Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After hearing and seeing her various videos, it is not too early to say she should reach the top 3, not a glitch in any of her performances. perfect singer 👏 with a pleasing personality. 😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The more I hear her singing and performing I love her even more...I hope she will impress the heck out of judges and junta and all of us with her SRGMP preformances...
Love O more ghar aaye sajanawa...Wish Video quality was good...Felt as if I was in some classical concerrt......TFS...Superb
Jogiya more ghar aaye...Kya bole the way she sang Patta.....Awwwwwww

This girl amazes me each time see her sing...God bless your lil talented soul...Bahut doooooooooor jaayegi...

Extremely impressive multi talented Female I have yet to see on Indian TV...👏

What a wonderful way for me to start my day..

Thanks to all for sharing her talent with us..
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is one of my favourtes among Mampee, Sniti, & Mugdha.
kiti_g thumbnail

When i saw Abhilasha during the auditions, I was sure she would be the one of the best by a long way. But this girl is going to be tough competition! 👏

She is simply too good! Loved both her khayal and tappa! Excellent! Hope she keeps up her riyaaz and continues with her classical singing!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiti_g

When i saw Abhilasha during the auditions, I was sure she would be the one of the best by a long way. But this girl is going to be tough competition! 👏

She is simply too good! Loved both her khayal and tappa! Excellent! Hope she keeps up her riyaaz and continues with her classical singing!

Kirti make sure u check out all her singing videos...She is amazing..
kingofdevil1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looking forward to hear her performance today.. Good luck..

She resembles to bollywood actress Rukhshar

Indradhanush thumbnail
Sugandha proved herse;f with melodious and soothing rendition of dhage tod lao chandni ke...(SEL).

In sur, composed and in control of the song, very well done..👏, lived the song as it touches and comes out of raag Bhimpalasi.

With her good looks, command over sur she is a package to reckon with, I predict she will go far ahead than some other sureeal counterparts.

Girija Babu; she is a beauty in herself.