Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Payyal & Poca(NitZ) For Loving the post.πŸ€—

Poco,😊
Hope that Armaan Moves ON & Live his Life Sincerely.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Excellent post !!
Yes one needs to see life is there out for you and needs to see  what can be good for you and move on !!!

We have one life to live and we can make it a beautiful place for ourselves by embracing life with new frontiers !!!

Shanti,😊
Thanks For Loving the Post.πŸ€—
You Need to Break your Firewalls & Come out of Our Own made Comfort Zone Coz Life is Waiting Outside for You & It is Giving you a chance so You have to Capitalise Every Chances Coz Life is very Small.

True that We have to Embrace this Small life with New Frontiers.
Liked Your Views.😊
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !

U said it all sweety.. I also wanted to make a post like thisπŸ₯± But u have left nothing for me to say😳

Armaan should stop all these nonsense and let SR live happily..

Love./. Guddi <3

Guddi,😊

Thanks For Loving the Post.πŸ€—
Perfectly Agree & Second your Views.😊

Sorry That I Have Not Left anything for You .😭
Perfectly Agree that Armaan Should Stop All these coz He has to Understand that His Actions Affect Others too.
Time has now come for Armaan to take his Responsibilty.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Thanks Rheality_Sux & Dsntmatter for Loving the Post.πŸ€—
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
for us AR fans siddhima is becoming a poison to watch...
sorry if i offended anyone jus telling my point...
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Jatin:- This was a absolute marvelous post. How in the earth did I miss it. I know because now a days I come to DMG forum just to post updates on my SR OS and I am done. I hardly venture into the Main Forum because I am sick of this so called AR forever naare.

Honestly what does Armaan what. As far as I recall he was the one who moved away in Panchagani when Riddhima was dying to get one glimpse of him because he wanted her to have a full life and now he is blaming her because she has moved on in life and found love in her husband. Now that is double standards. First of all you want her to move and then you blame her for your misery because she moved on. You should have credibility before you blame others. Agreed Armaan loved Riddhima with all his heart but when he left her dying then he lost her. Plain and simple. It is an age old rule which even school children follow. If you intentionally lose anything then you can blame the finder for being happy.

Also I don't agree with the character graph of Armaan. What is the cvs trying to show here. That if you happen to lose your lover to someone else then be miserable and make her guilty and miserable. How many people in India have successful love marriages. Almost 90% of love marriages do have parental opposition and eventually the girls and the boys do get married to other people owing to family pressure. Note I am really against putting pressure on your kids in matters of marriage as it ruins their lives and everyone involved. But these things do happen in India. So does the cvs want to show that if your lover does get married then go and self destruct yourself and make your lover guilty. Come on that is the wrong message the youth are getting.

And why can't the creatives for once move the story ahead and show that Armaan too can find love the second time around. It is enough of the same old going in circles theory. The serial now has become simply monotonous and boring and yeah too much of anything is poison. And for god's sake I can't understand the AR forever chants. And most of them chanting AR forever slogans are girls. Yeah I do understand being a girl that being wooed royally is a dream most girls cherish but frankly tell me how many of us have been swept off our feet in first love. Does this mean that we are not happy. And most of the fans do have the lines of reality and fiction blurred. What is wrong is real life is wrong in reel life too. I hope the cvs  of this faltu serial  do understand this and stop making this mockery of "moving on" .

Sarada,😊
Thanks For Loving the Post So Much.πŸ€—
I Know You have been Lately in the Forum & You're Busy in Updating the OS so no problem.
Yah,I agree with You on every thing.

The Way he Left Riddhima in her Bad Times & Left her Dying Unconsciously,where was his So called Love That Time.He Told Her to Move ON & She Moved on.So Armaan has No Right to Defame & Blame Riddhima.
Armaan has to Look at his Own Accountability.
You Can't Pass Buck on others Like That.
I'm Pissed of this Double Standards.

CV's Have Completely Missed the Train.
You Should Know That You're Hurting Others by Your Pathetic Behaviour.
CV's Are Completely Spreading Wrong Message Worldwide.
You need to Take Responsibility for your Own actions.
It was Needed For Me To Take the CV's in the Round.

CV's Are Really making Viewers Bore & It's Like Giving Torture & Shock to Viewers.Pissed off By This Same & Same Circle.

These Chants I Tell You are Not Gonna happen,
It's,
AR FOR NEVER.
SR FOREVER.

CV's Have To Put Up Their Thinking Caps But they Don't have.
Girls Need to Draw a Border B/w Reality & Fiction.
This has Became a Mockery Situation For The CV's & They Have No Place to Hide.

Anyways,
I Loved You Detailed Analysis & Reply.

It is an age old rule which even school children follow. If you intentionally lose anything then you can blame the finder for being happy.🀣
( I'm Going To Hall Mark this Sentence)

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

My-O-My,
How on this Earth that a Guy like You rajeev Does'nt know the meaning of Destitute.😲

Rajeev Dear,You are the Innovator of New Words & How Come You Missed that.πŸ˜•

Well Le'mme Explain You......Destitute Means Lack of Support.

I Have Not attached this above Sentence in Financial terms.I have added Shilpa There.Well I'm Shocked that a guy Intelligent Like You took the wrong Meaning.You're the Master of English Langauge yaar.Though you Create Words in you language too but i assume that You're master.

Today I'm Totally Frustrated & Depressed.
Anyways,I understood ludicrous with Ridiculous but what's LampooneryπŸ˜•.

everytime I see rajeev's name I remember 'pulchritudinous' and the topic I madeπŸ˜†
In kerala, we have a very famous orator named Sukumar Azhikode. The guy uses 'heavy' and rare malayalam words while speaking and poor audience just watch him juggle the words in awe without really understanding what he is talking about😳
Ofcourse am not gonna compare rajeev with him πŸ˜†
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Jatin!

Take a bow!!!!!!! WOW! What an awesome and amazing post. I simply love reading your posts. You have the ability to give people the greatest inspiration and motivation to live life postively and to the fullest. I can always sense that positive energy flowing through your words.
I especially loved what you wrote:
U Want & U Get = LUCK.

U Want & U Wait = TIME.

U Want & U Compromise = LIFE.

Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says YES & Gives you what you WANT.
Life says NO & Gives you something BETTER.
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BEST.

This is just WOW WOW simply amazing! I to be very honest don't watch DMG anymore. Like you said it was too much of a torture for me to watch it. I remember I used to feel bored and lack of interest in the storyline becuz, it was simply not going anywhere. I personally like your views about how one should live their life to the fullest with the examples of John Abraham movie and the guy with the polio you stated. I guess I needed that dose of inspiration in my own life as well as I constantly worry about everything in my life. That I forget that life is short and we need to make the most of the time we have right now. πŸ˜‰ But, I guess thats one of the most strangest things about us humans we know that life is short and everything is temporary but, yet we manage to just entangle ourselves into the daily stress of life and everyday problems.
                             Thanks for making my day with your great words of wisdom!
                                             😊 Have a great day buddy.
                                                              ~Payal

Payal,😊

Nice To see You After Many Days.
Missed You & Your Replies.
Thanks Darling So Much For Loving the Post.πŸ€—
I'm of the utmost Belief That You have to Live Life with Positive Intent & Approach otherwise Don't Live Life.
As I have said Earlier,
Don't Live Life Seriously......Live Life Sincerely.

Thanks So Much For all this Praises.Hope I'm spreading the Positive Energy.
Well I'm Blessed with Such Nice Friends on This Forum That They all Take Positivity out of my posts.⭐️

I Know You're Not Watching DMG but I watch it Only For Siddhima coz They Give me Postive Energy.
Oh....Nice To See You Liked the Story of John "AASHAYEIN".Well John Has Worked in this Film without any remuneration.He has Just taken Rs.101/- from Nagesh Kukunoor as a Good-Luck.
Well John's Mom wanted John to Do this Film & John has Dedicated this Performance to his Mom.John is working hard these days for promoting "AASHAYEIN".

Nice To See You Liked pankaj's Story Too.But Feels Sad That He has Not Been Selected in Final 18 due to Bias nature of Judges though he sang very well.

life is short and everything is temporary but, yet we manage to just entangle ourselves into the daily stress of life and everyday problems.
Loved This Sentence.
Life is Short & Enjoy It To the Fullest Extent.

Anways,
Thanks Again For Loving the Post.πŸ€—
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny_KaShian

Awesome postπŸ‘
Very very well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Dear For Loving The Post.πŸ€—
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

everytime I see rajeev's name I remember 'pulchritudinous' and the topic I madeπŸ˜†
In kerala, we have a very famous orator named Sukumar Azhikode. The guy uses 'heavy' and rare malayalam words while speaking and poor audience just watch him juggle the words in awe without really understanding what he is talking about😳
Ofcourse am not gonna compare rajeev with him πŸ˜†

Well Rajeev has Become Famous in the Sense I Tell You.😊
I Too Always remember that Pulchritudinous.I Have Got the Meaning of That Word "pulchritudinous". The meaning is Ridiculous.
Kya Dodo hain Rajeev.......Why Mixed 3-4 words for just Ridiculous?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
I Always Remember Rajeev's Topic & Your Pardah Reply & Your Post on LLD.If You Come in My Dream & Ask me About this ,I'm Gonna Still remember it & Tell You.
Oh...Sukumar Azhikode.......These Orators I Tell You They make Unneccessary Bore & Give Monotonous Feelings to Listeners.
Why Used Such rare Words if they can't be Understood & People Look to each other awe without Understanding?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Sukumar Azhikode & Rajeev are Not Near Comparison Yaar.These Both are Living Legends Yaar.😊

Well Dodo Took The wrong Meaning Out Of My English.I Thought He Is Intelligent.But Now He's Extra -Intelligent.
Can You Tell me the meaning of Lampoonery?πŸ˜•I came Across this Word Yesterday.I like to Learn New Things.😊

I'm Very Much Depressed & Frurstrated.I Had Never Expected This.Dodo Gets Things Wrong.πŸ˜†

Anyways,
I have Replied to U r Earlier reply on Pg-6.Just Check it.I wanna ask you something about that.😊

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago