Its gonna be 'MURDER'!!!!!!!!!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The Confuse Viewers Production's "Dill Mein Ghaas"  will see a twist to confuse the already confused viewers. Dr.Rampa who happily got married to Dr.Sidhu for the second time is gearing up to have a EMA with her lover Dr.Arju. Witnesses say Dr.Rampa was full of praises for sidhu just a day before her remarriage and was heard telling everyone that she wants to spend her whole life with him. But after marrying him again she has lost interested in poor sidhu.

We decided to talk to rampa to know more about her decision. When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them".

Rampa's decision has shocked the SR fans who had been waiting to see their C-night. Miss Khushboo could not control her tears while talking to us. She said she had hoped to see SR C-night and it looks like its AR who will do it. Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

Our inside khabroo informs us that this time the cvs  are 'inspired' by the movie ' murder'. We even heard that the cvs shall play the song "bheege hont tere"  while arju & rampa  are busy with the 'act', so that the fans can take 'bharpur anand'.

We contacted the CVs to know why 'murder' of all the movies they could copy. Mr.Jhoojhoo , one of the CVs told us that they wanted to show what adultery is to the minor' fans who have never watched the movie before. Tinku, while sucking a lollipop said , " I no see murder, hashmi uncle-malli aunty kiss. My mama papa no allow me.  Thank u jhoojhoo uncle; now I watch DMG and see arju-rampa good scene".

So will Arju do a Imran Hashmi act while rampa becomes mallika sherawat for a change?? Will Sidhu become the villain so that arju-rampa can be guilt-free and  live happily ever after???

If u still has the strength in u to watch the confused drama, switch on ur tv every mon-fri only on Stone-one channel and suffer.

JS, Lunatic TimesEdited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣

Shamil πŸ€— πŸ€—

You lighten up my mood sweetheart   πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO----->>When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them". 🀣 🀣

Badnaam kardi hamari RM jee ne humko 😈 😈

Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

God please SAVE me from this above murder lines ....... 🀣 🀣

Jai Jai AR ki πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Each and every line is hilarious and I don't know how to comment further 🀣

May DMG viewers and Dr. Siddhant Modi get enough strength during this "AR kaam" time πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 🀣

As usual awesome post JS πŸ€— Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am in no mood to suffer...So no thanks....Awesome as usual Jhootha Ji...
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣 shamil tooshay ! this was nicely summarized in a concise mannerπŸ˜›
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
🀣...awesum one!
Edited by shruti.nil - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my Shweeto Singh ☺️ we are the trooo ETERNAL LUB ISHTORY here I changed my siggie and there u are with news yess yess I want this to be shown

and background song shall be

BHEEGE HONTH TERE
🀣
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

🀣

Shamil πŸ€— πŸ€—

You lighten up my mood sweetheart   πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO----->>When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them". 🀣 🀣

Badnaam kardi hamari RM jee ne humko 😈 😈

Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

God please SAVE me from this above murder lines ....... 🀣 🀣

Jai Jai AR ki πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Each and every line is hilarious and I don't know how to comment further 🀣

May DMG viewers and Dr. Siddhant Modi get enough strength during this "AR kaam" time πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 🀣

As usual awesome post JS πŸ€—

sabzeeeeπŸ€—
I am no longer attached to the clown show. Hence I will be around just to have fun.πŸ˜›
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the Confuse Viewers Production's "Dill Mein Ghaas"  will see a twist to confuse the already confused viewers. Dr.Rampa who happily got married to Dr.Sidhu for the second time is gearing up to have a EMA with her lover Dr.Arju. Witnesses say Dr.Rampa was full of praises for sidhu just a day before her remarriage and was heard telling everyone that she wants to spend her whole life with him.But after marrying him again she has lost interested in poor sidhu.
from now on she has to marry each guy on a contract basis ..she has maby after her (rahul,abhi too once liked her)

We decided to talk to rampa to know more about her decision. When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them".
poor sidhu cockraches became villains in his life😭hmmm they saved him from this confused woman who likes to compare him with her ArjuπŸ˜‰

Rampa's decision has shocked the SR fans who had been waiting to see their C-night. Miss Khushboo could not control her tears while talking to us. She said she had hoped to see SR C-night and it looks like its AR who will do it. Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

Our inside khabroo informs us that this time the cvs  are 'inspired' by the movie ' murder'. We even heard that the cvs shall play the song "bheege hont tere"  while arju & rampa  are busy with the 'act', so that the fans can take 'bharpur anand'.

We contacted the CVs to know why 'murder' of all the movies they could copy. Mr.Jhoojhoo , one of the CVs told us that they wanted to show what adultery is to the minor' fans who have never watched the movie before.

i vent watched murder..no probs i will get its story from DMGπŸ˜†

Tinku, while sucking a lollipop said , " I no see murder, hashmi uncle-malli aunty kiss. My mama papa no allow me.  Thank u jhoojhoo uncle; now I watch DMG and see arju-rampa good scene".

So will Arju do a Imran Hashmi act while rampa becomes mallika sherawat for a change?? Will Sidhu become the villain so that arju-rampa can be guilt-free and  live happily ever after???

If u still has the strength in u to watch the confused drama, switch on ur tv every mon-fri only on Stone-one channel and suffer.

JS, Lunatic Times

awesome JSπŸ‘
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

sabzeeeeπŸ€—
I am no longer attached to the clown show. Hence I will be around just to have fun.πŸ˜›

Me too very much same Shamil ....have had enough of this CRAP!!! I have no interest to damage and torture my brain more than this!!

Now only thing I do is come to forum and try to enjoy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣

Shamil - bang on once again!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