Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Tanya looks like our very own Archu will stop ManChoo marriage by diagreeing to remarry...😊..what do you say...😊

no..archu wont stop marriage coz she loves shrav and sav too much..she wont want sachu to be taken from sav...this is why she divorced....😑
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonika74

<font color="#990000">Everything Men do women can do .Infact women have one more thing men dont have ...they can bear children , MEN CANT . So who the hell r MEN to give WOMEN sahara ? HELL , women have been trained by GOD to give SAHARA since the babies r lodged in their tummy ! They r SAHARA PERSONIFIED ! Can Men even THINK of giving that kind of SAHARA where a living being feasts on the womans blood by staying inside her body ? R they eligible to TALK of SAHARA to wOMEN ?</font>

😑

..besharam idiot...
[/QUOTE]

🀣 🀣 🀣 so true !!!
gaurimisha thumbnail
Ab to gussa bhi nahi aataπŸ˜”
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Ab to gussa bhi nahi aataπŸ˜”

B/C everything has lost the charm...Phoooooooooooooooooos.....Hawa hi nikal gayi hai PR se....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

When you pulll elastic sooooooooooooooooooooo much than there isn't much left to be pulled and it breaks...So has happened to PR and ArMan...CVs took a chance with Divorce and Slizzy romance between ArMan did not go anywhere and we are back to same place where we were 6 mo ago...I think CVs also dont know what to do b/c they messed it up big time and it is at the point of no return...What do u say 😳
gaurimisha thumbnail
So true varshu.
U hav put it so well.Damn the idiotic CVs...I feel bad for Sushita when I see my own avi picπŸ˜†

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hail Kool, I hope Archana does not change her mind for anyone's sake. I've had enough of Archana sacrificing her happiness to make others happy, how about she does something to make herself happy for a change. Forget about Manav and his I am not going to marry if you don't marry nonsense, he knows how to get to Archana and is once again taking advantage of her love for him. Manav is continually doing wrong to Archana and he doesn't even realize it. Manav needs to make up his mind already

Vandu, I totally agree she should get her education. I would hate to see her be ruined at the hands of Rasika again. Ajit was a fool to have Rasika come back into his home, he should know by now that she won't change!!
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

B/C everything has lost the charm...Phoooooooooooooooooos.....Hawa hi nikal gayi hai PR se....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

When you pulll elastic sooooooooooooooooooooo much than there isn't much left to be pulled and it breaks...So has happened to PR and ArMan...CVs took a chance with Divorce and Slizzy romance between ArMan did not go anywhere and we are back to same place where we were 6 mo ago...I think CVs also dont know what to do b/c they messed it up big time and it is at the point of no return...What do u say 😳

spot on VARSHA...PR is so messed up..cant see how the cvs can salvage it now...

its going the same way as choti bahu..hear that show is ending in 6 months..???..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

So true varshu.

U hav put it so well.Damn the idiotic CVs...I feel bad for Sushita when I see my own avi picπŸ˜†

GM U R such a sweetu...U love your ArMan so much and a big fan along with Tanya...😳⭐️
Sushita does look cute in your AV though πŸ˜ƒ

Bhavni you read PR is ending in 6 mo or CB...CBians must be on cloud 9 as Janmashtami is Tmrw and Thursday...RaDev ki shaadi on Akti Tithi πŸ˜ƒ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalapi

New to comment in this forum, but has been reading ur post...love it!

Totally agree with u. Some one should FIRE these stupid script writters....or maybe PR have hired these writters from middle ages!!!😑 or what!

Thanks dear .I notice u click on LIKE button .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

GM U R such a sweetu...U love your ArMan so much and a big fan along with Tanya...😳⭐️
Sushita does look cute in your AV though πŸ˜ƒ

Bhavni you read PR is ending in 6 mo or CB...CBians must be on cloud 9 as Janmashtami is Tmrw and Thursday...RaDev ki shaadi on Akti Tithi πŸ˜ƒ

Varsha r u still watching CB ? And is Pundit gang still writing essays on Radhika ?