Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@TM

First of all tell me you are talking about what serial or real life? Just you got support of 15 to 20 sidma fans and you are flying in sky so let me tell you your topic makes no sense or u made this toic to impress siddhima fans.

In the forum of daily soap you are talking about accountablity? and who said people finds their idols in tv serial? If people are really affected by tv serial then they should come back after dieing and get married 4 to 5 times. Get up dear no one finds their idols in tv serial but in you case i really dont know.

Why you are using these slogans and philosophical thoughts for armaan if you are siddhima fan than first go and teach all these things to riddhima because if our own house is made up of glass than please dont throw stones on others home.

Please dont give me lecture that she is coming between ArSh because she thinks shilpa is not right girl for armaan and she wants right girl for armaan. Who is she to decide what is right and what is wrong for armaan? Did armaan asked her to give him free advice?

I know if you will read my topic you will again give me bhashan but dear i m not against sid i know he is nice person and he is suffering without any fault but his wife is spoiled bread who want both men in his life who is encouraging armaan not to choose shilpa.

If she start minding her business than all four of them will live happy forever.
rajeev44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Well Rajeev has Become Famous in the Sense I Tell You.😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I Too Always remember that Pulchritudinous.I Have Got the Meaning of That Word "pulchritudinous". The meaning is Ridiculous.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Kya Dodo hain Rajeev.......Why Mixed 3-4 words for just Ridiculous?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I Always Remember Rajeev's Topic & Your Pardah Reply & Your Post on LLD.If You Come in My Dream & Ask me About this ,I'm Gonna Still remember it & Tell You.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Oh...Sukumar Azhikode.......These Orators I Tell You They make Unneccessary Bore & Give Monotonous Feelings to Listeners.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Why Used Such rare Words if they can't be Understood & People Look to each other awe without Understanding?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Sukumar Azhikode & Rajeev are Not Near Comparison Yaar.These Both are Living Legends Yaar.😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Well Dodo Took The wrong Meaning Out Of My English.I Thought He Is Intelligent.But Now He's Extra -Intelligent.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Can You Tell me the meaning of Lampoonery?πŸ˜•I came Across this Word Yesterday.I like to Learn New Things.😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I'm Very Much Depressed & Frurstrated.I Had Never Expected This.Dodo Gets Things Wrong.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Anyways,</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I have Replied to U r Earlier reply on Pg-6.Just Check it.I wanna ask you something about that.😊</font>

<strong>

dude puchritudinous means having gr8 physical beauty n not ridiculous...kindly check at dicitionary.reference.com...roflmao,,frm where u got the meaning of this wrd as ridiculous?...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣
Urstruly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

jatin excellent post i bow my head.  

The Best thing to learn in Life is the Habit of Compromise with Life Bcoz it is Better to Bend a little than to End Your Life.

Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says YES & Gives you what you WANT.
Life says NO & Gives you something BETTER.
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BEST.

I totally agree with U jatin.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rajeev44 thumbnail

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Payal,😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff"></strong></font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Nice To see You After Many Days.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Missed You & Your Replies.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Thanks Darling So Much For Loving the Post.πŸ€—</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I'm of the utmost Belief That You have to Live Life with Positive Intent & Approach otherwise Don't Live Life.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">As I have said Earlier,</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Don't Live Life Seriously......Live Life Sincerely.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff"></font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Thanks So Much For all this Praises.Hope I'm spreading the Positive Energy.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Well I'm Blessed with Such Nice Friends on This Forum That They all Take Positivity out of my posts.⭐️</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I Know You're Not Watching DMG but I watch it Only For Siddhima coz They Give me Postive Energy.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Oh....Nice To See You Liked the Story of John "AASHAYEIN".Well John Has Worked in this Film without any remuneration.He has Just taken Rs.101/- from Nagesh Kukunoor as a Good-Luck.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Well John's Mom wanted John to Do this Film & John has Dedicated this Performance to his Mom.John is working hard these days for promoting "AASHAYEIN".</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Nice To See You Liked pankaj's Story Too.But Feels Sad That He has Not Been Selected in Final 18 due to Bias nature of Judges though he sang very well.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">life is short and everything is temporary but, yet we manage to just entangle ourselves into the daily stress of life and everyday problems. </font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Loved This Sentence.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Life is Short & Enjoy It To the Fullest Extent.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff"><strong>Anways,</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Thanks Again For Loving the Post.πŸ€—</font>

and for ur kindest information lampoonery means to ridicule.or to make a mockery..now i guess this shuld not be an abstruse word for you...well if u r still dubious then u can google it for ur own verification //cuz i don like to fake things..i hope u comprehend wat i wish to say...:P
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajeev44

dude puchritudinous means having gr8 physical beauty n not ridiculous...kindly check at dicitionary.reference.com...roflmao,,frm where u got the meaning of this wrd as ridiculous?...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣

IKnewed It Rajeev.ROFLROFLROFL
If i would tell the wrong Meaning,You're Surely Going to Hit at Me & tell me the Exact meaning.
It was just taking your Test & Examining You.πŸ˜›
Oh My God.....I Love Your Humour.Now feels Pity For all those who Lifted You Thinking that You were Bashing Riddhima.Infact You were applauding her Beauty.Really Those AR Fans Are Really Facing a Heart -Attack Now.ROFL
I'm A Fan Of Your's Post Now.⭐️

Dodo,You're Great.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
rajeev44 thumbnail

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Well Rajeev has Become Famous in the Sense I Tell You.😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I Too Always remember that Pulchritudinous.I Have Got the Meaning of That Word "pulchritudinous". The meaning is Ridiculous.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Kya Dodo hain Rajeev.......Why Mixed 3-4 words for just Ridiculous?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I Always Remember Rajeev's Topic & Your Pardah Reply & Your Post on LLD.If You Come in My Dream & Ask me About this ,I'm Gonna Still remember it & Tell You.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Oh...Sukumar Azhikode.......These Orators I Tell You They make Unneccessary Bore & Give Monotonous Feelings to Listeners.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Why Used Such rare Words if they can't be Understood & People Look to each other awe without Understanding?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Sukumar Azhikode & Rajeev are Not Near Comparison Yaar.These Both are Living Legends Yaar.😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Well Dodo Took The wrong Meaning Out Of My English.I Thought He Is Intelligent.But Now He's Extra -Intelligent.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Can You Tell me the meaning of Lampoonery?πŸ˜•I came Across this Word Yesterday.I like to Learn New Things.😊</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I'm Very Much Depressed & Frurstrated.I Had Never Expected This.Dodo Gets Things Wrong.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">Anyways,</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00ff">I have Replied to U r Earlier reply on Pg-6.Just Check it.I wanna ask you something about that.😊</font>

<strong>

and for ur kindest information lampoonery means to ridicule.or to make a mockery..now i guess this shuld not be an abstruse word for you...well if u r still dubious then u can google it for ur own verification //cuz i don like to fake things..i hope u comprehend wat i wish to say...:P
rajeev44 thumbnail
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
[QUOTE=rajeev44]and for ur kindest information lampoonery means to ridicule.or to make a mockery..now i guess this shuld not be an abstruse word for you...well if u r still dubious then u can google it for ur own verification //cuz i don like to fake things..i hope u comprehend wat i wish to say...:P [/

Rajeev,πŸ˜›

Thanks Dear For Explaining me the Meaning of lampoonery.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well you Got that Destitute in Totally wrong sense.

I used that Word in the sense of Lack of Support & Not in Financial Terms & Also Used That Armaan's having Shilpa Then why's he Destituted & desserted from Life.It's Not in financial terms.

Hope You Get this Time in the Right sense.
I too Got Your words.I liked taht now we Both have Cleared all Issues.
I took the meaning in Right sense.Hope You do the Same Thing Too.
Anyways,
You have Given A Nice def to Riddhima's Beauty by pulchritudinous.Love You For that.
I Got Your lampoonery Too.
Hope Now destitute Does'nt Ridicule You Too.😊
I Don't Need To Check Google Yaar.I can Trust You.
You're Intelligent.You're Out of the World.⭐️
QUOTE]
rajeev44 thumbnail
ya man...good that the amibiguity has been cleared that prevailed bet. us...and thnx to you for explaining me y u used destitute..
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev44

ya man...good that the amibiguity has been cleared that prevailed bet. us...and thnx to you for explaining me y u used destitute..

Feels Good To See That the Confusion Prevailing B/w Us has Been Faded Now.😊
Thank You For Bringing Innovativeness in the Forum Too.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nice Understanding Buddy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I Envy You.I really Adore You.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