God....i just luv ur post.....u never fail to make me go ROFL🀣

brilliant interpretation of the scenes n the characters....as alwaysπŸ‘
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gunji

God....i just luv ur post.....u never fail to make me go ROFL🀣

brilliant interpretation of the scenes n the characters....as alwaysπŸ‘

P.S- You know the rules. Izzat pyaari hai to' LAY OFF! Mera dil SidMaan ya Shilpa jaisa nahiin hai. My chudailpana can put Mrs.Modi to shame.

lol🀣🀣🀣🀣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

its hilarious...after watching today's episode we need this post...thank u so much...

after getting the jhaad from Sid i thought she will come on line a bit  but no Ridz needs more thodi jhaad se to use samajh hi nai aata hai😑..after watching today's epi i want to give hug to SidπŸ€—

Totally babe! More jhaad in store for Riddz from Sid. Uske binaa akal kaise aayegi?πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki0809

awww man pocooo...loved ur posttt..man kahan sw laati ho tim itna saara humorous content...mujhe bhi thoda gyaan de dijiye boyfriend hi pat jaayega ek...lol now m desperate to have a bf...afterall m in college now yaar....anyways coming bak to epi...haha chicken tikke to pakk rahe hain sacchi mein aur panner tilkke humaare pyaare arsh bhi paka rahe yaar...haaye in dono k masst mast nain mere dil ka le gaye chain....and haayee life scene ne to mujhe ghayal hi kar daalaaa

Arre? You are such an adorable kid. Kaise nahiin milega boyfriend? Till then, enjoy ArShi.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Hillarious! Nice to see a light hearted post after a okay episode...

At this point, am not sure if these twists and turns are needed ... But a outcome of all these would be Mrs. Modi chasing her husband and winning back his heart...And I soso  look forward to that... besides curerntly enjoying the stern and sarcastic(Saw a pinch of it today) Sid.

Liked the ArShi lift scene... But on the whole couldnt enjoy the show much a s I can see Sid's heart breaking soon.

Yeah, Mrs.Modi is all set to chase Mr.Modi. They work like this only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Sid's heart is breaking but Riddz won't let it crumble. She has fought herself, her past, Sid and even herself to save her marriage. And that means and says a lot, right?😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Cut to Mrs. And Mr. Modi's penthouse. Riddhimaji is cooking! O TERI! Hmmm.. lagta hai Sexyface has not only snatched the luxury car , he has also stopped cooking. Acchi baat hai. Kucch zyada hi sarr par chadhkar ballet dance kar rahi hain madam. Pakaao Riddhima , pakaao. Sid ko pakaaya, audience ko pakaaya, ArShi almost tume pack hi chuke hain'. Ab kucch real mein bhi pakaa lo. At least khaane ke kaam to aayega. Patidev , looking OOOOOOOOH-SO-HOT in that denim shade jacket comes to his pyaari-dulaari , sabki akal-par-bhaari dharam patni and asks her why is she not ready yet? They are supposed to go to JP's birthday party. And Riddz ke nakhre start' Oh, Sid' mera mood nahiin hai'.Sid is kinder to her than what her cuckoo brain deserves right now. Hmmm.. it is kinda understandable and kinda not understandable. Armaan has disoriented and dukhi-karo Chudailji by his psycho-emotional state and the guilt trip 'so she is not focusing or even thinking straight right now. Kya keh rahi hai. Kisse keh rahi hai '.her mind is as tasteless and dry as bina pyaaz-tamaatar ki sabzi. She needs to settle Armaan and that is playing on her mind'..Sid baby! I need to speak to Armaan. Sid is like' Yeh Armaania' Ye Armaania' tere mere jeevan ka ye Armaania'.ek baar Armaan ko ho jaaye Shilperia' mitt jaana hai ye Armaania' we leave our motherji-fatherji to argue over ubalti hui sabzi. Khaana khaayega kaun , kise pata.

Pocco di πŸ€—

Awesome post as usual & hilarious too 🀣

Jeran / Siddhima were looking sooo cute together😳😳

Sid was looking yummilicious today...😳
I wonder how Ridz resist himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Today I felt bad to see Ridz reaction Bcoz I was hoping dat after Sid's outburst Ridz will feel guilty & will only think abt her cute doc.

But on d contrary she was still thinking abt her ex😑

But still I hav great hopes from dis party seq. I dunno why but I feel it will play a crucial part in SR's life....

PRECAP - I am happy dat A is going away from SR life ( though only 4 sometime but atleast he is going πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

i hav a hunch dat now wen our SR will b all alone we'll get to see Ridz confession😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: padamSAI

a tight hug and a kiss on ur cheeks
fantastic, Shilpa's entry at the party had taken away our breathe

shilpa rocked with her sweet gestures u rocked with ur one more rocking post

Thank you.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Shilpa came to the party like a breath of fresh air and Armaan was so moved. Lovely!

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Pocca are your a writer? You write so good, actually good is a small word, your FANTABULOUS!!. I actually laughed at everything today. Ignore those who didnt go to school because I understand the mother in law, father mother and paneer and chicken tikka🀣 Your fantastic πŸ‘

I have nothing to say about this episode, because I am loving everything accept my poor sid whose wife is giving him attidude, sort it out Ridzi!! or else your patidev will come into action 😎 Armaan checking Shilpa out is the best, OMG!! I am excited for their future scenes now. Body Doubles kinda ruin these intense scenes, but only for a little while before KSG returns from KKK3, just imagine what the lift scene would be like if they didnt use body doubles.

You know i am claustrophobic, and i got stuck in the toilet where there was no air, took 20minutes for someone to realise i am inside while i was crying and shivering. If only i had a handsome armaan πŸ˜†
Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
As always,brilliant post Poco Di.πŸ€—
Enjoyed a lot reading it.πŸ‘

Well today i am really happy due to the fact that Armaan finally noticed that there is a girl Shilpa who also looks good in this colour. HAYYYEEE!
Completely loved Armaan today.😍

As for Riddhima,she is hurting her husband to a dangerously high level and i hope she corrects her mistake soon before the pain becomes irreparable. Sid looked so sad today.πŸ˜”

Really hope this show soon lives up to its name.

Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago