Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingofdevil1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My all support to Sugandha for her trained voice. Once again it shows that if one knows classical then its easier to sing any type of song with finer changes.

My supports

Sugandha
Mampee
Mugdhaa

No Abhilasha bcoz she already reached significant place in VOI and no point in competing another show which just for new comers.
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingofdevil1

My all support to Sugandha for her trained voice. Once again it shows that if one knows classical then its easier to sing any type of song with finer changes.

My supports

Sugandha
Mampee
Mugdhaa

No Abhilasha bcoz she already reached significant place in VOI and no point in competing another show which just for new comers.

Mugdha cannot be compared with Sugandha or Abhilasha at all. Mugdha may be gud at opera kind songs, but she goes off key sometimes. (Even she went off note in her Hai Rama rendition, I dont know how the judges didnt notice that)
But Sugandha as well as Abhilasha have very strong classical base. They are 100% in sur. I'm sure the judges will notice the flaws in Mugdha's singing in her future performances.
Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago
kingofdevil1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeztuf

Mugdha cannot be compared with Sugandha or Abhilasha at all. Mugdha may be gud at opera kind songs, but she goes off key sometimes. (Even she went off note in her Hai Rama rendition, I dont know how the judges didnt notice that)
But Sugandha as well as Abhilasha have very strong classical base. They are 100% in sur. I'm sur the judges will notice the flaws in Mugdha's singing in her future performances.

I think we should wait a little bit to start comparisons. They just gave 1 performance and the main show yet to get start. I hv no idea about Abhilasha's classical base, but wht i remember from VOI-1 that she was quite ordinary while singing tougher songs. I hope she has improved because she has a beautiful voice. 

Mugdha has a unique voice and  she has x-factor in her voice too. Hai rama is a very tough song also. I will wait for the next performances from all of these singers. wish them all well.
acerishi thumbnail
can ny1 tell me wch song was she singing on 21st.. loved dt.. wnt dat.. plz
kingofdevil1 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1be1QhUFA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
kingofdevil1 thumbnail
Her Mimicry .. just mind blowing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfGL00ioU0E[/YOUTUBE]
..suresh555 thumbnail

I think we should wait a little bit to start comparisons. They just gave 1 performance and the main show yet to get start. I hv no idea about Abhilasha's classical base, but wht i remember from VOI-1 that she was quite ordinary while singing tougher songs. I hope she has improved because she has a beautiful voice. 

Mugdha has a unique voice and  she has x-factor in her voice too. Hai rama is a very tough song also. I will wait for the next performances from all of these singers. wish them all well.

I felt that mugdha missed sur.  SUGANDHA IMPRESSED ME VERY MUCH.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1be1QhUFA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Loved this. Who is the other girl? She was equally good 😊 Edited by musicmuse - 13 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ishan, please add me as well.
She has a beautiful voice. I thoroughly enjoyed her performance. Wishing her all the best!!
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..suresh555

I felt that mugdha missed sur.  SUGANDHA IMPRESSED ME VERY MUCH.

Mugdha  missed sur even in the 'O ri chori'  hindi portion she sang in the initial audition. But yes her opera was excellent. Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago