Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Backpiper thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishan.

This Video shows how extremely talented she is !!! 👏👏👏👏 Thanks a lottt for posting ! ⭐️

Thanx so much 4 sharing. Sugandha is my favourite, she is superbClapClap
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bolna Halke Halke

Good effort but I think the soul was missing in her rendition of this great song.
I know it is not fair to compare with RFAK's rendition.
Hope she does better next time.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I loved her rendition of Bol Na Halke Halke , of course we cant compare her singing with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan coz he is in a different league :) But still she was praise worthy in her rendition of Bol Na Halke Halke ! :)
Summer3 thumbnail

I loved her rendition of Bol Na Halke Halke , of course we cant compare her singing with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan coz he is in a different league :) But still she was praise worthy in her rendition of Bol Na Halke Halke ! :)

She has done a very good job, but I wish she had selected a female song.
It is a risk not worth taking as competition is very keeen.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Summer, I am sure Vishal Shekhar will train her properly for the next round ! :) She has got awesome talent , I used to watch her in Laughter Challenge and she is a great mimic too , also I dont have sound knowledge about classical music but during maha auditions too she was great with her classical song ! :)
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Summer, I am sure Vishal Shekhar will train her properly for the next round ! :) She has got awesome talent , I used to watch her in Laughter Challenge and she is a great mimic too , also I dont have sound knowledge about classical music but during maha auditions too she was great with her classical song ! :)

Ishan ji, she will go very far as she also has the looks to go with the talent.
She is versatile too and TV producers would love her multi talents.
She has  very nice stage presense.
In this competition the public decides on the votes I believe but Zee too will fiddle the results.

lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup, agree wth Summer..I felt the same too..Though her singing was superb, soul was missing..Hope VS wd train her in these aspects..
She is really talented and I wish she makes it to the top 5..I love her classical renditions and also her mimicry..
Enjoy this

Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
She has been blessed with amazing talent. I love her! Pls count me in!😊
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bol Halke Halke was a really nice performance, she kept the beauty of the song. In a few parts, I felt she could have been more subtle and slow with this song. In places, she was going fast. None-the-less, a really impressive performance from her, no doubt about it. Hope that she continues to improve more and more.