Sept 2nd written update- NEERAJ v/s YUVRAJ

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys the serial is getting very interesting. sorry have some work today so the update will be a short one.

- Epi starts with baba saying when there is injustice sri krishna will surely come and today is janmasti and everyone is praying for their wishes to come true. but only some wishes will come true.

-jay thanks saks for helping with the pooja . all music starts outside and jay says lets go . yuvi asks sandy to come and she says I will come with didi. she says I want to say something urgent, saks asks what some good news? (πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in less than one month) sandy is about to say something and yuvi comes and interrupts and asks her to come out. she is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

-rohit is happy on the new offer. father says its all coz of swamiji. rohit says do pooja everyday and it will be raining money. father-son duo are singing jai swamiki and mother and shradh are

- yuvi mom tells sunni chachi I am going to give u second chance. sarla and me have decided to spare u if u do not open ur mouth. u remain as normal and we will also give everything back to ur parents. u dont interfere in sandy's bizness and keep ur mouth shut. sunni leaves all here yuvi mom  says I did all this for u sarla but sarla seems all lost.

-everyone is watching dahi handi and yuvi is πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sandy asks her to go and break and he says I dont know how to do. jay says its not tough I have done this in my childhood, u go its not that tough. saks says no no he does not know all this and its dangerous also. yuvi is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and sandy forces him to go saying she always heard about it and wants yuvi to break it. yuvi says no, one guy who is breaking handi comes and says u were laughing at us and now u wont do this? if u are a man then come and playπŸ‘πŸΌ

-Jay tries to dissuade but yuvi says if I have to prove that I am a man then I will break it. Among the crowd DK is standing. Here sandy is trying to tell saks her problem, but yuvi keeps looking at her and he slips and falls and saks is tensed that yuvi is hurt. yuvi falls again and someone holds and says at least do this with devotion to god.Yuvi is like NEERAJ?😲😲 saks asks who is neeraj? sandy is 😲😲 jayesh says looks like they know each other from before. DK is all 😲😲 neeraj tells today we will break handiπŸ‘

- jay asks them to stop but neeru says yuvi is expert at breaking trust and feelings. everyone is like 😲😲 he says u came here and broke my trust. all think he is joking but sandy knows I think. here sandy is happy that neeru is here and he will also tell the truth and saks will believe me. she deicdes to tell the truth along with neeru

-Here yuvi says neeru why dont u play instead of me? neeru says I will do ur tasks but this is sacred thing so u have to do it. he says u have to prove ur the man. Lets play a game, we will climb from two ends and the one who reaches first and breaks the handi is the winner and the other person will listen to everything he says yuvi takes the challenge and they climb.

-sandy and DK are worried on what is going to happen. and neeraj climbs and breaks the handi. saks and jay are πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ neeraj thanks god for helping him win and says may my wishes come true. sandy wonders why neeraj came here?

-rohit reaches home and finds shradh missing, he searches for his mother and she is not around too. he sees his mother sleeping in her room. she says shradh has gone to the market to buy veggies, rohit is all 😑😑 on shradh going out and his mom sleeping 😑😑 he says I will complain to dad and he will teach both u women a lesson😑😑

- Here DK informs the jagidhar household on neeru reaching mumbai and also sandy trying her best to tell her sis everything. yuvi mom calls yuvi dad and tells him to warn neeru not to try anything new there. dad says u said I should look after office and u will look after the house πŸ‘
mom says even I can warn neeru and I have different ways of doing that. just thought will let u know before I do something severe. yuvi dad assures he will talk to neeru an he will not do anything wrong.

Epi ends with dad saying if there is krishna(good) hen there is also kans rakshah(bad)

Precap: rohit tells his father shradh has been out for 7 hrs and she has to tell where she went.. shradh is all 😭😭

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Uh oh!!!  Sandhya now expects Neeraj to back her up, but she never had a chance to discuss anything w/ him after slapping him.  I hope Neeraj tells her that if she spills this to her sisters, their lives will be in danger, or that he doesn't get a chance to go to her, and Sandhya manages to secretly tell Sakshi what's going on.

The exchange b/w Neeraj & Sakshi was funny, as was Jayesh wondering where Neeraj came from.  Funny thing is if Jayesh invites Neeraj to stay @ their place, Yuvi can't say no πŸ˜† while DK can no longer spy on them.  Unless of course he shows up, which would increase Sandhya's suspicions even more.