Kool's Commentary :Aug 31 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Manav forces Archu in PR
Bhagwan went to Archus house and asked IJAZAT to talk to Archu as if Archu was an unchaperoned sisteen year old girl and not a 27 year old financially  independent woman . 

Sulo said Why wud we OBJECT ? [ Naturally . He is doing EXACTLY what U want , isn't he Fatty .}

Then he told her , U marry Jay .Or I wont marry Shravni .

Archu told him LOOK IN MY EYES .

Bhagwan looked with an OBSTINATE , VALIANT Expression .

Archu started pleading . [ GOAT !!!!}

Bhagwan told her U HAVE THE NIGHT  TO DECIDE .[ A NIGHT FOR HER LIFE ! and who decides this ? Bhagwan !]

Next day in office she caught Bhagwan's hand . And pleaded MORE .

Bhagwan disentangled his hand and said FOR ONE FARZ WE DIVORCED FOR ANOTHER FARZ U GOTTA MARRY . HUH !!! Which FARZ ? YOUR FARZ as a BETA to SAVITA ? What about YOUR Farz as a husband , ha ? Did u respect those vows ?

My comment :  Archana 's weakness is her love for Manav .She has given Manav the power to make or break her .This is HER MISTAKE . This is also a WRONG MESSAGE to YOUNG IMPRESSIIONABLE GIRLS OUT THERE . I have a question .If Manav asks Archu to do prostitution will Archu agree ?Just so he marries Shravni ?

Archu is not doing this for Shravni .She is doing this coz MANAV wants to marry Shravni and her idea of LOVE is What MANAV wants Manav shud get . He wants to do FARZ na , ok I will stand by him .

Archu shudnt do this even for Shravni . She shudnt do this PERIOD .

What is the message here ?become so crazy for a man young gals out there that DIVORCE for him so he can be a knight in shining armor for other girls , then spend life in worshipping him , remarry when he gives u green signal , sell ur body if he bids u to ? Huh ? And this is sumthing PAVITRA ? Since when ?Says Who ? WHO ARE THE IDIOTS SAYING THIS ? Can we have the name of the SCRIPTWRITERS PLEASE ?

Let us look at The MALE LEAD . MANAV .AKA BHAGWAN . This idiot sits , stands and pees at the bidding of MOMMY and listens to MOMMIES .....whether it is Sulos emotional blackmail or Savitas . Today when he was walking on the road , he was thinking alternately of the mOMMIES . Their Fat and Uncouth faces were swimming before his eyes .

Not caring about what Archu was saying , he blackmailed her emotionally into marrying again only coz bOTH mommies told him to say so to her .

These two Mommies destroyed their marraige , but Manav somehow never dwells on that .

The two Mommies said , to move on Archu needs SAHARA , whether she LIKES IT OR NOT . U FORCE Her to aCcept it .

So off goes Manav to do Mommies bidding .

Does ANY woman desrve Manav as a husband ? Even Shravni desrves better . Men like Manav shudnt marry . Theyy shud live with Mommies and adopt children .

If a weak girl is giving him power to destroy her or make her , shud he use that power to do MOMMY"S BIDDING ? Mommy is not exactly known for a history of taking RIGHT decisions you know .His Dad is the SANE ONE whom he consistently ignores .

Can we see Damodar leaving the house ?

Who is Manav to decide who others shud marry ? And that sahara of woman is a MAN ? KOI BHI CHALEGA SIRF MAN HONA CHAHIYE ? Why ? What do Men have that women dont ?

Everything Men do women can do .Infact women have one more thing men dont have ...they can bear children , MEN CANT . So who the hell r MEN to give WOMEN sahara ? HELL , women have been trained by GOD to give SAHARA since the babies r lodged in their tummy ! They r SAHARA PERSONIFIED ! Can Men even THINK of giving that kind of SAHARA where a living being feasts on the womans blood by staying inside her body ? R they eligible to TALK of SAHARA to wOMEN ?

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Sorry for sounding FEMINIST . Men rock and no one respects them more than me .But  I HATE CHAUVINISM and this stupid show has consistently been promoting BAKWAS ideas .They showed BIGAMY and Manav giving Shravni SAHARA and now they r  showing Manav once more teaching Archu to take SAHARA .

Archu is at a HIGHER POSITION than MANAV and JAYWANT both . SHE shud kick BOTH and rise so high she shud become PARTNER in Satish Dharmeshs company .Why shud Jay be shown dreaming of becoming partner why cant our ARCHU HAVE THOSE DREAMS ?

CVS we want an answer !!!!

The Tiger did Dhishum dhishum and protected his wifes honor when sumone splashed her with a water balloon on DAhi Handi Day . The chap he thrashed was the TRUSTEE's SON . Tiger had gone there to pick her up after college .

My comments : Very sweet to surprise her and pick her up .

Can we see some natural enthusiasm like she squealing in joy and running towards him instead of  holy , rectitude showing dialogues ? They are YOUNG u know .

Which girls wear SARIS in MUmbai colleges ? SHow me a single one , im ready to bet . They wear it only on SARI DAY held in annual gathering . Can we see Ajit making Vandu wear salwar khameezes ? Which colleges have CVS been too ?Are they showing Mumbai from 1940s ? Even Asha Parekh and Mala Sinha wore hip hugging salwar khameezes and trousers and Vandita is wearing SARI ?Huh !!!!

Can we see Vandu looking pretty once more ?Does poverty mean no make up ?

Why r problems cropping in Vandus life SO SOON /That Rasika has come back , this tRustees son has surfaced ! Let her at least complete the degree na ? Why , do the CVS want her to leave her education so soon ? WHY ?????

I am warning CVS if education of this female character is stopped , we will QUIT this show . Dont show Ajit hurt etc at this stage . We want to see Vandu HAPPY . We r SICK of the UNHAPPY LEADS .

The Machines in Dharmeshs factory r faulty . A major accident is gonna be shown . Who is it gonna be who loses the HAND ?

Manav ?

Ajit ?

Meanie Prakash ?

Dinesh ?

Ah I get it .It will be Manav taking Unions side against Dharmu and JAY . Stupid CVS .No other track .

Jay wants to marry Archu only for money . He wants to plot something that will make Archu dislike MANAV .

Oh yeah . Little Sachu is gonna be BAL KRISHNA on GOkULASTAMI POOJA DAY . The ONLY baby in Dombivli .

And tomorrow we see Jays parents .His Taklu Baap looks KHADOOS BTW .

Kools signing off for the day in irritation . Like button only if u like and comments even if u dont . Ciao . Now even if Archu doesnt marry by twist of fate , who cares .This stupid show will never be same again .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED THE SAHARA POINT . READ /
sonika74 thumbnail
so true kool

as i had even said it before..that sick manav should not just marry..if he spoils shravani's life it will be the best thing in PRland.

wow this is called pavitra rishta..leave ur wife for someone else..make her agree to divorce, force her to marry someone else. Do jalsa with brother's fiancee and all that..is indeed pavitra rishta..and all of us are into apavitra rishta...looks like CVs and kekta are into pavitra rishta with their men..if they have any!!! 🀒😲😳
thnx for the commentary Kool .... PR is such a big disappointment these days .... yr sarcastic take is the only entertaining feature of the show πŸ˜ƒ
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Archana is shocked that MANAV  insisted her to marry jaywant..for her it must have felt like asking to be a prostitute..like u mentioned...🀒
Kool...commentary..😎
sonika74 thumbnail
 Everything Men do women can do .Infact women have one more thing men dont have ...they can bear children , MEN CANT . So who the hell r MEN to give WOMEN sahara ? HELL , women have been trained by GOD to give SAHARA since the babies r lodged in their tummy ! They r SAHARA PERSONIFIED ! Can Men even THINK of giving that kind of SAHARA where a living being feasts on the womans blood by staying inside her body ? R they eligible to TALK of SAHARA to wOMEN ?

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

[/QUOTE]

Very true...men are weak..look at manav..god!!! cant come out of momma's and dear fiancee's pallus..bloody sissy man...and he would give sahara or either the women..what SAHARA are this men talking about..he cant even earn better or give better living...no ambition in life and hardly making 2 ends meet and talking of sahara..besharam idiot...
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous Kools!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ You made my day.

BTW, the scriptwriters are Shirish Latkar and Gitanshu Dey. They are on facebook, if you want to blast them πŸ˜‰  I really really want Archana to give a BIG SLAP (with all the echoes and all)  to Manav and then say 'up yours'.😑 πŸ˜‘ Lets see whether he sticks to his condition then.
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
New to comment in this forum, but has been reading ur post...love it!
Totally agree with u. Some one should FIRE these stupid script writters....or maybe PR have hired these writters from middle ages!!!😑 or what!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kools,
ya rightly pointed out the sahara thing...

i am thinking ajit might lose a hand ( though i dnt want to!!! )
but  u know cvs na they cannot stand any1 being happy... now that vandu is set they are sure to get some problems in.. i can bet that the chairman's son or who ever is gonna get the hots of vandita and to revenge the ajit fight he is gonna get back at them..ya for once.. why cant they leave any1 happy in this serial...

i liked many things u pointed out.. :-
1. archu being their superior needs no sahara.. and that she too has a right to dream..
2. manav never listens to his dad. for that matter nobody takes  advice from any dad in this serial.. they are there to just wear kurta and demand endless rounds of chai...

how is manav thinking of being a father figure to sachu when he himself needs constant mothering??!!!

i hope CVS take ur warning and dnt show bakwaas... or am with u in quitting this show...πŸ˜ƒ

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They seriously need to change the title and the title song now..it doesn't have any meaning now after what Manav said to Archana😈