Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shefads

Hello Shumi , hi shehnaz πŸ˜ƒGlad to see you back !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ  thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ Hope you are fine too! alhamdulillah πŸ˜ƒ I loved your new ff  thanks ...hope i will keep up your interest till the end and i adore the saxena family, krish is such a darling!  the way he takes care of his mother... too good!  yep..πŸ˜ƒbut prat is so rude she needs someone strong like krish to teach her a few lessons and manners! ...sure...Thank you for the pictures Shumi they are lovely. you are welcome dear...πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to the next parts soon!⭐️⭐️⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘...aw...i lub your stars and claps...back to my daily dosage...πŸ˜›

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

Wohoooo!! Another FanFic By Shumi Di!!  yep πŸ˜ƒWill Read When Im Free. take your own sweet time πŸ˜ƒHmm So Krishna Is FORCED To Marry PRATIGYA?!! Woahhh Sounds Cool!..thanks πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sajan

res
will edit soon dear
n thanx for the pm...u r welcome dearπŸ˜ƒ

*edited*

omgggggggggggggggggg wonderfull start with
a veryunique concept
i loved itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...thank you so much yaarπŸ˜ƒ
it is just totally mindblowing
loved krishna innocence n partigya's attitude
theway u described everything
was just perfect  thanks again for all your appreciations.πŸ˜ƒn yeh arushi character was good too
 yep...hope you will like her more when her character develope...πŸ˜ƒhmm isthis conceptu took it from any film or what..????πŸ˜• NO πŸ˜†

all in all superb update thanksπŸ˜ƒ
do continue it soon yep i will πŸ˜ƒ
n thank u sooooooooo much forthe pm...you are welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Sanu.πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Mehak

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmm diiiiiiiiiiiii  hiiiii ...mehak...πŸ˜ƒfinalllllllly gt 2 read ur FF...it was my pleasure dear πŸ˜ƒvery very interestin....a v.different perspective bt sound coool :D......  hope you will like it as the ff progress....P1 n p2 awesum............thanks πŸ˜ƒWaitin 4 the update diiiiiiii..............will update tomorrow inshallahπŸ˜ƒ luv u.....lub u 2 πŸ˜›Mehak

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CBrocks

hey shumi di....congrats on ur new ff....thanks yaar...πŸ˜ƒseems really interesting. hope i will keep up your interest ..i jus love reading ur fan fictions...aw...i am impressed...πŸ˜›keep up the good workπŸ‘ thank youπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sajan

edited my post on page 1

thanksπŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti4mehta

hey shumi di i cant tell u how happy i'm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.  really, i cant believe you are back. and i must say you are back with a bangπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...aw...thank you sooooooo much preetiπŸ˜ƒ
i was missing you  and your ffs so much. πŸ˜›...aw...you made me feel proud babyπŸ˜ƒ
now a days there are no ffs on this forum. but you are back in the right time.😊 oh i seeπŸ˜ƒ
first of all i like your concept. thanks for liking the concept...hope you will like the characters too krishna is already in love with aarushi. prats ia a spoiled brat. i'm very eager to know what circumstances will make krishna marry prats....soon read my updates...soon you will come to know...πŸ˜ƒ
anyways as usual lovely updates. thanks πŸ˜ƒkeep updating.sure πŸ˜ƒ love you.
lub u 2πŸ˜ƒ 

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arine

Hiii Shumi di....hi ari...πŸ˜ƒ
I have read the two parts....thanksπŸ˜ƒ.......P Singh and K saxena.......very interesting. πŸ˜› I loved Krishna's character.......gentle,simple,honest guy.....thanks for liking it ari...πŸ˜ƒ...pratigya is quite arrogant.......i m sure krishna will teach her a good lesson. sureπŸ˜ƒ and...soonπŸ˜‰
Looking forward to next parts will update soon πŸ˜ƒand thanks again for the pm........ πŸ‘πŸΌ u r welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

PART-3

angad:'pratigya kya bolrahi hai...πŸ˜ƒ'he came asking to the dinning table.

nanima:'thumai hi yaad kar rahi thi...😊'

pratigya:...😑

angad:'such!!!! πŸ˜›...unbelievable...πŸ˜ƒ' he giggled at pratigya.

sajjan :'have dinner with us...'he invited him.

angad:'nahi uncle😊...just now i had my dinner.i was passing this way.thought of visiting you....πŸ˜ƒ'he spoke to him in a very polite and respectable manner

pratigya cannot stand angad for a second,without caring him,with out minding to completing her dinner, went upstairs to her room and fall on her bed grumbling.

few minutes later angad entered in to her room.

pratigya:'UUU.....😑...how many times i have told you not to enter in to my room...😑' she quickly got down from the bed.

angad:'pratiggggya...😑...'he raised his ear-piercing voice.he was not that angad who was talking few minutes before with sajjan singh and nanima in the dinning hall.

pratigya:' i hate you... 😑'she shrunk her eyes and said on his face.

angad:'😑...yaad rakna ek din yeh room mai mera raaj ho ga...' he moved closed to her

pratigya:'that will never happen...😑'

angad:'aaj thak thumara baap ...kadoos bhudda aur wo nani bhoodi ko jheel tha raha thumai paane kay leyeh...😑' he moved more close to her and suddenly caught hold of her jaws with his right hand.

pratigya:'don't touch me.i hate you...😑'she hit his hand with force.

angad:'thum meri ho...πŸ˜ƒ'he showed all his 28 teeth to her.(lol he don't have wisdom tooth.wisdom ho ga tho na?πŸ˜†)
pratigya:'you..dirty devil...😑 thumara assli chehara mai dad kay saamne lawoongi...😑'

angad:'thab thak bahuth thayr ho chuki hoongi darling...πŸ˜ƒ' he giggled showing his abnormally big teeth in his wide mouth.

pratigya:'you ugly donkey😑...thumse shaadi karne se tho behathar hai mai kuwaanri rehajawoon gi...'

angad:'thumai kuwaanri rehane chodunga ...tho na???...mai kissi bhi haalath mai paawoon ga thumai...i promise...'

pratigya:'go to hell...you rogue...😑.... get away from my face...😑'she threw a magazine on his face.

angad:'aaj kay leyeh jaraha hun.kal fir awoonga...πŸ˜ƒ'he left her room.

pratigya took the magazine from the floor went back to her bed.she could feel that her breath was irregular. she tried to read the book but could not concentrate. closed the book and tried to sleep but cannot .for the past five years sajjan singh and nanima were insisting her to get marry, and this angad almost daily showing his ugly face and promising her to marry😑.

as far pratigya is concerned shaadi is nothing but barbaati.she hate gents. this feeling of hate rate she developed when her elder sister keser singh got married with shakti .it became more stronger because of angad.'mai kabhi nahi shaadi karoon gi.i don't want to go in the way of keser di...but how? how long i am going to refuse dad and nanima. how long i am going to escape from this ugly monkey angad?.

'if dad emotionally blackmail me...i am dead...' she tried hard to find a solution,end with no solution.with all those thoughts she was awake till mid night.

a week later.

krishna's apartment.krishna was fixing his white shirt's collar.

naina:' krishna aaj permission lay kar workshop se jalthi ajaana.guniya family is going to visit us formally regarding adarsh proposal...😊' she came with his fancy plastic tiffin box.

krishna:'teek hai...par you too come early...' he pushed his foot in brown cut shoes.

naina:'to day i am not going to office.i have taken leave...😊'

krishna:'fantastic....maa thoda rest bi karlo...😊' he turned towards her and gave a quick hug.

naina:'rest!...😊'she gave the tiffine box with a smile.

same day evening around 3pm krishna took permission and was returning home,because it was untime the traffic was not much.krishna was driving on Madura road with constant speed thinking about komal and adarsh.from distance he saw the red signal ahead ,slowed down his speed and stopped his Byson just before the signal, but unfortunately the Mercedes Benz which was following him neither care the signal nor slowdown the speed.with the same speed it came and hit krishna's Byson from back.his Byson pushed forward forcefully in a zigzag manner ,went and hit the signal post and tilted down.

unexpected krishna could not balance and fall from the Byson .people who were standing for the signal came running for his help. even though there was no external bleeding or injury his left leg knee hit on the hard tar road and got hurt badly. he manage to got up from the ground with the help of others, he was so mad at the person in the Mercedes who hit him,who did not care to stop at the signal ,he removed his helmet set free his silky hair to sway on his face and turned towards the car, at the same time the lady of the non stop Mercedes none other than pratigya singh got down from the car!.

pratigya:'andhay ho kya???...😑' to hide her mistake she started blaming him in  high pitch... as soon as she saw krishna she ended with no voice...in no time both of them recognized each other.

krishna:'YOU...😑' his anger multiplied quickly.without caring or showing his knee pain in two wide steps he reached her.

krishna:'what the hell are you doing? 😑...apne aap ko kya samaj thi ho thum?...hann...😑'

pratigya:'what do you mean..😑..?

krishna:'do you have the license?😑 thumare paas license naam ki koi cheez bhi hai ya nahi?😑'

pratigya:'how dare you ask me license? you are asking license from pratigya singh!😲 πŸ˜‘ do you know whom i am?😑'

krishna:'who cares? least bothered ...but i am not going to leave you😑' he gave a killer look.he
was the first man in her life who raised his voice against pratigya singh looking direct in to her eyes.

pratigya:'how dare you talk to me like this?😑....'she quickly swing her hand with force to slap him.before she could reach him he hold her wrist to stop her.

krishna:'dare not...😑'he hold her wrist very tightly.

some one from the crowd click their pose with their cell phone 'pratigya raising her right hand and krishna holding her wrist with his right hand....'.

pratigya:'leave me...😑'she pulled her hand from his hold with full force.for her unexpectation he left his hold .'THAAAMMM...'pratigya's back ward pull made her trip and she fall back.

crowd:🀣.... the whole crowd started laughing at her but not krishna.

pratigya:'you damned...😑...you have to pay for this😑...'she got up on her own  screaming angrily.

krishna:'how much ...  πŸ˜†? indian rupees mai chalayga ya dollar mai...πŸ˜‰ '

pratigya:'thumai yeh bahuth maihanga paday ga...😑'

krishna:' 😈....'he gave an evil smile.

pratigya:😑

shumi. thumbnail

PART-4

krishna reached his apartment around 4pm and got down from the auto.arushi who was taking the dried cloths from her balcony noticed krishna limping while getting down from the auto.she rushed in ,threw the cloths on the sofa cum bed and ran down.by that time krishna was trying to claim the steps by holding the side support.arushi raised her long skirt up , got down fast fast and reached krishna in a very short time.

krishna:'thum???😊....'he stopped climbing.

arushi :'kya hua?😲...are you ok!' she stammered while asking.

krishna:'i am fine...chota sa accident...😊'he gave a painful smile.
arushi :'accident!!!!...😲'

krishna:'chota sa...nothing to worry.my knee slightly got hurt,shaayad sprain ho gaya hai...'he tried to climb and shrunk his face with pain.when he bend down to withstand his pain his pen from his shirt pocket slipped and fall on the step...went rolling and fall down two steps below.it was his green ink pen  for his gazetted signature supplied by indian railways.krishna turned back to take the pen.

arushi :'aap ruko mai lethi hun...'she went two steps down to take the pen.

arushi :'hold me...'she came up and extended her hand for support.krishna did not refuse.there was no awkwardness between their hold because it is not their first meet or first touch.they know each other years together.with the help of arushi  krishna came to his apartment.

naina opened the door and shocked to see krishna walking with the support of arushi .

naina:'yeh bhagwaan...kya hogaya???😲 '

krishna:'maa......kuch nahi.gadi skid hogayi...' with a lie and pain in his knee he went and sat on the sofa.he don't want to panic her by telling that he met with an accident.

arushi :'aunty...garam paani ka seka thogay tho thoda pain kam hoga...'she suggested.

naina:'i know...arushi  saare kaam athurey hai.yeh komal ko bhi abhi parlor jana tha....πŸ˜•'

arushi :'aunty mai kar thay thi hun...'without waiting for her permission she went to their kitchen to heat water.she filled the hot water in a green rubber hot water bottle and sealed with a stopper.she carried it with both her hands and came to krishna.

krishna:'give it to me.mai karloon ga...'he showed his hand to get the hot water bag from her.

arushi :'stretch your leg...'without listening him she sat down beside the sofa.

krishna:'mainae kaha na...'he hesitated

arushi :'mai bhi tho kaha na...pair lambha karo...'

krishna:'ouch...'with no other go he stretched his leg with pain.

arushi :'move your pants...😳'

krishna:'W..H..A..T...😲'he heard 'remove' instead of 'move'.

arushi :'i told you to move your pant up...😳'

krishna:'arushi😳 ...please...give that water bag to me...😳'he said embarrassingly.while they were arguing komal was back from parlor.

komal:'bhaiya...yeh kya ho gaya?πŸ˜•...' she came asking to him.

arushi :' thayk na komal...😳'she could not complete but komal understood.

komal:'wofo...thum dhono bhi na...give it to me.i will help him...' arushi  got up and gave the water bottle to her.

komal:'thum yahi khado gi tho???....'she said looking at arushi indirectly telling her to go from there.

komal:' theen chaar khante kay baad zaroor aana...πŸ˜ƒ'she said to arushi  teasingly.arushi  went out smiling.

as per the scheduled guniya's family visited them along with adarsh.they all had a very smooth talks and naina agreed all the terms and conditions of them.after
guniya's family went krishna came to his room with tension free.

naina:'krishna dinner tho khalo...😊'along with krishna she invited komal and rolli too.

