Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice commentary, Kool.

The upcoming track looks incredibly stupid.  There are apparently no other babies related to Dharmesh or Satish's family in all of Mumbai.  Also, if someone is celebrating a festival instead sitting around sulking it apparently means that they must have moved on in life whole-heartedly.  It has also become apparent that women need some sort of "sahara" to even be alive, even if it's the first guy who comes along who is below her in hierarchy.  Many more things are apparent, but seeing as to how I become more frustrated thinking of each one, I would not like to risk breaking the keyboard.  πŸ˜†

Archana and Manav really need to tell everyone around them, including each other at times, to just STFU.  Their lives would be so much better without all of those influences and interferences. 
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Nice commentary, Kool.

The upcoming track looks incredibly stupid.  There are apparently no other babies related to Dharmesh or Satish's family in all of Mumbai.  Also, if someone is celebrating a festival instead sitting around sulking it apparently means that they must have moved on in life whole-heartedly.  It has also become apparent that women need some sort of "sahara" to even be alive, even if it's the first guy who comes along who is below her in hierarchy.  Many more things are apparent, but seeing as to how I become more frustrated thinking of each one, I would not like to risk breaking the keyboard.  πŸ˜†

Archana and Manav really need to tell everyone around them, including each other at times, to just STFU.  Their lives would be so much better without all of those influences and interferences. 

TB u must have heard of SICK companies in business world . Well PR is one such SICK proposition now.πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kool, what will jay do to make archana dislike manav ???
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tanya Di, you really shouldn't worry yourself so much over this track in the show.  Every BT serial guarantees, regardless of how well it starts off, that at some point the track will become one in which the female lead will be made to suffer until the last episode and the male lead will be relegated to the side, only used as a spineless puppet for the creatives.  Tracks like this will come ang go, multiple in number, usually.  As much as even I would like to see happiness (Sushant and Ankita have such nice smiles) and development of characters, it really can't be expected now.  In the end it's just a business, as long as they're making money I doubt the the production team could care less about the themes and issues in their storyline. 

I promise you di that in the last episode, if you watch for that long, you will see Archana happy... even if it's a picture of her with a garland around it, watching over her great-grandchildren, as they killed her off in one of the many typical leaps the show might take.  πŸ˜†
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We shud give shibu watever award she wants,a pension also and retire her off asap - she is gettin lethal now -I thot sushant wud walk into one of those trucks,he gets into the character 2 much u know😲THe guy looked like he had been pukin whole nite with manav writhing inside himπŸ˜† Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know TB, this is the first ever Indian TV show that I have watched ...I also started watching Pratigya along with it ..
I knew of saat Phere , watched a couple of episodes and one of kasam Se ...when my sister was watching ....
Other than that never . This is proobably the first and the last .
After this I will go back to my Law and order , criminal minds and history channel......

telemagic thumbnail
So true Kools...Archu's weekness is her LOVE for Bhagwan...who btw is dumb and confused to the core...
or should I dare say..."yeda ban ke peda khata hai"

Another question: Duniya mein sirf ek hi BAAL GOPAAL hai kya...SACCHU???? Like Seriously?? Koi aur nahi mila???
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Kool, what will jay do to make archana dislike manav ???

If a workers hand is cut he will create differences between Archna and Manav by telling Archu lies .

He can do fraud . He can instigate Prakash . He can do hundreds of things.

What he said today was ........Ill have to do something about Manav going away from ur heart ...........

He is dangerous and he is NOT in love with Archna. He is only in love with HIMSELF .

Its Archus bad luck that she gets men who only love their own principles and butts.
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
telemagic thumbnail
Ajit will lose his hand??? Why??? Am I missing something??

I don't think this is at all needed. I mean, they have shown that bad people change for good...if they show such a negative thing, its like telling the bads in world...Don;t Sudharofy...

Btw, am I the only one who finds VAISU and VARSHA annoying to the core?? It just gets on my nerves the way Vaishu talks....and Varshu does Kich-kich wth Satish...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telemagic

Ajit will lose his hand??? Why??? Am I missing something??

I don't think this is at all needed. I mean, they have shown that bad people change for good...if they show such a negative thing, its like telling the bads in world...Don;t Sudharofy...

Btw, am I the only one who finds VAISU and VARSHA annoying to the core?? It just gets on my nerves the way Vaishu talks....and Varshu does Kich-kich wth Satish...

Vaishu talks like a spoilt barbie  doll and  Varsha is selfish and dominating . They r increasing Vandus suffering .I hATE them .