Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kool, excellent commentary.  I really like the idea of you putting notes for the CV's. 

I have not read anyone's comments yet.   Just finished watching the part 1 of the episode.

This Jaywant seems to me that he will try to get rid of Manav so that he can clear his way into Archana's heart.  Stupid show, one plot after another and everything pooled to unhappiness and tragedies.

Why can't the serial show happiness and laughter.
Tulsey thumbnail
Just finished watching the other 3 episodes.

I felt so bad for Manav.  I cried when he said that  "Sath thoh kab ka chuut gaya hae". 

I don't understand this Sulo, she just told Archana yesterday that she will not think of her future etc, and look what she was doing today.   Becharam and on top telling Archana that she spoke to Jay's parents and they are all happy with the rishta.   Archana was so so mad at her mother.   I thought that she was ready to slap her.   BTW, I would have given her a couple of very tight slaps accross her chubby face.   She has started to irritate me now.
Tulsey thumbnail
Hi Tanya, how is your fast going?

Hi Varsha, how are you doing?

These days I go to bed late and end up watching Pratigya on the TV.  I hate that old man with big mooch and beard, I think he is Pratigya's FIL.  I hate him....I am sort of getting hooked as I like Pratigya's role.
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know TB, this is the first ever Indian TV show that I have watched ...I also started watching Pratigya along with it ..

I knew of saat Phere , watched a couple of episodes and one of kasam Se ...when my sister was watching ....
Other than that never . This is proobably the first and the last .
After this I will go back to my Law and order , criminal minds and history channel......

Me toooo.
Tulsey thumbnail
Good night everyone...

Before leaving I have a shayari from Manav to Archana..

tumhe chahne wale kam na honge,
    waqt ke sath shayad hum na honge,
         chahe kissiko kitna bhi pyar tum dena,
             lekin tumhari yadon ke hakdar to hum hi honge!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GN Tanya...

Tulsey aap to badi Shayar nikli...

Glad to hear you are feeling better...

gaurimisha thumbnail
I dont think Archana will say YES.

Jaywant has to plan something.
If she says yes to him so soon,why wud he even do anything?

If Ajits' hand is gone,dont see why Archu vs. manav will b shown...bcoz Archu has more sympathies with Ajit thn Dharmu.

CVs always leave lots of loopholes bcoz they r not sure which track to develop.
They hav just left open many holes for Jaywant to make use of.
Now,it remains to be seen which one they will use..bond signing thing with Prakash or cutting off someones' hand.

If some worker dies or is handicapped,I doubt Archu will not support Manav or will dislike him.Tht will be so unlike her.
Moreover,dharmu doesnt come across as that insensitive after tht chawl-yatra.Satish will support manav.So why Manav will be the angry union leader?against whom?Dharmu,satish n Archu whom he knows wont be unfair to a worker ever...specially Archu?
Any such track will be extremely LAME on the part of the CVs.It simply doesnt make sense.

There is no use speculating..bcoz CVs themselves are nt aware of what is in store for ArMan.

Resorting to WU frm today...its not worth my time anymore
commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven't read all the comments, and have abstained from commenting for a while myself, though I look in now and then; can't help but interject briefly. Kool, you shouldn't be apologizing for expressing feminist views. Is there any other route to women's emancipation? I continue to marvel at your persistence in battering away at these hopelessly antediluvian CVs. It's been evident for ages that they are either unwilling or incapable of coming up with anything approaching  liberal/ progressive thought, sound logic, or even merely common sense. 

C      
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I dont think Archana will say YES.

Jaywant has to plan something.
If she says yes to him so soon,why wud he even do anything?

If Ajits' hand is gone,dont see why Archu vs. manav will b shown...bcoz Archu has more sympathies with Ajit thn Dharmu.

CVs always leave lots of loopholes bcoz they r not sure which track to develop.
They hav just left open many holes for Jaywant to make use of.
Now,it remains to be seen which one they will use..bond signing thing with Prakash or cutting off someones' hand.

If some worker dies or is handicapped,I doubt Archu will not support Manav or will dislike him.Tht will be so unlike her.
Moreover,dharmu doesnt come across as that insensitive after tht chawl-yatra.Satish will support manav.So why Manav will be the angry union leader?against whom?Dharmu,satish n Archu whom he knows wont be unfair to a worker ever...specially Archu?
Any such track will be extremely LAME on the part of the CVs.It simply doesnt make sense.

There is no use speculating..bcoz CVs themselves are nt aware of what is in store for ArMan.

Resorting to WU frm today...its not worth my time anymore

GM,the CVs r not just lame,they r plain physically handicapped in every way possible
I want to see the episode trow though,Archu looked so resplendent in the gajra and new saree for Janmashtami -she is looking more and more beautiful these days,excepting that humpy hairstyle,sigh!
gaurimisha thumbnail
In SBB,they showed...Archana is saying YEs after phoons blasts her.

She cries n hugs manav for the last time.

I feel angry n extremely sad for her at the same time....her biggest weakness was Manav n she had to bow down this way...I feel so much for her...😭😭😭😭

Cant see her in so much pain😭😭😭😭

Batman...robin calling it quits