26/8:SR & ArShi:Paneer tikke& Chicken Tikke-IMP P1

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

26/8 : SR & ArShi: Paneer tikke aur Chicken Tikke

HEEEEEEEEEEEELOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Aao mere gale padd jaao. πŸ€—And the ones I DISLIKE , meri post ke marble gates par apna munh matt dikhaao'

Chalo! Quite an interesting episode today'.jet , set go!

Saajna' OOPS! Armaan Puttar seems to always land up at places where Shilpookins is seeing his sapne in Photoshop corrected colours. So, he arrived in the restroom where gol-gol aankhonwaali was dissecting her own heart condition and jhaadofying herelf for LOVVVVING Armaanji.  Uff! Ye ladka ha ya Superman, har jagah mere peecche peecche police ki tarah pahonch jaata hai!... Phew! So, not interested in taking Ishq ka exam right now. OOPS! Is nikamme ka past tense, errm, I mean iski diary mere haath mein hai. If he sees it , he will start taking my exam right now , then, how will I sing Love leta hai exam?....Armaan seems to be very dedicated to his 'fake' role. So, he phorgets all his dukhs and gives those teasing and tantalizing smiles to Shilpa'.Shilpa runs off , putting Armaan ka Season 1 ka dil in wastebasket '.Oui Maa! What is wrong with him? Why is he giving me those 'Come Hither' looks'Abe chashme pehen!

Shilpa goes and Armaan puttar's PHOCUS returns ' Mission Siddhima Ki Shaadi Bachaao. OOOOOOOOOPS! Am supposed to be in gehri chintaa of Siddhima's shaadi , not ghoorofy Dhanno with a fisalta dil'.Siddhima ne mere upar itne projects kiye hain, ye mauka kaise chhodoon? Season 1 mein Motherji ko jhela aur Season 2 mein aake Fatherji ne mera bojh utaara' ab ek nayi musibat,  I mean ladki kahaan se laaaoon?..... And just like our Sohni Kudi Shilpa, Armaan is obsessed with nihaaroing his face in the mirror'. Humph! Agar sheeshe mein apni shakal dekhne se solution milte hote to Siddhima ke bacche ab tak 'Su Chhe Su Chhe ga rahe hote. ' anyway, JP and Jiggy stop the zulum and attyaachaar on the sheesha and invite him for JP's birthday party. Chalo accha hai! Itne rone dhone ke baad kucch to naach-gaana hoga.

Cut to Mrs. And Mr. Modi's penthouse. Riddhimaji is cooking! O TERI! Hmmm.. lagta hai Sexyface has not only snatched the luxury car , he has also stopped cooking. Acchi baat hai. Kucch zyada hi sarr par chadhkar ballet dance kar rahi hain madam. Pakaao Riddhima , pakaao. Sid ko pakaaya, audience ko pakaaya, ArShi almost tume pack hi chuke hain'. Ab kucch real mein bhi pakaa lo. At least khaane ke kaam to aayega. Patidev , looking OOOOOOOOH-SO-HOT in that denim shade jacket comes to his pyaari-dulaari , sabki akal-par-bhaari dharam patni and asks her why is she not ready yet? They are supposed to go to JP's birthday party. And Riddz ke nakhre start' Oh, Sid' mera mood nahiin hai'.Sid is kinder to her than what her cuckoo brain deserves right now. Hmmm.. it is kinda understandable and kinda not understandable. Armaan has disoriented and dukhi-karo Chudailji by his psycho-emotional state and the guilt trip 'so she  is not focusing or even thinking straight right now. Kya keh rahi hai. Kisse keh rahi hai '.her mind is as tasteless and dry as bina pyaaz-tamaatar ki sabzi. She needs to settle Armaan and that is playing on her mind'..Sid baby! I need to speak to Armaan. Sid is like' Yeh Armaania' Ye Armaania' tere mere jeevan ka ye Armaania'.ek baar Armaan ko ho jaaye Shilperia' mitt jaana hai ye Armaania' we leave our  motherji-fatherji to argue over ubalti hui sabzi. Khaana khaayega kaun , kise pata.

Dhan taney! Armaan is mandraaoing like a handsome bhatakti aatma in the lift' Mission Ladki Dhoondho playing in his head. Na jaane kahaan se aayegi, na jaane kab woh aayegi , ek sundar susheel ladki, jise dekhkar Siddhima ko hoga yakeen ki dil ke doctor ke dil mein phir se hai pyaar ki aag bhadki'.. CHAMATKAAR! CHAMATKAAR!.... Khula lift ka darwaaza aur entry maari Miss.Pink Pari ne. Jahaan Armaan , wahaan Shilpaji. '.They both stand in the lift as though they are standing at some bus stand'.Yeah, yeah' those 1960s ke eyelocks'.Shilpa ko dekhkar Armaan ki smile itni lambi ho jaati hai jaise Andheri West se Churchgate. ' chalo, chhodo. Mudde se nahiin bhatakte''The light goes and we come to know that even though Shilpoo finds refuge in darkness, has been in total andhera all her life, she is scared of the dark and on top of that she is claustrophobic. Phataa poster , nikla hero! Armaan sees Shilpa's dukh and forgetting his own dukh, he runs to her aid as he sees that she can collapse any moment now' haaye! Kya scene tha ( forget the baady double, content nahiin , intent dekho , aur bhaavnaaon ko samjho)'Shilpa was collapsing aur kabhi bhi behosh ho jaati but Armaan stayed with her ' his hands, his surf excel se dhula hua rumaal and his reassurance for his gol-gol aankhon waali. Stay with me. Itna handsome ladka tumhaare saath hai , aur tum behosh ho rahi ho!...Trust me. Main tumhe kucch nahiin hone doonga'. And Shilpa did not faint. In a way, Armaan came across as her saviour today'she was going , but he didn't let go'Hmmmm.. Oh! Mudde par waapis aayein. Ladki! Armaan ke dimaag ki stainless steel ki ghantee bajji! Arre , ye bhi to hai ladki! Apni gol-gol aankhon waali se na poochh loon?... Dhanno ruk! And Shilpa stopped. The door of the elevator held a symbolic meaning in the literary sense. Armaan asked her out and Shilpa , standing at the other side lied that she was going with JP' Darwaaze ko ye baat acchi nahiin lagi'.It was rather like the door was the door of destiny.Armaan looking out to her and the door closing but Armaan opened it again to complete his question' hmmm.. maybe, when Shilpa closes doors on Armaan in future , he will open them until she says yes'. Shilpa just held on to the hankie! YIPPIE! Ab roz-roz glycerine, oops! Aansoo poncchne ke liye isse rumaal maangane ki zaroorat nahiin hai.

Oh, aao pati-patni 'aur 'Armaannia ke set par waapis chalein. Sid is sitting munh phulaa ke , giving caampetition to Clint Eastwood and Aamir Khan in brooding. Aur lo aa gayi , chudailji, purple colour ka suit pehen kar' chalo, chalo. Party mein chalo. Sid looks at her' aaye haaye! Nazar na utaar loon tumhaari? Abhi to attitude maar rahi thi par Armaan ka naam sunkar tumhaare andar ki maataji-cum-therapist jag gayi?.....Jaao , main tumse baat nahiin karta. I will tell you , honey , what attitude is all about? Riddz is in a daze ' I guess the easiest day for Jenniferji to act. Acting ko zyadaa 'Wings' lagaane ki zaroorat nahiin thi ' bas ek standard blank expression lekar yahaan se wahaan ghoomna tha. YAWN! Aao party mein chalein.

Party! Party! Party! ''Siddhima entry maaro at the venue and Sid has to give shaadi-gyaan to his biwi 'jaanemann, Armaan-Armaan baad mein khelenge , abhi pati-patni khelne ka time hai' waise mere haath tumhaare haath se zyada fair hain , but I guess I can hold your hand''.aao baby , chalein. Tum drugs ke effect ke under ho, but am normal. Aao chalein' and of course JP-Jiggy tell SR what a cute couple they make. Sid hugs his biwi and says yo' Cutegiri ki dukaan hain hum dono'.IF par logon ko pooccho. Even the ones who HATE us write so many prem-patraaz '.ahh, wicked!

Aur aa gaye Shilpaji ke Saajna ' BUT YE KYA?????...... Ye chhote-chhote kapdonwaali sundar ladki haun hai inke saath?....Riddz looks at them ' aur bajta hai background mein' Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi!......Riddz looks at the girl as though weighing her " LAAYAK METER"'.and Sid looks at Riddz getting ready his " BIWI NAALAYAK METER"''Aur phir aayi laal pari , Shilpoo! Aur kya badal gaya hamaara Armaan? Life ka PHOCUS change ho raha hai ji. He actually checks Shilpa out in red.. ( Riddz ka purple gaya naariyal ka tel lene Sid ke paas but even Sid prefers low cal olive oil)' Wow! I always felt that sauce waala red looks good only on one girl (motherji)' but you are gorgeous in red' and no, eyeing Shilpa's beauty is not a part of Mission Siddhima! Shilpa and Armaan play a wee bit nain-matakka here as Armaan has caught Shilpa ka jhooth. Sid takes his wannabe momma-in'law biwi away to a table.

