Written Update - September 13th 2010

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Yuvraj is such a sadist - one moment he yells screams and beats her, and then he wants to be forgiven!  This is the sign of a serial abuser!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: samirah23

Yuvraj is such a sadist - one moment he yells screams and beats her, and then he wants to be forgiven!  This is the sign of a serial abuser!

I know!!!! Don't they always have a "reason" for why the abused MADE them abuse? In this case it was Sandhya's attempt at finding the truth that caused this - beechare Yuvi ki koi ghalti nahi thie? It was ALL Sandhya's fault and it could have been prevented if she hadn't trying to find the truth?! Oh give me a bloody break!! And grow a pair! Oh that's right you can't! My bad.. *rolls eyes*

Jab Sandhya pe bass nahi chala toh he started blaming God?! In front of a blind orphan? Really? Because being born in a rich family that tends to your every lunatic command is so, so harsh. *rolls eyes some more*

What a classic narcissist he is! It's all about him and his needs, all the time! 🤢