12/24 Written Update - Sept 14th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - September 14th, 2010

[Part 1]

12/24 Karol Bagh

The episode begins with Manju lamenting as her faith in Mili has shattered. She is crying uncontrollably while Dolly & Anuj make efforts to console her. Simi is very concerned and looks at Abhi helplessly. Abhi looks stern and determined. RS is distressed. Anuj & Dolly uplift Manju from the floor who hysterically complains, "What was lacking in my upbringing?" They help her sit on the sofa. Dolly tries to comfort Manju, "I believe that all parents foster their children equally but not all fingers of a hand are of the same size [meaning this was beyond her control]. It's the way God made it." Simi brings a glass of water for Manju and offers it to her sympathetically. Manju is discouraged and states, "How can I value her as I never understood her. Now God will never forgive me." Simi encourages her, "Don't cry, mother. It was not your fault. Everyone makes mistakes. Even Mili committed a mistake. But we should be blamed the most as we couldn't catch her fault earlier. Abhi tried to inform me time and again but I turned a blind eye. Sooner or later, the truth had to be revealed. Mother, you are the one who taught us since childhood that our suffering is what makes us stronger." Simi then looks at RS who is standing nearby with downcast eyes, "Whenever we are united during hurdles, we become stronger. Isn't that right, Anuj?" she asks tenderly. Anuj nods with a slight smile. Abhi & Simi are pleased. Anuj takes a few steps closer to Simi and hugs her. Manju is filled with remorse and Anuj & Simi comfort her. Abhi looks relieved. He then turns to RS who feels ashamed and can't meet his eyes. RS walks away to his room.

[Part 2]

(Yay! the sickening montage of Mili casting her evil eye at Simi & Abhi is GONE!!)

RS is in his room. He sits on his bed defenseless and begins to sob. Abhi comes into his room and rests his hand on RS' shoulder. RS immediately wipes his tears. Abhi sits next to RS and sympathetically begins, "Uncle ji." RS, not able to face him, softly replies, "Go ahead and leave, son. Why did you come? Why are you here to embarrass me more?! Today, for the first time, I am feeling ashamed of myself." He closes his eyes in defeat, "Yes son, it is the truth. Today, due my own daughter, I am feeling so ashamed that I can't even forgive myself. I kept poisoning myself against you. I continued to doubt you... detest you. Towards you, whom I considered more than my son, I became very narrow-minded. I was expecting you to become my son; however, I myself couldn't become a competent father." RS bows his head in shame. Abhi becomes emotional. He kneels close to RS and encourages him, "You did all that a father must do. You only trusted your daughter. But your daughter took undue advantage of your love and faith." RS denies, stating that he can't conceal his faults by placing all the blame on his daughter. He has to take responsibility of his own mistakes. RS then rests his hands on Abhi's shoulders and they both rise. RS continues, "You've fulfilled your duty as a son but I..." He pauses and shakes his head in disappointment. Rs then apologizes to Abhi.

[Part 3]

RS folds his hands in front of Abhi and pleads, "I want to repent for my mistakes." Abhi expresses with humility & damp eyes, "No Uncle ji; today if I have emerged victorious is due to the values that you have instilled in me. It is important to interject if one is about to commit a mistake. If you need to bring about a change in someone, then you must do it with love and wisdom. Uncle ji, I also remember your words when I met you for the first time. It is not wise to return violence for violence." RS is gratified and they both hug each other. Simi notices them and looks content.

On the road

Mili is riding in a taxi. She is furiously recollecting the event at 12/24 Karol bagh. Suddenly, her cell phone rings. Mili notices that it's Vishal and she gets nervous, thinking that Vishal might've learned the truth by now. She wipes her tears and answers with hesitation. Vishal says, "What's this, Mili. I've been missing you so much and you don't even answer the phone." Mili shuts her eyes in relief. Vishal asks that she must've completed her suhaagan puja by now and that she is missing him. Mili hysterically replies, "Yes Vishal." Vishal looks alarmed, "What happened, Mili?" Mili is weeping uncontrollably and says, "Everything has come to an end. I've broken all bonds with my family. I can't bear it anymore. Abhi & Simi always speak ill about you and your parents and they provoke my parents against yours. How can I bear if someone speaks ill about you or your parents." Vishal gets furious and clarifies, "Did you go to Karol Bagh?" Mili hysterically says that she thought she should seek her parents' blessings before the prayer. Vishal confronts, "Why did you go there, Mili? What did you gain?" Mili continues to instigate him with her crocodile tears, "How would I know, Vishal? You always warned me but now I have learned a lesson. I have no relation with that family nor will I ever allow them to interfere in our relationship." Vishal calmly asks her of her whereabouts to which Mili replies that she is returning home. Vishal comforts her, "Make sure you return straight home. I will be there with you soon. Take care of yourself." He hangs up the phone and Mili looks like she is ready with another scheme.

12/24 Karol bagh

Neetu & Omi have arrived at 12/24 KB. Neetu questions Anuj, "So much has happened and Simi did not even utter a word to anyone." Anuj explains that Simi tried her best to make Mili understand but Mili took undue advantage of her affection. She was the reason behind the quarrel between Abhi & Simi. Neetu is having a hard time understanding Mili's behavior because she felt that Mili was the most sensible of all. Neetu says, "I understand that Mili was shattered after all that she suffered but at that time, out of all of us, only Abhi was with her as her support, like a friend, or a brother and Mili..." Anuj interrupts, "Mili mistook this sympathetic feeling. Had you been there, you would've seen how troubled mother and father were." Neetu says that she is worried about her parents but it is hard to forget Mili since she is their sister. Regardless of this fact, she will support her parents' decision. Just then, Manju ji enters the room and invites them for the meal.

[Part 4]

Everyone has gathered in the living room. RS lights a candle on a cake that has Abhi written on it. Manju tells everyone to sing the birthday song. Neetu starts and everyone join in as Abhi blows the candle and cuts the cake. Manju looks at the door with regret. Abhi feeds a piece of cake to RS first and he takes a small bite then gestures it towards Abhi. Abhi lightly tastes it and then looks at Manju. The downcast look on her face clearly says that she is feeling apologetic. Abhi graciously walks towards her and offers her a piece of cake. Manju gets teary-eyed and accepts it. Next, Abhi & Simi share a piece of cake. Dolly quips, "Abhi, have you become more mature than Simi yet or not?" Everyone smile. RS responds lightheartedly, "Oh no, Dolly. Abhi is older than Simi. Mr. Tarneja actually mentioned his age incorrect on the certificate. Since he was weak in studies, he wanted to get admission sooner." πŸ˜• They all share a good laugh. RS then says, "Anyway, he may be younger than Simi but he is definitely very wise." RS hugs Abhi. 😊 Everyone look delighted but Manju looks discouraged.

Abhi & Simi's room

Simi is pondering while combing her hair. Abhi approaches close to her from behind but she is lost in thoughts and doesn't feel his presence. Abhi lightly blows in her ear. She snaps back and smiles at him. Abhi places his arms around her romantically. Simi says that she didn't realize when he came. Abhi wonders what kind of thoughts she was lost in. He takes her close to bed then sits on the floor with her. Simi apologetically mentions, "Abhi, I was thinking, had I listened to you earlier, then this wouldn't have happened; especially in such a way." Abhi calmly tells her to forget about it. But Simi says, "Yes, but I should've listened to you." [Chalo, better now than never. Atleast now make sure you support him wholeheartedly, Simi ji.] Abhi explains to Simi tenderly, "Simi, all that matters to me is that you and I are together, that's all. And you know that no one can ever come between us, understand?" 😍 They are about to hug when Simi's hairbrush causes discomfort to Abhi. Abhi irritated but sweetly picks it up and says, "Not even this hairbrush." He tosses it aside. Simi still looks guilty with downcast eyes. Abhi says, "Simi, the truth is that no one can separate us from each other. We are two hearts but one soul." He takes Simi's hand in his hand and continues, "Or you may say, we are two souls in one heart. No one can shake our strong faith in each other." Simi smiles and nods. They both hug.

PRECAP: Neetu and Anita's baby shower ceremony is being performed. Omi's dadi declares that it doesn't matter to her whether it's a boy or girl but the child must be healthy. Omi breaks a coconut on the auspicious occasion and it is white and fresh from inside. But when Anuj breaks his coconut, it is black and rotten from inside indicating ominous.

Thank you friends for reading the update and for your patience. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
you are awesome as ever.

Thank you for such detailed update
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates dear....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

It was really a very very good episode.πŸ˜ƒ

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for one more wonderful update PrestigiousπŸ˜ƒ
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the update😳
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update Prestigious
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for excellent update!!!
crisi_410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wonder if anita is really pregnant?:-?