Posted: 13 years ago
that was just so awesome...really fab..
loved it..and hated this pari...finally
maaneet are together...sohaana
such a darling....keep writing 👏👏👏
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Great part so truth come in front every on I het pari poor maan feel so bad for him n congraulation for u r the u r 100 parts are complete now

If u cont. this or start a new one I have no problem bc I Know u r a very good writer n always do pm to me when u start a new ff or cont. u r old ff

hope u update the next part

love u

star_114 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update!! i wonder what pari will do noww!! cant wait for her to be chucked out!!!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hay you all…. ty for all the lovely comemnts…. i am bit stc with all my collage work… i will try my best to update to night so sorry hun… :(
🤢 i have been ill for past few weeks and unable to go to collage… and so behind with work….. thats why i managed to do so many updates… lol
but now… BIG PRESSURE FROM collage…. i will try my best to update….. i guss guru wasn't the only one…. and will fill sorry for him… when he comes bc… with all the pressure… which MY COLLAGE IS PLANNING TO MURDER ME WITH… lol
but i will try lov u all
xxxxxxxxx
hermoini thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

hay you all?. ty for all the lovely comemnts?. i am bit stc with all my collage work? i will try my best to update to night so sorry hun? :(

🤢 i have been ill for past few weeks and unable to go to collage? and so behind with work?.. thats why i managed to do so many updates? lol
but now? BIG PRESSURE FROM collage?. i will try my best to update?.. i guss guru wasn't the only one?. and will fill sorry for him? when he comes bc? with all the pressure? which MY COLLAGE IS PLANNING TO MURDER ME WITH? lol
but i will try lov u all
xxxxxxxxx

hey keyama i understand par cn u specify ..if u updating 2nite...im up just fr ur update ..its 1 nw ........lol luk at my craze 😉
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Its ok! ;) school comes first! :D

take your time, since its your 100th update..I want it to be the BEST OF ALL! :D soo takee your timee! we will wait.

just make it very intense&romantic & some maaneet&sohana moments & a grand party at Khurana's house with EVERYONE thereeeeee. ;)

Take care & good luck for college!

Originally posted by: hermoini

hey keyama i understand par cn u specify ..if u updating 2nite...im up just fr ur update ..its 1 nw ........lol luk at my craze 😉

aww… i am not sure… its grn 100… so have to be special… i will type it up tonight :D
and uplode it… maybe mid nit… at my place its just 8… so in 4 hours… lol
idk abut india… if u r from there…….
sorry hun… i am not sure…. 50:50….😔

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

Its ok! ;) school comes first! :D

take your time, since its your 100th update..I want it to be the BEST OF ALL! :D soo takee your timee! we will wait.

just make it very intense&romantic & some maaneet&sohana moments & a grand party at Khurana's house with EVERYONE thereeeeee. ;)

Take care & good luck for college!

IDK abut other 😆
but intense….☺️ lol
xxxxx