Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hilarious shamil!!🤣

You know exactly how I feel about all this rubbish so ive got nothing more to say except

DMG=Dhokha mil Gaya!!!!🤣

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious??? What the heck happened to this story all of a sudden??? I mean the last time I was on this forum people were talking about SR getting married and making siggies and one-shots about their happy married life and now I see posts about adultery and AR C-night. I mean at first I was like its probably some joke or wishful thinking of an AR fan. But, damn is this seriously happening in the show right now.............wow, now am I glad that I don't want this stupid show anymore!

I mean I never thought the CVs could actually go this route............I mean I hope that they know that KANK was a disaster right??? The only reason the movie KANK got recognition was for its multi-starrer cast of powerful actors like Amitabh, SRK, Abhishek, Rani, and Preity. Otherwise, if the movie had some other unknown actors then nobody would have known that such movie even existed.

As for Murder................we all know that the movie was again recognized becuz, of its steaming scenes and not for its pathetic storyline!

These CVs are certainly NUTS! I mean surely in the state of desperation, they could've found other ways to unite AR but, adultery! That just sucks and shows how pathetically low and cheap a show can get to teach the youth about corrupted morals! YUCK!

Shamil thanks for this post! 😊
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 🤣 Gosh Murder gets dragged as well.. Which movie's next?? Awesome post Shamil:) JS rocksss!!
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Hilarious shamil!!🤣

You know exactly how I feel about all this rubbish so ive got nothing more to say except

DMG=Dhokha mil Gaya!!!!🤣

🤣  and they will somehow twist it and make sid, the 'dhokebaaz' just to make their fav jodi look piuuuur
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious??? What the heck happened to this story all of a sudden??? I mean the last time I was on this forum people were talking about SR getting married and making siggies and one-shots about their happy married life and now I see posts about adultery and AR C-night. I mean at first I was like its probably some joke or wishful thinking of an AR fan. But, damn is this seriously happening in the show right now.............wow, now am I glad that I don't want this stupid show anymore!

I mean I never thought the CVs could actually go this route............I mean I hope that they know that KANK was a disaster right??? The only reason the movie KANK got recognition was for its multi-starrer cast of powerful actors like Amitabh, SRK, Abhishek, Rani, and Preity. Otherwise, if the movie had some other unknown actors then nobody would have known that such movie even existed.

As for Murder................we all know that the movie was again recognized becuz, of its steaming scenes and not for its pathetic storyline!

These CVs are certainly NUTS! I mean surely in the state of desperation, they could've found other ways to unite AR but, adultery! That just sucks and shows how pathetically low and cheap a show can get to teach the youth about corrupted morals! YUCK!

Shamil thanks for this post! 😊

payal, they have changed the whole track overnight. now they will move ahead with AR..there is a new promo out where R admits she made a 'galti' and armaan who will initially look like the villian here will turn out to be innocent soul while sid is to turn negative to justify AR reunion.
dont ask me how pathetic it can get🤢
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

🤣 🤣 Gosh Murder gets dragged as well.. Which movie's next?? Awesome post Shamil:) JS rocksss!!

thanks sweetheart🤗
The cvs massacre the show and am gonna massacre them with my posts ( atleast I will try😉)

Originally posted by: shamil

payal, they have changed the whole track overnight. now they will move ahead with AR..there is a new promo out where R admits she made a 'galti' and armaan who will initially look like the villian here will turn out to be innocent soul while sid is to turn negative to justify AR reunion.
dont ask me how pathetic it can get🤢

Yeah, after reading your post about the latest promo, I rushed out to see it...........and I saw it! Wow, what a disgusting show. Now, I seriously want to know how many people will still watch this lousy show and lets see how much TRPs this show gets! If the TRP decreases...........then CVs are stupid beyond doubt! If it increases, then what a great show for the EMA activists to enjoy!
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So will Arju do a Imran Hashmi act while rampa becomes mallika sherawat for a change??

Bheege hont tere, pyaasa dil mera
Lage abr sa mujhe tan tera
Oao Shamil di kya story hai. Ye to superhit ban hi jaegi just as Murder.

I was really very depressed. But after reading your post I think I would take DMG as a comedy show and in comedy show anything is predictable.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota,

Nice Post & Jocuse One with a Witty & Sarcastic Humour But I'm In No Mood of Enjoy.
So Sorry.Please Bear with It.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

So will Arju do a Imran Hashmi act while rampa becomes mallika sherawat for a change??

Bheege hont tere, pyaasa dil mera
Lage abr sa mujhe tan tera
Oao Shamil di kya story hai. Ye to superhit ban hi jaegi just as Murder.

I was really very depressed. But after reading your post I think I would take DMG as a comedy show and in comedy show anything is predictable.

thanks papia🤗
take the whole thing as  a comedy and u no-longer will feel depressed.