krishna:'maa...muchay nahi khani hai...' he fall straight on the bed.' ouch...'his knee hurt him acutely and made him think about the accident.'what a arrogant girl???😑'he waggly remember her face,he least bothered to remember too.'i don't think that i can go to workshop tomorrow...'he decided to take a day off from his work.

next day:

early in the morning before pratigya could wake up sajjan stormed in to her bed room.

sajjan :'pratigya utto...😑' he woke her before time.

pratigya:'kya hua?πŸ˜•...why are you tensed?...πŸ₯±'she asked him without getting up.

sajjan :'thum pehele utto...'

pratigya:'dad...πŸ₯±'she got up and sat on the bed.

sajjan :'yeh kya hai?...😑'he showed the news paper.

pratigya:' paper hai...πŸ₯±'she said innocently.

sajjan :'be serious...iss mai kya likha hai pado...😑'he showed the front page of the paper.

her eyes caught the head lines.

'THE BUSINESS LADY PRATIGYA SINGH WAS SLAPPED IN PUBLIC!!!!'

below that her blow up photo posing 'pratigya raising her right hand and a man's strong hand holding her wrist...' fortunately or unfortunately the man's face was not in the frame.as soon as she saw, her face turned red and burned with anger.

pratigya:' he slapped me!!!😲 πŸ˜‘ ' who published this rubbish?...😑'she jumped down from the bed.

sajjan :'yeh sab kya hai?...😑'

pratigya:'dad...issa kuch nahi hai.yeh qalath news hai...😲'

sajjan :'photo tho thumari hi hai na...aur wo ladka...😑'

pratigya:'dad wo...mai...'she could not explained the things.

sajjan :'thumai beech road mai thamasha karne ki kya zaroori thi?.we have a reputation in the society. don't you know that?....😑'

pratigya:'dad...ek chota sa accident hoga ya...it was other way.actually i was about to slap him...😑' she was burning inside.

sajjan :'ab yeh baat thum kis kis ko samjawo gi...'

pratigya:'i am going to sue against this press...😑'soon she got ready and drew to the press.without caring the security and others she reached the proprietor of the press.

pratigya:'what the hell you are publishing?😑... to make business kuch bhi daal tho gay?...😑' she abused him loudly.

proprietor:'listen...we have the proof for every news we publish, in your case we have the witness too....'

pratigya:'witness??...who the hell he is?...i will sue your company...😑'

proprietor:' instead of creating yet another scene  you better go ahead...'

pratigya:'argh! i will meet you in the court...😑' she stormed out with the same speed she stormed in.

when she went to her office she noticed her staffs were secretly laughing and giggling with the hot news of the day.as soon as they saw her entering, they tried hard to hid their laugh which kindle her anger more.'all because of that Byson man😑...how dare he to give such a false news about ME to the press😑....that too with my pics....i am not going to leave him...😑..'she went to her cabin fuming.'kissi bhi tharha mai usse doond nikaa loon gi...i will make him taste his own medicine...😑'she promised her self.

krishna was not at all aware of the news because he did not go to job that day and did not read the paper of that day.

with in two days guniya came to their home with marriage date after consulting their family pandit.

guniya:'panthra din kay baad ek shub muharth hai.uss kay baad chay mahiney thak koi shub muharth nahi hai...'

naina:'panthra din mai shaadi...???πŸ˜•'

krishna:'maa...ho jaya ga...agree with them...'he whispered to her.

naina:'teek hai...😊'

next fourteen days krishna and naina were busy with the marriage arrangements.komal was busy with her purchase and other things.where as pratigya was seriously trying to find the where about of Byson man.she met the private detective agents regarding that.but they could not help her because she had no clue about that Byson man,no name,no photo,no vehicle number nothing,she cannot even describe his physics correctly.day by day her vengeance against him increased.

day before komal's marriage,it was her mehndi.both the bride and bride grooms family and friends gathered in the marriage hall.every one looking happy and enjoying the function.

pratigya's office room:

sajjan :'pratigya...'sajjan came calling.

pratigya:'ji...'

sajjan :'kal hamarae company kay senior and loyal worker's son ki shaadi hai.aaj shaam mehndi.i was about to go but unfortunately not,due to slight change in my schedule i have to go to sorath to night,i will be back by tomorrow night.he is our senior employee,we should honor him.i wish in place of me thum shaadi ya mehndi kissi ek function attend karlo...'he gave the invitation card along with gift voucher.

pratigya:'teek hai...😊'she took the invitation card from him.for the past two weeks she was restless and tensed because of the false news spread about her.she badly need some recreation.in fact she was about to arrange a party shortly to relax and let out her frustration.'let me go and have some change...'she decided to go for the mehndi.

but she never knew this mehndi is going to change her life completely!.