Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gunji

God....i just luv ur post.....u never fail to make me go ROFL🀣

brilliant interpretation of the scenes n the characters....as alwaysπŸ‘

Thank you, sweetz.😳... am glad i made you happy.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Baby , it is not even concern , it is what they call Mother's Complex where you believe that you know what is best for the person. It does not make sense to show Riddz jealous at this point because that would mean the end and moral degradation of her character beyond repair. Morals are important... nahiin to insaan aur jaanwar mein farak kya hai. SR are married and together because they want to, so why ruin them after coming this far.

Thanks for the ray of hope....

PocoπŸ€—

Awesome post hai jee!
Limo thumbnail
Pocu, aap tho bahut acha Masak kar lethi hai. What an hillaiours post about the situation in which the actor's are. Have still not seen the video but I guess your take is definitely better. Love
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Cut to Mrs. And Mr. Modi's penthouse. Riddhimaji is cooking! O TERI! Hmmm.. lagta hai Sexyface has not only snatched the luxury car , he has also stopped cooking. Acchi baat hai. Kucch zyada hi sarr par chadhkar ballet dance kar rahi hain madam. Pakaao Riddhima , pakaao. Sid ko pakaaya, audience ko pakaaya, ArShi almost tume pack hi chuke hain'. Ab kucch real mein bhi pakaa lo. At least khaane ke kaam to aayega. Patidev , looking OOOOOOOOH-SO-HOT in that denim shade jacket comes to his pyaari-dulaari , sabki akal-par-bhaari dharam patni and asks her why is she not ready yet? They are supposed to go to JP's birthday party. And Riddz ke nakhre start' Oh, Sid' mera mood nahiin hai'.Sid is kinder to her than what her cuckoo brain deserves right now. Hmmm.. it is kinda understandable and kinda not understandable. Armaan has disoriented and dukhi-karo Chudailji by his psycho-emotional state and the guilt trip 'so she is not focusing or even thinking straight right now. Kya keh rahi hai. Kisse keh rahi hai '.her mind is as tasteless and dry as bina pyaaz-tamaatar ki sabzi. She needs to settle Armaan and that is playing on her mind'..Sid baby! I need to speak to Armaan. Sid is like' Yeh Armaania' Ye Armaania' tere mere jeevan ka ye Armaania'.ek baar Armaan ko ho jaaye Shilperia' mitt jaana hai ye Armaania' we leave our motherji-fatherji to argue over ubalti hui sabzi. Khaana khaayega kaun , kise pata.

Pocco di πŸ€—

Awesome post as usual & hilarious too 🀣

Jeran / Siddhima were looking sooo cute together😳😳

Sid was looking yummilicious today...😳
I wonder how Ridz resist himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Today I felt bad to see Ridz reaction Bcoz I was hoping dat after Sid's outburst Ridz will feel guilty & will only think abt her cute doc.

But on d contrary she was still thinking abt her ex😑

But still I hav great hopes from dis party seq. I dunno why but I feel it will play a crucial part in SR's life....

PRECAP - I am happy dat A is going away from SR life ( though only 4 sometime but atleast he is going πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

i hav a hunch dat now wen our SR will b all alone we'll get to see Ridz confession😳

Chill maar beta.😳😳😳😳😳😳....SR are in for another build-up and leap in their relationship. Armaan ja raha hai Panchgani with Shilpa. So, peace to and for everyone.πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidRidARSHFan

πŸ˜† Pocca are your a writer? You write so good, actually good is a small word, your FANTABULOUS!!. I actually laughed at everything today. Ignore those who didnt go to school because I understand the mother in law, father mother and paneer and chicken tikka🀣 Your fantastic πŸ‘

I have nothing to say about this episode, because I am loving everything accept my poor sid whose wife is giving him attidude, sort it out Ridzi!! or else your patidev will come into action 😎 Armaan checking Shilpa out is the best, OMG!! I am excited for their future scenes now. Body Doubles kinda ruin these intense scenes, but only for a little while before KSG returns from KKK3, just imagine what the lift scene would be like if they didnt use body doubles.

You know i am claustrophobic, and i got stuck in the toilet where there was no air, took 20minutes for someone to realise i am inside while i was crying and shivering. If only i had a handsome armaan πŸ˜†

Thank you.😳

Am i a writer? Hmm... what do you think?

You know me. I don't give a fig about who thinks what of me or my posts. I have better things to think about in my gorgeous life.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SR are tense right now and that means something intense is gonna rise soon.πŸ˜‰.ArShi's lift scene was moving... You are claustrophobic? Oh no. Be careful. Har baar Sid ya Armaan ko kaise bhejoongi tumhe nikaalne?😳

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you.😳

Am i a writer? Hmm... what do you think?

You know me. I don't give a fig about who thinks what of me or my posts. I have better things to think about in my gorgeous life.πŸ˜†

SR are tense right now and that means something intense is gonna rise soon.πŸ˜‰.ArShi's lift scene was moving... You are claustrophobic? Oh no. Be careful. Har baar Sid ya Armaan ko kaise bhejoongi tumhe nikaalne?😳

haha Yes you are a writerπŸ˜› and a great one tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very creative thoughts.

I know but I guess its a test for SR and they'll only prove to be more passionate for each other, I dont worry about them I like to watch them, not everything can be fine and well all the time they'll be problems its how they overcome them. Plus Sid has full control over things so I am sure they'll be fine.

Yep I am claustrophobic, I cant deal with narrow spaces and closed things, I dont even do rides lol and getting stuck in a little cubical is the worse that can happen, but I dont faint I just become breathless and dizzy and have a breakdown!! plus you cant send armaan and sid in a girls toilet can youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

As always,brilliant post Poco Di.πŸ€—

Enjoyed a lot reading it.πŸ‘

Well today i am really happy due to the fact that Armaan finally noticed that there is a girl Shilpa who also looks good in this colour. HAYYYEEE!
Completely loved Armaan today.😍

As for Riddhima,she is hurting her husband to a dangerously high level and i hope she corrects her mistake soon before the pain becomes irreparable. Sid looked so sad today.πŸ˜”

Really hope this show soon lives up to its name.

Thank you, Waffy.😳😳😳😳😳😳... I think it was a baby step towards looking ahead in life but at least Armaan noticed how beautiful Shilpa looked in red.  As for SR, i think it is once again time for Ickyface to tell Sexyface that he indeed is her everything , no matter how cuckoo she gets at times.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

Thanks for the ray of hope....

Hope is a good thing. Perhaps the best of all things. And good things don't die.( Red, Shawshank Redemption).
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they pulled u too into this double meaning game 😲