M&G:.FF:.Unconvential Love:.Pt.19 pg.61!!!

esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
                                 :::UNCONVENTIAL LOVE:::

Hi Guys

After watching Friday's episode I thought of that I wanted to write a fanfic continuing from the last scene from Friday.I hope you guys like it and please comment/press the like button.The title credit goes to Ayesha_MSK who thought of this title.So thanks to you Ayesha!!😊

Part One:

Maan is dancing with all the girls, while he's drunk.Geet comes and takes his hand and brings him to the side where nobody is.They both stand away from eachother quietly.Geet doesn't whether she should yell at him or not cause right now he's drunk and its not his fault.It's Pari's fault that she spiked his drink.She thought she should get Pari so they could go home, she was about to leave when Maan grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him.Her hand around his shoulder and his hand on her back and his other hand in her hair.They both stare into eachother's eyes completely forgetting their surrounding.</font>

Maan pulls her closer to him until there's no space between them.Slowly they both hug eachother and Geet closes her eyes,savouring the moment.Both of them in eachother's arms who are crazily in love with eachother and want to hold eachother close to them.Slowly he takes her hair and gently moves to the other side og her shoulder.He buries his head in her neck, she could feel his hot breath on her neck.Her heart beat is at range of a cheetah running!Slowly they both start slow dancing,Geet's heartbeat beating harder even now.She loves him so much that it hurts her on the inside.Maan breathing slowly on her neck,then right then he kisses her there

When she felt his soft lips on her skin,her breathing became unstable and got butterflies on her stomach.She stand in his arms like statue,until she realizes what's going and goes even further more.She breaks the hug and backs away from him.She could still feel the kiss on her neck, she turns around and her back facing Maan.There's an awkward silence between them

whats happening to me?Why couldn't I control my self?WHy my hearts races when ever Maan sir comes near me?Why can't I stay away from him?Why do I get angry when ever I see Pari and Maan sir together?Lastly why did I come here?"she asked her self those question but she had no answer to them

When she slept she dreamt of him,his face would appear when she would just close her eyes.When she was awake she thought of him.Maan stood there watching her,he loved her so much but couldn't come to accepted it.She changed him,drove him crazy and he craved for her.He knew she had the same feelings for him as he did for her.He slowly approached her and wrapped his hand around her stomach.He was drunk to know what he was doing.He was only doing what his heart was telling him to do.Geet gasped at his touch, he slowly removed her hair from her ear that was covering it.Geet stayed till and Maan pecked her ear before saying to three most magical word to her.

I LOVE YOU GEET"he whispered into her ear.

I Love You"Maan whispered the 3 most magical words in he ear

Geet stood there not knowing what to do.She was too shocked to breath right after what she just heard.They both stood in that position until Geet recovered after a few minutes of silence bewteen them.she thought that he was drunk ans didn't know what he was saying or doing.But in her heart those word felt right to her, maybe she lov- she erased that feeling away.

Her brain was telling her that Maan was her boss and she was his secretary and there was nothing between them.He couldn't lover her, and out of all the girls in Dehli he chooses her.She only came to Dehli,to find Dev and confront him and justice for her baby.She would leave as soon as dadi got better.She unwrapped his arms around from her stomach.And made him stand up straight but that didn't work out well.He couldn't stand straight because he was in a bad condition.

sir..I think we should head home now"she told him not looking directly in his eyes.

He was ready to pass out right there.She came up to him and put his hand around her shouldr and her hand on his back.She took him out of the disco and she saw the driver standing outside the car in the parking lot.She approached the driver and he helped her put Maan inside the car.As soon as Maan was inside, Geet got in too and they drove away.Maan had his head rested on Geet's shoulder and was saying something she couldn't undertand.When they reached the outhouse, the driver helped her take Maan upto the room.

"thanks you can leave now"she told the driver politely

She placed him on the bed and took his shoes off.His eyes were still half open, she was about to leave when he grabbed her hand.He pulled her back and she fell on top of him.Her hand was on bare chest which was revealing from is open shirt.Their faces were close and their lips were inches apart.

"Geet....I.....Lov-" he was about to say I love you but he passed out.Geet's hand was still in his Maan's tight grip, she tried hard to get her hand of out of his hand but failed.Finally she gave up and rested her head on his chest and fell asleep.

Please tell me  if Ishud continue or not!!Urcommentswill encourage me towrite more!!!
Comment/Press the like button!😃
Edited by Maneetforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esquire1 thumbnail
Anyone Wants to be on the PM List
just tell me and you'll be added!!!
-amerra
 PM LIST:

Ayesha_MSK 

sweetwidheart

zerro

sona-rai

LOLAnisha

xXSonuXx

NoorFatima

Smiley1279

*angel94*

Passionaire

-afsha-

SweetRozie123

anufa

crazzy-girl

fijianbabe

MaanEET_FAN

lallulal2010

revav

kooliio

pickachu

hemvb

Poli.Geek 

sosweetsumi

shalini_s

sweet cherry

Lody

LoveManeet

Alini.

chubzy

neahakhan

sufikhan

sweet scorpio

shivangi783

gupta22kg

queen_ali

niharika_87

taanni

meeshika

Naina2127

Kool_Naina

ansah

ayeshaaa.

Dhara_s

maansi007

cutee987

kirannaryani

zaqxsw

swetha10

shreya satish 

aakritisri1111

shah10

solicitude

Nanthini9

Maania

pushpi

Maan4EVA

bluedreamz953

aarmanshilpa

muskaan_22285

Shalve

Ameena4Eva

Dansindiadans

kellz

Rocks.Dhara

geetmaank

zazoy12

XXXYYYZZZ

Index:
Part One-Pg.1
Part Two-Pg.5
Part Three-Pg.7
Part Four-Pg.10
Part Five-Pg.13
Part Six-Pg.16
Part Seven-Pg.19
Part Eight-Pg.21
Part Nine-Pg.23
Part ten-Pg.25
Part Eleven-Pg.28
Part Twelve-Pg.31
Part Thirteen-Pg.34
Part Fourteen-Pg.38
Part Fifteen-Pg.4o
IMPORTANT NOTE-PG.45
Part Sixteen-Pg.47 
Part Seventeen-PG.52
Part Eighteen-Pg.57
Part Nineteen-Pg.61                                              

Edited by Maneetforever - 13 years ago
-Perilous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!
Well written,waiting for next part.
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice FF, please continue soon.
sweetwidheart thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey dats nice...
add me in PM list....
n continue soon...
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..its so nice...please add me to the pm list
thanks
please update soon
esquire1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetwidheart

hey dats nice...
add me in PM list....
n continue soon...

thanks ur added!
esquire1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigurl953

Wow..its so nice...please add me to the pm list
thanks
please update soon

thanks ur added 😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know whether this is an FF or a prediction for tonights episode.
However, i loved the bit when you described how they started dancing slowly. That was amazing.
I have a gut feeling this will happen in tonights episode.

😊
esquire1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I don't know whether this is an FF or a prediction for tonights episode.

However, i loved the bit when you described how they started dancing slowly. That was amazing.
I have a gut feeling this will happen in tonights episode.

😊

its a fanfic and thanks