saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Not much to write about today. Quite a 'filler' episode.

1. Kinjal didn't say anything and we were only forced to watch one reaction shot from her.

2. My favorite scene was when Rashi was blaming Gopi and Mani for the broken glass. Poor thing, she didn't know which way was up. I just love it when Koki chews on her!

3. I was ticked at Aham for moving away from Gopi, but I loved it too because everyone saw what a jerk he is being. Even Moooommmm was shocked at his rudeness. Gopi needs to ignore him completely. Don't look at him, don't talk to him. Nothing. He needs to know what it's like on the other end. I would have loved it if she would have refused to join him.

4. As much as I hate the Rashi character, the actress is pretty good. I enjoy watching her go from one emotion to the next. She was all over the map today.

5. Aham looked broodingly debonair today.

Sorry, that's all I could come up with. Not a great episode. 5/10 maybe.Edited by saomom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
broodlingly debonair? lol. He was dapper today!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

broodlingly debonair? lol. He was dapper today!

Okay, so you found me out. I'm really bad at adjectives!   Maybe I'll just do "[fill in your own adjective]" from now on! 😆 😆 😆   He just ticked me off for being such a butthead. Buttheads are typically not dapper. But hey, if dapper works for you... 🤣
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it might not have been a great epi......but it was easier to watch than all those gopi getting shouted at/abused/tortured epis. we  got to see more of koki's jealousy of hetal. her expressions when chirag was giving hetal lots of money. the actress did a fab job and some interaction between ahem and his father. come now? i can  hardly remember a time when they interacted on screen before. hetal's behaviour was questionable today. at first i rlly liked both hetal and jigar but seeing them smile almost ALL the time it kind of scares me now. anywayz i'd give the epi 6/10
Edited by VivaciousQueen - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
apt adjectives both Shelly and Tam......
and amaria....u said it right it was at least watchable epi..as no tears in Gopi's eyes....if she was not smiling then not crying also....

Hetal and Jigar...i dont hv words for them...both of them acts like dumbs.....no brain..........