Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: palvi29

hrithik jee ne thiik hee kaha tha, aap kii body language mein grace hai

It is tapsaya of Sugandha Mishra which could give her fruits of her great efforts.
For my family and many other families, Sugandha Mishra is  winner because of her great success and achievement in  classical singing.
kamallfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabeena.20

It is tapsaya of Sugandha Mishra which could give her fruits of her great efforts.
For my family and many other families, Sugandha Mishra is  winner because of her great success and achievement in  classical singing.

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Rajibraj

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Sugandha Mishra is getting most of the popular songs on the show and her performance were very ordinary this week.

Dama Dam mast kalandar was a song where she could have excelled but it was a very ordinary performance and yesterday also her peformance was not something to talk about. and others were much better then Sugandha.

She is better off as a mimicry artist rather then a singer. Even Ranjeet, Khurram and others are singing better then her and in their voices and they are not trying to mimic to the original singers voice. Abhilasha is a much better singer then Sugandha. Sugandha should be eliminated soon.
Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugandha Mishra not singing well" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums offer. Don't get deprived of not being a part of the India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!
  Orkut  Twitter  MySpace  Del.ico.us  Digg  StumbleUpon  Buzz up!
Ranbir.Fan

Ranbir.Fan

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I dont agree with your statement. Sugandha is a equally talented singer. There are always ups & downs. You are only talking about her faults, but she has given soo many excellant performances too:)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan1234,  Baneswar,  ..ashu,  Backpiper,  chan.50,  rajucole,  Ishan.,  Sweetu.Baby,  Simi_PagalLadki, 
rajucole

rajucole

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranbir.Fan

I dont agree with your statement. Sugandha is a equally talented singer. There are always ups & downs. You are only talking about her faults, but she has given soo many excellant performances too:)
i fully support you.  sugandhha is a total package. i cannot say about abhilasha and to some extend about sniti.  if abhilasha is so talented then why did not she sing sufi song i mean pure sufi song.  because she cannot.  therefore she sang gulzar song!!!!!!!!!!!😆

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan1234,  ..ashu,  chan.50,  Ranbir.Fan, 
rongtequeen

Groupbie

rongtequeen

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Sugandha is hugely talented. She is a complete package.She looks good, she can perform, has classical base.

She is better than Abhilasha.

But one thing. Sugandha is yet to show her real self. I dont find her genuine. Its like its all put on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan1234,  Baneswar,  chan.50,  rajucole,  lifeztuf,  Taz-A.Crazy.Fan,  Simi_PagalLadki, 
rajucole

rajucole

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
since last two episode of this and last week.  i observed there was artificial smile on her face. its look like she was under tremendous pressure. may be she is being side lined to pave way for abhilasha and sniti!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zee ki maya zee hi jane???????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chan.50, 
Rajibraj

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
She is a talented mimicry artist. In each song she mimics the original singer. It is hard to recognize her own voice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandanaK, 
rajucole

rajucole

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajibraj

She is a talented mimicry artist. In each song she mimics the original singer. It is hard to recognize her own voice.
you r so much impressed by her comedy shows that everywhere u see her mimicry.   she has modulate her voice like abhilasha has.  why when abhilasha modulates her voice its for song demand, but when sugandhha modulates her voice, then its mimicry.  same was said by vishal to rini when once only she sang sajna ve sajna..very strange comments/arguments!!!!!!!!! even you can say to sonu nigam, he also does mimicry and modulates his voice????????😲😲 whatever u say, sugandhha is far better than sniti and abhilasha, truth is truth but u and channel can change this!!!!!!!! to show sniti and abhilasha superior to sugandhha. from the very begining i bought to the notice of members of  this forum that abhilasha is channel's choice!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rajucole - 31 October 2010 at 8:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chan.50,  ..ashu,  Simi_PagalLadki, 
SlumGOD

IF-Rockerz

SlumGOD

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajibraj

Sugandha Mishra is getting most of the popular songs on the show and her performance were very ordinary this week.

Dama Dam mast kalandar was a song where she could have excelled but it was a very ordinary performance and yesterday also her peformance was not something to talk about. and others were much better then Sugandha.

She is better off as a mimicry artist rather then a singer. Even Ranjeet, Khurram and others are singing better then her and in their voices and they are not trying to mimic to the original singers voice. Abhilasha is a much better singer then Sugandha. Sugandha should be eliminated soon.
You could have created the post with your original ID.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajucole,  lifeztuf,  Simi_PagalLadki,  Dabulls23, 

uk_grl1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabeena.20

Dama dum mast kalendr song is sufi song. DM felt all necessary religious feelings of this song sung by Sugandha Mishra. All mentors except one mentor appreciated hundred percent.
Rajbiraj might be greatest sinner like that one mentor who could not feel mastaanaa pan in song of Sugandha Mishra. It is fault of that mentor who had dirty soul and did not feel mastanapan in well sung song by Sugndha Mishra. I heard this song today and my eyes were wet at that time.
God bless Sugandha to maintain her talent and for more progress.
kamallfan thumbnail
I did not like any song of Abhilasha
but I liked all songs of Sugndha Mishara and surely Kamal Khan.
runjitfan thumbnail
mharee bhainsh ko doosro naam angrejee mein """ambition" haigo