Armaan confronts his gol-gol aankhon waali'.guest ho? Host ho? JP ke saath aayi ho? Menu mein paneer tikke hain? Chicken tikke hain? Ya soup hai?... Shilpaji gives bewkoofistaan ki mallika hoon main jawaabs. And Armaan feels bad that Shilpa lied to him'. Zaalim! Aana nahiin chaahti thi , koi baat nahiin. Lekin sacch bolna chaahiye tha. And badi ajeeb baat hai'Shilpa hai kaun ki uske sacch ya jooth se farak pade? But ' ummm' farak padta hai'..wink, wink, Armaan?

Cut to Siddhima'. YAWN! Riddz ka permanent stern expression ' woh bhi itna stern hai ki, jee-lassi ko maaro ek Ronaldo kick , yahan to koi emotion theek se dikh bhi nahiin rahi'And look at the juxtaposition. Shilpa feels dukhi-dukhi that Armaan is paying attention to another girl while Riddz is Sherlock Holmes ' oye ladke! Teri life mein hai kaun? Woh laal pari ya ye kaali apsara? Tum mujhe aur Sid ko ullo-shulloo to nahiin baana rahe? ' WHAM! Patidev ka reaction' O auntyji! Armaan ki life set hai , lekin tumhaara pati bada upset hai' warnings de chukka hoon' bas laal jhanda dikhaana baaki hai.. Aur Riddhima aunty ka munh khula-ka-khula reh jaata hai'.

DHAN TANEY! Ab kya hoga? Kya Armaan chhod dega kaali apsara ko aur pakdega apni laal pari ko? Kya Shilpa Armaan ki godi se utregi ya Armaan use utarne hi nahiin dega?Kya Sid Riddhima ka hoga maha yudh?  Kya Riddhima apna ghar bachaayegi ya saas-saas khelti rahegi? '.

PRECAP: Laal chhadi, dance floor par khadi, aa rahi hai shaayad nazdeek Armaan ke move on hone ki ghadee , Purple pari ki shaadi mushkil mein padi , Sid ko manaa legi hopefully , isse pehle ki ho jaaye baat badi.Aur chale ArShi Panchgani... shakal to aise banaayi thi as if Sid is sending them to take their board exams.

P.S- You know the rules. Izzat pyaari hai to' LAY OFF! Mera dil SidMaan ya Shilpa jaisa nahiin hai. My chudailpana can put Mrs.Modi to shame.

Oh by the way, title isliye aisa hai 'coz  ArShi were paneer tikka today while Siddhima were making chicken tikkas out of each-other.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I have been told to edit my post where i have referred to Riddhima Modi as Armaan's mother. Just to let everyone know that when i refer to Siddhima as Armaan's parental figures , it is in FIGURATIVE SPEECH because of the roles they are playing in his life right now of mothering him. In no way, do i intend or plan to insult what mother and child mean to each-other. Armaan may mother Shilpa tomorrow , Shilpa mothered Armaan when he was injured and sick. FIGURATIVE SPEECH, babies. Sorry, Mods. I HAD TO CLEAR MYSELF.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parishima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

At least khaane ke kaam to aayega. Patidev , looking OOOOOOOOH-SO-HOT in that denim shade jacket comes to his pyaari-dulaari , sabki akal-par-bhaari dharam patni and asks her why is she not ready yet? They are supposed to go to JP's birthday party

really very hilarious.
Awesome post i totally   agree with your take on this episode
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely as always...
Just hope SR remain together...Because being a SR fan I have seriously grown to doubt whether its just concern or jealousy.....

prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved ur post and 2day's episode specially arsh scenes
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: parishima

really very hilarious.
Awesome post i totally   agree with your take on this episode

Thank you, sweetz.I am glad you liked what i wrote.😳
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan ki life set hai , lekin tumhaara pati bada upset hai' warnings de chukka hoon

OMG.....Pocu, I just wanna hug you right now. I loved every bit of your post, was feeling so sad after seeing Sid ke dil ki haalat, but you made me feel all better and rosy-shosy. Jhappiyan, BADI WAALI !! πŸ€— 
πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

Lovely as always...
Just hope SR remain together...Because being a SR fan I have seriously grown to doubt whether its just concern or jealousy.....

Baby , it is not even concern , it is what they call Mother's Complex where you believe that you know what is best for the person. It does not make sense to show Riddz jealous at this point because that would mean the end and moral degradation of her character beyond repair. Morals are important... nahiin to insaan aur jaanwar mein farak kya hai. SR are married and together because they want to, so why ruin them after coming this far.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prrk86

loved ur post and 2day's episode specially arsh scenes

Thank you, sweetz. Yeah, their scenes were lovely while SR were high on tension.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i couldnt stop laughing. you made a very serious epi look so funny.
i hope armaania doesnt ruin sr relationship.
and whats with the chicken tikka.
beast4u thumbnail

hey pocu

i was waiting 4 your analysis. and thanks for bringing.

i love your sense of humour. anyway back to post. it was a marvelous post.

waiting 4 tomorrow epi coz its gonna be blast 4 sure.