsshalinikanagupawaninikitairafahsaadpreeti4mehtaaleena1SadieLuvs_SukuHamiSkyarineLove_Mehaksteffrocsana_sajankaasshh,
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

thank u for the update

u r welcome dearπŸ˜ƒ
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shumi, it was mindblowing and looks quite filmy!!!.... reminds me of anil kapoor and urmila scene in judaai.... its becoming more and more interesting.... the accident scene was very funny   loved it a lot!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ bechara krish!!   i have a feeling that in order to get rid of angad prat will strike a deal with krish ....marriage but in name only! Please update soon and i am dying to read the next part ..wow promised to be exciting!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Loved you Shumi !
serialmaniac thumbnail
Great update shumi.......coninue soon and give sum dialoges the jugnu d cook (feeling sorry 4 himπŸ˜†).
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r back wit yet anothr FF!!!!!!!!!im sooooooooooooooo happy..............Thoda sa Pyaar ws sooooo close to my heart dat i rlllllllllllllly ws so much disappointed wen u ended it........bt u r back wit a BANG!!!!!!!!!this FF is so different frm ur other FFs........hmmmmmm.......jagda at the beginning itself??bt im lyking dis nw avatar of Pratigya.....arrogant spoilt girl.....usually it wil b Krishna........dats wat we say d Shumi di Magic!!!!bt i must say dat i rlly dnt lyk Krishna Arushi lub story...no offence......shez so nice n caring.bt as im a behoodi n a gr8 KriYa shipper i cnt evn tolerate to see anything other dan KriYa.......im rlly getting my fingers crossed 4 KriYa confrontation in d Mehandi ceremony.......Hope their MOTHAL wil turn to KATHAL soooooon!!!!!!!!!
n Shumi di,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thnx 4 d PM n remembering me.........im eagerly w8n 4 u nxt update.......n Keep gngπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

thanksπŸ˜ƒ...actually i want to write them as Arhaan bhel and pooja gor...and for other characters also their real names...but i thought that may not be permitted on IF...πŸ˜†

But Shumi I wud ahve preferred Arhaan Behll n Pooja Gor... :-) its permitted yaar.. Kaassh has used their real names,..in some of her FFs!!!
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautyfull update dear
love there meeting
everything was perfect
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

But Shumi I wud ahve preferred Arhaan Behll n Pooja Gor... :-) its permitted yaar.. Kaassh has used their real names,..in some of her FFs!!!

oh i see!...i never knew  that cuz i don't read other FFs...lol lazy / lack of time....girrrrrrrrrr.
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialmaniac

Great update shumi....thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ...coninue soon and give sum dialoges the jugnu d cook will try to...πŸ˜ƒ (feeling sorry 4 himπŸ˜†)....hahahaha...πŸ˜†

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shefads

Shumi, it was mindblowing  thanks πŸ˜ƒand looks quite filmy!!!...heeeeπŸ€ͺ. reminds me of anil kapoor and urmila scene in judaai...oh i see! i did not see that film...😊. its becoming more and more interesting..thanks shehnaz πŸ˜ƒ. the accident scene was very funny   loved it a lot!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...hahaha...πŸ˜†...glad thay you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒbechara krish!! suchchii!!!   i have a feeling that in order to get rid of angad prat will strike a deal with krish ...ushhhhhh!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.marriage but in name only! Please update soon i will i will πŸ˜ƒand i am dying to read the next part . aw ...so sweet πŸ˜ƒ .wow promised to be exciting!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ  woooo...lub u πŸ˜ƒLoved you Shumi !