Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Can anyone please give me the link to sugandhas bol na halke halke. I cudnt find it on youtube:)

Also available on desitvtorums.com
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya_kaldivya

She is indeed a multi-talented person... I loved her tappa in tha auditions.. Bol Na Halke is a very difficult song and she did try her best. She has tough competition this time and I wish her all the luck.

@Dabulls23:- Thank you so much for posting those links.

@Ishan:- Please add me too in the list.

Divya my pleasure...I have read in Sniti's appreciation topic that she is a biggest competition or the best of the lot...Yes competition will be tough and I think Sugandha is another extremely talented gal who will give tough competition to others too...

Ishu if u have not already added me to the list pls bump me up in front of everyone as #1 supporter of this gal 😃...I truely have high hopes for her...God bless her...

Sugandha, Abhilasha, Sniti, Dipanwita and Shreyasi are very good singers...first 3 being the best of the lot...
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why don't I remember her from the auditions? Can someone jog my memory please?

Anyways, WOW, what a mind-blowing performance! I was blown away by her "Bol Na Halke" perormance. I'm definitely a fan of hers now! Well done Sugandha 👏

Please add me! 😃
sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bol halke
is mind blowing performance of sugandha mishra
kallu_be thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Add me too .. she is complete package.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Added everyone till now ! 😃 Please let me know if I missed someone , I tried to check but still ! 😳

BTW can anyone tell me if Suganddha performed today ?? Missed the first hr. of the show due to bad signals

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Her performance today was just mind blowing !!! 👏👏👏👏👏 Kudos to her for such a brilliant performance ! 👍🏼 She totally deserved the Performance of the day award !!! and the kit kat too !! 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
OMG I was spellbound and had goosebumps head to toe...What an electrifying performance...Now the competition has started... Congrats to her for winning POTD 👏

Jiyo meri bachchi jiyo....God bless her!!!!!!

Superb, mindblowing, electrifying, stupendous, spellbinding singing by none other than our Sugandha mishra...

Jai Mishra...😛

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How come my name is not here ??...yeh toh na mumkin hai😕 ...
I talked about her in so many threads pata hi nahi chala that I never mentioned her here 😉....

add my name ...jaldi jaldi ...😛

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

How come my name is not here ??...yeh toh na mumkin hai😕 ...

I talked about her in so many threads pata hi nahi chala that I never mentioned her here 😉....

add my name ...jaldi jaldi ...😛

Koeli did u check another topic where I had posted many of her classical renditions...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago