Article - Neha Jhulka breaks the filmy trend

jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Actor Neha Jhulka knows that she is breaking a trend and she seems very cool about it.

The former beauty queen has given Bollywood the slip and has landed directly on the tube.

"As a person, I enjoy leading a fun, chilled-out life. I am not very ambitious when it comes to work. That's why I only work when I get to have some fun out of that. I enjoy modelling and doing TV shows. Dil Mil Gaye, which was my first TV serial, has been a great learning experience as an actor," Neha says.

But does it mean that with so many beauty queens on the big screen, there has been a decrease in the opportunities? Neha disagrees, "I do not think so, as in this industry there's always enough work for all of us. After all, the supply grows only when there's demand for it."

But why a daily soap? The actor says, "I enjoy working on TV serials and these days I am very excited about my new show Geet where I will be playing the role of Pari. I connect with Pari in real life too as like me she is also bubbly and believes in enjoying life to the fullest. It is also my mother's favourite show on the channel."

She rules out any association with the big screen, not even item numbers. "No, I am not very comfortable with the idea of doing item numbers in films."

Ask Neha if she thinks that the modelling world has a short shelf-life and that is why people are forced to look for greener pastures, and she says yes.

"It does have a very short shelf-life overall as the audience likes to see new and fresh faces in this fraternity. But I still get many advertising offers. So I think it depends on various factors," she ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thank u so very much for sharing...luv her....as Dr. Naina...❤️

Really hope the CVs tone down Paris OTTness.....Neha is too good 
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing..............love her as Pari......she is really a charming one.

mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completely agree wid neha..n i also follow da same theory.....u shud do the work which u njoy da most...Neha is dng a fantastic job ...keep it up gal..👍🏼
BlueSoul thumbnail
She participated in Miss India.. and she wasn't even in the Top 5 ... then she did a Bollywood Low Budget movie... Obv no success after that... and then she switched to TV.

B4 Miss India.. she was into modelling and did couple of Music Videos ... one of them was Abhijeet Sawant's .. "Kya tujhe pata hai"

So.. this article.. is a complete lie.
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting...
'GEET' is her mom's fav show... :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet is SO FAMOUS!
Thanks for sharing.