JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Johanne,😊

Nice Emoticon.😊

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

@TM

First of all tell me you are talking about what serial or real life? Just you got support of 15 to 20 sidma fans and you are flying in sky so let me tell you your topic makes no sense or u made this toic to impress siddhima fans.

In the forum of daily soap you are talking about accountablity? and who said people finds their idols in tv serial? If people are really affected by tv serial then they should come back after dieing and get married 4 to 5 times. Get up dear no one finds their idols in tv serial but in you case i really dont know.

Why you are using these slogans and philosophical thoughts for armaan if you are siddhima fan than first go and teach all these things to riddhima because if our own house is made up of glass than please dont throw stones on others home.

Please dont give me lecture that she is coming between ArSh because she thinks shilpa is not right girl for armaan and she wants right girl for armaan. Who is she to decide what is right and what is wrong for armaan? Did armaan asked her to give him free advice?

I know if you will read my topic you will again give me bhashan but dear i m not against sid i know he is nice person and he is suffering without any fault but his wife is spoiled bread who want both men in his life who is encouraging armaan not to choose shilpa.

If she start minding her business than all four of them will live happy forever.

Astha,

First of all, Jatin made this topic for Siddhima fans and he stated his opinion on the fact that there comes a time in life where circumstances require us to move on when nothing is gained from holding back. He stated his opinion and there is no reason for you to come out and bash him like that stating that his topic makes no sense to you. If you don't agree with it thats fine but, I think you shouldn't condemn someone by stating remarks like, "Just you got support of 15 to 20 sidma fans and you are flying in sky so let me tell you your topic makes no sense or u made this toic to impress siddhima fans." Everyone is entitled to their own opinion just like you are and if you can't respect another's opinion that you shouldn't condemn them for stating their viewpoint. And if you disagree with it there always a better way of stating your viewpoints without bashing another person.

As for Riddhima, I do agree that her character is completely butchered and beyond repair. And the entire fault of this destruction goes to CVs becuz, they are so wrapped up in showing SR, AR, and ArSh scenes to satisfy their respective jodis' fans that they forget that the character of Riddhima is being destroyed becuz, she doesn't seem to have one standpoint and one cannot understand where her character stands?
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Astha,

First of all, Jatin made this topic for Siddhima fans and he stated his opinion on the fact that there comes a time in life where circumstances require us to move on when nothing is gained from holding back. He stated his opinion and there is no reason for you to come out and bash him like that stating that his topic makes no sense to you. If you don't agree with it thats fine but, I think you shouldn't condemn someone by stating remarks like, "Just you got support of 15 to 20 sidma fans and you are flying in sky so let me tell you your topic makes no sense or u made this toic to impress siddhima fans." Everyone is entitled to their own opinion just like you are and if you can't respect another's opinion that you shouldn't condemn them for stating their viewpoint. And if you disagree with it there always a better way of stating your viewpoints without bashing another person.

As for Riddhima, I do agree that her character is completely butchered and beyond repair. And the entire fault of this destruction goes to CVs becuz, they are so wrapped up in showing SR, AR, and ArSh scenes to satisfy their respective jodis' fans that they forget that the character of Riddhima is being destroyed becuz, she doesn't seem to have one standpoint and one cannot understand where her character stands?

First Of All,
I Did'nt Understand why That Girl was In My Topic.
Payal,
Thanks Darling.🤗
That Girl Did'nt See That Lot Of Arsh Fans Also Keep the same Views.
She's A Newbie & Lacks maturity So No Point in Giving our Two cents To Her.
I laught Out Loud At Such People out of Pittiness Coz I Feel Pity for Such Ludicrous & Lampoonery Attitude.
The problem with Her is That she's having Blurred Lines Of reality & fiction.
Anyways,
Love You Darling & Thanks For Your Support.🤗

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago