Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monalobo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post Shamil....They should call it Dimaag Mein Gobar... πŸ˜†
Lol Rampa having her C night finally but wait kahani main twist? She defies logic and all sense of the current track by having it with Arju???
I thought Rampa and Siddu were happy and skipping together in the meadows like kids. Arju even seemed to find his love then why now? I guess it is "Murder" and here people kept saying it's Darr. Or wait it's Murder of the show and its relationships, and Darr which is making Rampa do this?
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Shamil. You really know how to change one's mood.πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the post and well about DMG,all i can say is God bless Armaan and Riddhima with some sense and morals.
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz shamil ur post are amazing n entertaining than show!

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its better to read ur posts than watching that torture

u cheer up our mood.........keep writing

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamil...... this is fab 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

Our inside khabroo informs us that this time the cvs  are 'inspired' by the movie ' murder'. We even heard that the cvs shall play the song "bheege hont tere"  while arju & rampa  are busy with the 'act', so that the fans can take 'bharpur anand'.

We contacted the CVs to know why 'murder' of all the movies they could copy. Mr.Jhoojhoo , one of the CVs told us that they wanted to show what adultery is to the minor' fans who have never watched the movie before. Tinku, while sucking a lollipop said , " I no see murder, hashmi uncle-malli aunty kiss. My mama papa no allow me.  Thank u jhoojhoo uncle; now I watch DMG and see arju-rampa good scene".

oh i cant stop laughing......Tinku's mummy papa will come and spank DMG creatives for bigraoing innocent kids by showing X-rated things 🀣🀣🀣

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil....love your post !!

Such this is huge melorama lolz..

StarOne has played with Ridzie and make her ROBOTIC DOLL lolz......!! that anyone can come, hug, marry and dream her lolz....Rampa is ideal for SO for gaining TRP lolz...11

Any woman in the world........DMG's next message is become RAMPA you will get heaven in your life lolz...!!

Shamil always awesome post !!
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣.. great post ..

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣
shamil i fall off ma chair....again u said it wit so much ease.......ohhhhhh luv u.....
btw dis part take da cake fr me......πŸ˜‰
I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them"

dis is jst tooooo hillarious man......🀣
shamil thumbnail
thanks maham, nisha, mogli, parul, jess,yoyolo , asmaanees11 ,monalobo , seert,wafa, anjie, payyal, mysticwater24 , princess1 , dmg222   & nusratπŸ€—